Akai Adults?

A support forum for help with EnTama, FamiTama, TMGC+C, Tamagotchi-ID and other Japanese-language Tamagotchis. This is a forum where people can discuss and ask questions about these models.

Akai Adults?

Anosu
Teen

Oct 26 2014, 07:54 PM #1

I've been running an Akai off and on for months, trying to get all the characters, using this chart. There aren't that many characters, and I'm pulling my hair out with failures on the last three I haven't had.

Despite all my tests, I can't quite figure out what nets you certain adults. I've run experiments with the discipline bar (I've had Memetchi with both very low and very high discipline), and experiments with varying success with keeping the heart meters full or empty. The problem is that, because the life cycle is so long, I usually wind up fouling up my control factors (trying to keep all the hearts full, but they empty once, for instance).

But I think weight is the biggest factor. I have no idea what's considered low, medium, or heavy weight, though. I was getting Memetchi pretty consistently with low weight, and I think Kuchipatchi with heavy weight. But I assume weight factors in with perfect care for, say, Ribotchi (I've had Mametchi, but not Ribotchi), because I've gotten other characters with perfect care and not-ideal weight, I guess.

I'm on an odd generation, so I'm trying desperately hard for Ribotchi. I took flawless care of Heartchi and Cheritchi, but when he evolved, I got Tomatchi (who I associate with poor care). Weight was at 35 or so.

Any tips or insight for this? And sorry if this is in the wrong place.

seoakey
Babytchi
seoakey
Babytchi

Dec 20 2016, 07:05 PM #2

I don't have an answer for you, but I'm bumping so someone may give an answer. I just received an Akai in the mail, and would like to learn about it through experience, but I am curious to find as much info as I can too. I do know quality of care is the determinant of evolution for Akais as it is for V2s and V3s, as opposed to proficiency at games.

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals

Dec 21 2016, 02:26 AM #3

This is my theory. It may be partially or completely wrong for the Akai, but using this theory I was able to achieve various characters on some Tamagotchi models created around the same time as the Akai was created.

Family history may also play a part in which toddler/teen/adult you can get. Each adult has a certain social rank. The child of two low-ranked adults, even with perfect care may never become a high-ranked adult. The best he can hope for is to become a middle-ranked adult. Conversely, the child of two high-ranked adults may fall down the ranks, but not too far, if given terrible care while growing up.

seoakey
Babytchi
seoakey
Babytchi

Dec 23 2016, 01:25 AM #4

Hm a caste-like system, how interesting. On the Tamagotchi Wikia I know there is a general set of "good care" characters and "average care" ones and "bad care" ones, that skip generations too (even, odd). Certain characters you can never achieve if your current generation turned into a Kuribotchi, for example.
http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Keitai ... acter_List If you're interested, Anosu, if you haven't seen yet. I can't see your original link from 2 years ago lol so I apologize if I'm being redundant. :?: