Birthday Contest 2013 Feedback

Official Tama-Zone Art and other competitions are held in here. Only staff can post new competitions in here.

Birthday Contest 2013 Feedback

SamJJE101
Tama Zone Superstars
SamJJE101
Tama Zone Superstars

10 Aug 2013, 08:34 #1

BIRTHDAY CONTEST 2013

Birthday Contest 2013: ]http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26428</div>
Here's the place to discuss entries in the Birthday Contest 2013! :pop: :cake:

Kaya
Tama Zone Superstars
Kaya
Tama Zone Superstars

12 Aug 2013, 07:01 #2

Tama&#045;Star_Girl @ Aug 10 2013, 02:28 PM wrote: My ideal Tamagotchi 8 would be a color, touch screen active Tamagotchi based around the theme of Tamagotchi! New Generation. Raising most characters from the manga. On start up you have a new option to pick your own language from a list, not just English or Japanese. Responds to touch in many ways such as rubbing the screen to show the little Tamagotchi character affection and care, going to the bathroom option and scrubbing him/her clean, putting him/her in bed when fallen asleep on floor, and more. All can still be performed using the buttons. Internet can be used on this Tamagotchi to connect to friends and play games together. Bank is also added to store more points and little hidden surprises (Easter eggs) can be found throughout the Tamagotchi, some simple cute animation to give the user a smile, funny text or a rare character evolution.
Great idea! I agree with you, Tama-Star_Girl!
-Kaya
As of May 12, 2016 I'm now known as Kaiya.

Kaya
Tama Zone Superstars
Kaya
Tama Zone Superstars

14 Aug 2013, 17:15 #3

QUOTE (brittygotchi @ Aug 13 2013, 07:07 AM)
My ideal version 8 would be color screened, but it would be the shape and size of a connection with no antennae, and would come in many different shell designs. It would be a pedometer and you would be able to program reminders via bluetooth where you tamagotchi is set to tell you something at a certain time. There would also be a new tamatown where you can play mini games that design items that you could send to your V8. You would also be able to cook food in your tama's kitchen and go to school/work. There would be many new characters that are designed in a style inspired by characters from the connection series, and there would also be many special characters that are harder to get. And lastly I would make connection games played by you instead of just having a random outcome.

Brittygotchi, out of all the entries that one you've done is the best one I've seen yet! I agree with you, I hope it wins, and if they make one from your ideas, I'd be the first to buy it. In fact, everyone will be wanting one.
-Kaya
As of May 12, 2016 I'm now known as Kaiya.

Bico
Adult
Bico
Adult

14 Aug 2013, 18:19 #4

To be honest, I've seen everyone adding WiFi and Bluetooth to the entries, and even though it'd be delightful, in reality I think that'd be hard to add. I don't really know how it works, but wouldn't that make the size of the Tama bigger? o:
Nonetheless, all of the entries have original and neat ideas! I specially like +Mametchi+'s furniture and item idea. It could even be added to the Tamagotchi PC project, too :D

-HelloKitty-
Adult

20 Aug 2013, 11:48 #5

After being a long time without internet, I am excited to open tamazone and see that it's his birthday, which in turn starts a contest, I read all the ideas of TZ members are fabulous and would be great one Tamagotchi with all the ideas we have published together.

I want to wish luck to all the participants and encourage those who have not yet published, it's time to be creative and imaginative .. get out the child in us

Kisses :heart:

&#4326; Currently with Tamagotchi Friends &#4326;
-HelloKitty-

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

06 Sep 2013, 22:33 #6

The winners have been announced! :pop:

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

07 Sep 2013, 04:25 #7

Oops! I won. :yay:

Well, congratulations to the other winners and everyone who entered! :love:

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

07 Sep 2013, 14:42 #8

Well done, everyone! And thank you for the wallpaper and letter, Ra!

:love:
[ My FooPets &#124; My Moshi &#124; My Log &#124; My Neopets ]