A V3 Tamagotchi Log

Compile your own Tamagotchi or other type of Virtual Pet log in this forum or read other member's logs and expand your knowledge.

Dec 12 2016, 06:03 AM #16

Monday 12th December

EDDIE and HUGO
Eddie and Hugo has been doing quite well today. I had to work a 6 hour shift this morning but was still able to care for Eddie and also Hugo. I attended to both of them every half hour or so. I had them both on mute so they were both very quite in my bag. I had to feed them snacks when they got unhappy because I didn't have time to play games, so they both got a bit fat. After I finished work this afternoon though I was able to play with them and get by Eddie and Hugo to a reasonable weight.

Eddie and Hugo went shopping today after they woke up and also after the 3 'clock restock. Both Eddie and Hugp bought a plant and wanted to see what it grew into.

Hugo's grew into a pretty sun which made his Happy hearts become full (he had 3 hearts) and Eddie's grew into an evil plant which took away one of Eddie's HAPPY hearts. We played a game of heading to make him happy again.

Hugo bought a music player at the shop as well, but he wont be able to use it until he evolve into an adult. Hugo also bought some food a the shop including an omelette and some ice cream. They will be good to eat when he is hungry :).

Eddie also got his last training point today so he as a full bar now :D.

Hugo still need two more trainings until his training bar is full. He should call for attention once more today at around 6:15pm and then he will get his last point tomorrow (I suspect around 10:15am).

Eddie's stats
HUNGRY: full
HAPPY: full
Weight: 21 lbs
Training points: 7/9
Gotchi points: 5224 points

Hugo's stats
Weight: 20 lbs
Training points: 9/9
Gotchi points: 8284 points

Here are my two tams together

Until next time!
Stay tuned to see what Eddie and Hugo evolve into :D
Hot_Chocolate

EDIT: Yay we've made it on to a second page!!!! How exciting :lol: :haha:

Dec 13 2016, 06:10 AM #17

Tuesday 13th December

Today the brothers turned 3 years old, so not long now until they evolve into adults. I really don't know what characters I want Hugo and Eddie to evolve into. It would be good to have a character I haven't had in the last generations such as a Kuchipatchi :lol: But we will have to wait and see.

Hugo got this last training point today so now both him and Eddie have their training bar full.

Eddie bought a boom box at the store today! he used the item and enjoyed he music that poured out.

Hugo also had some fun on his ball, but didn't get all the way and fell off. He will nee to do some more practicing if he wants to beat Eddie when they verse each other over connect.

Eddie's stats
Weight: 21 lbs
Gotchi points: 7390 points

Hugo's stats
Weight: 22lbs
Gotchi points: 6424 points

Until next time,
Hot_Chocolate

Dec 14 2016, 02:23 AM #18

Wednesday 14th December

HUGO
Hugo has been doing very well since yesterday. He was a very happy nikotchi and I looked after him very well. I cleared his poop promptly and feed him when he was hungry. He was also almost never unhappy and I played many games with him to keep him smiling.

It paid off because today Hugo evolved into an adult character! He is now a Mimitchi. He looks like a little mouse :O: He is also a very well looked after character so I am really happy with the character he turned out to be.

We played with some of Hugo's toys that he has bought at the shop during his generation and also his father Leo's.

Here he is wearing an adorable bowtie; a cap and sitting on his throne.

Hopefully Hugo will be a very well behaved boy especially when I am at work. I have really enjoyed watching little Hugo grow up and evolve into an adult. I can't wait to see what the matchmaker will bring him to mate in a few days so that he can have a family and continue his generations.

Hugo was getting very close to the screen before so I could see his gorgeous face :D

Generation Two - HUGO

Weight: 31 lbs
Gotchi points: 7024 points

EDDIE
Little Eddie evolved into an adult about 1/2 hour after Hugo did. Eddie is now a Billotchi :D This is a really adorable character, one I have had a few times before a couple of years ago.

He is not a top tier adult character like Eddie, but is still a well looked after character and probably about high to average care. Eddie was signing for me before. It would be awesome if this animation would actually have music playing when the character was singing (as at the time my Tamagotchi was not on mute) and that would make it even better.

Eddie also got to play with some of this toys that he had stored away for when he was an adult.

The gramophone made a beautiful tune and Eddie very much enjoyed sitting there peacefully and listening to the music coming out. Eddie also worked on his writing skills with the pencil and had some fun trying on the sunglasses for when the days are hot and sunny.

Generation 5 - EDDIE

HAPPY: 3/4 hearts
Gotchi points: 5320 points

Until next time,
Hot_Chocolate

Dec 15 2016, 12:33 AM #19

Thursday 15th December

HUGO
Hugo is going quite well. Last night just before bed I snapped a picture of Hugo having a bath and getting clean before he went to sleep.

Such a cute animation.

Hugo also got up to some mischief with his roller blades. He was moving so fast on the screen I couldn't capture a great photo.

He also got out his umbrella as the wether yesterday was not pleasant and was raining.

Other then that, today Hugo has been a good little tama. He woke up at 8am and started the fresh, not needed any attention for about an hour when his hungry bar dropped one. I feed him a scone and he was back to be a happy little Mimitchi :O: He was so happy that little Hugo even started singing for me.

He is adorable.

After the scone Hugo brushed his teeth and was ready for the day to begin.

HAPPY: 3/4
Weight: 32 lbs
Gotchi points:7140 points

EDDIE

Eddie has been having heaps of fun playing with the items he has bought at the shop. He tried on a wig (which looked very interesting) and also played on his trumpet. Eddie wanted to get a bit dressed up so he put on a bowtie and strutted his stuff on the screen. He was being very cheeky and sticking his tongue out at the same time.

Eddie had a bath last night before going to bed, the same as little Hugo.

He woke up this morning at 9am and has been an easy tama to look after. He has pooped a few times and needed to be feed but apart from that a very happy Billotchi.

Weight:30 lbs
Gotchi points: 6430 points

I am planning on marrying Hugo first when the match maker comes, and then waiting a day before I marry Eddie. That way the next generation will be staggered and they wont be evolving at the same time. It would also be good to have a boy and a girl again so I can mate them when they are adults; but we will just have to wait and see.

Here are both my tamas admiring a Christmas tree as it is only 10 days until CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks for reading,
Hot_Chocolate

Dec 17 2016, 07:13 AM #20

Saturday 17th December

EDDIE
Nothing much has changed to much with little Eddie. He is still a cute little Billotchi floating around on the screen.
He gave me a close up of his character which was really cute

In other news, the matchmaker came today and bought an Androitchi. Unfortunately Eddie declined the matchmakers offer. Tomorrow will be his day to mate with another Tamagotchi.

Gotchi points: 8676 points

HUGO
Hugo is now a father to a happy and healthy little girl. The match maker came today at 3pm and bought a Hidatchi. He said yes and the two hit it off. I am not sure what I am going to call the little girl yet. I will have to do some thinking before I make the decision.

Weight: 32 lbs
Gotchi points: 9999 points

Sorry for not having a long log today. I am very hung over and wanted to get back to laying in bed and watching tv.

Until next time,
Hot_Chocolate

Dec 18 2016, 10:54 PM #21

Monday 19th December

EDDIE
Eddie has been great over the last two days. He has been a really good tama and I am surprised how easy he is to take care of even though he is a healthy to average care character. It has been great to look after him and his character (Billotchi) is so cute and loveable.

I have some great news also for Eddie. Yesterday a Debatchi came for Eddie to mate with!! They fell in love and made a family together. Eddie is now the proud dad of little girl, who I am going to name FIFI.! :D Unfortunately I couldn't get any photos of the birth of Fifi but here is a photo of them now floating on the bottom of the cherry design screen.

I was hoping for a male so I could mate Hugo's little girl with later in there life, but I got a girl and that's okay too. They will just have to get the matchmaker once again; which doesn't bother me, it is just fun to mate your Tamagotchi's together.
Eddie should be leaving little Fifi tonight to fend for herself. It has been fun looking after a billotchi and it would be good to get his character again.

Eddie and Fifi's stats
Gotchi points: 8996 points

HUGO
As you may remember from my last log entry, Hugo had just mated and is a father to a little girl. I have decided to call her POPPY.
Little Poppy and Hugo were great together and had great care. And last night, Hugo went to tama heaven and left little Poppy all by herself. I actually stayed up to watch Hugo leave and got some pictures of the event.

It was sad to see my Mimitchi fly off never to come back as my little Hugo. I really loved this character, and being a very healthy character, Hugo was so easy to look after.

So this morning I woke up after 8am (which was Hugo's rise time) and I found little Poppy crying on the Blue Wave tama screen. Another generation to start taking care off. Poppy was a great little tama. I am not sure the exact time I started her at but it must have been around 8:40am. She has hardly dropped any HAPPY hearts and when she does I play a game of get with her, so she has not have any sweet treats to eat in her early life.
Poopy was sick at 8:55am and needed two doses of medicine to make her feel better. She slept at 9:15am with full hearts and no poops on the screen and then woke up at 9:20.

Here she is floating on the bottom of the screen.

Poppy called for attention at 9:25. That means she has 1/9 training points at this very early stage of her life.
Poppy then evolved at 9:50am into an adorable Mohitamtchi??? I am so surprised by this!! I gave Poppy my undivided attention and her hearts never dropped below one. Wow! Her father was the same character, so this really makes me believe that the former generation has an impact on character choice.

Poppy's stats - Generation 3 on Blue Wave tama design
Weight: 10 lbs
Training points: 1/9
Gotchi points: 9269 points

Thanks for reading! Until next time,
Hot_Chocolate