I'm currently in the process of sorting out this shop, so please bear with me regarding the mess. I was only fourteen when I started this up, and I really didn't know how to organise everything effectively!
Currently closed to refurbish.
Orders in Progress:
Rules and Notes:
1) Please PM me your order - posting in shops isn't permitted here on TZ! I'll send you a PM back to let you know that I've received your order and I'm working on it, or if I need to ask you to clarify/change any part of your order.
2) Please only order one piece of art from me at a time! I'm usually quite slow with orders as it is as I spend too long perfecting details (and sometimes requests can be rather complicated!). You can order another piece of art as soon as you've received your current request through this topic.
3) Please do use the forms located under each example in this post! It's much easier to know precisely what's expected of me if all the details are there.
4) Please don't edit out the signature that I put on my work! Giving additional credit is optional (and much appreciated!), but removing my signature is, well, pretty disrespectful - as is editing my work without asking me first. I'd also appreciate it if you could use my work for at least a week (if a signature or an avatar), as I do work hard on these!
5) Please don't order if my shop is closed! I tend to be rather busy with other things, and this is really just a hobby. I have a limit of three users at a time for this reason! If I receive any additional requests at approximately the same time as the third and final request is made, I'll put you on a waiting list. Otherwise, you'll need to resend your order at a later date!
6) If you want to use or display my work on websites other than Tama Zone, please ask me first! The answer is usually yes, but I've had problems before with people editing my art on a different website without my knowing.
7) Please don't ask me to draw realistic figures if you're requesting something other than Tamagotchi. It will either take a very long time or just won't look good.
I am offering avatars, banners, growth charts, doodles and general art. My tools are Paintbrush (similar to MS Paint), FireAlpaca (similar to Adobe Illustrator/Paint Tool SAI) and my trusty pencils and paper. Here's a quick run-down of each method:
- Paintbrush: Takes a while to perfect but has that adorable pixel feel that we all know and love as Tamagotchi users! I would advise against ordering general art with many characters using this method, as it is very time-consuming - I tend to use my computer mouse with this program for greater accuracy.
- FireAlpaca: I use my graphics tablet with this program, so it tends to be a lot quicker and easier. I'll use this in the majority of cases unless you request otherwise, or unless I feel that the pixel style is more suitable for your order!
- My trusty pencils and paper: Just like it says on the tin. I tend to be much better at drawing using traditional tools, and this method is the most suitable for quick doodles (although I may use ballpoint pens for those), as well as larger pieces of general art in greyscale. However, it's completely unsuitable for banners and avatars, and my colouring tools aren't great.
[TO UPDATE WITH NEW ART!]
~* Growth Charts *~
Growth charts - these normally consist of four to five Tamagotchi characters going through a generation. These are ideal for remembering a special generation on your Tamagotchi.
If you would like to order a growth chart, please fill out the following form:
Code: Select all
[b]-The characters in your growth:[/b] [b]-The version of the Tamagotchi your growth has occurred on:[/b] [b]-The gender of your Tamagotchi:[/b] [b]-The Tamagotchi's name (not species; what you named it yourself):[/b] [b]-The generation of your Tamagotchi:[/b] [b]-The border/text colour:[/b] [b]-The background colour:[/b] [b]-Anything else?:[/b]
~* Banners *~
Banners are very popular in shops, particularly for logs, hatches and signatures.
You can order a banner for pretty much whatever reason you want, as long as it complies with forum rules.
Code: Select all
[b]-The colour of the border:[/b] [b]-The colour of the background:[/b] [b]-The character(s) you want on the banner:[/b] [b]-Any background effects?[/b] [b]-The wording on the banner:[/b] [b]-Anything else?[/b]
~* Avatars *~
Avatars are obviously extremely popular on many forums, as they define who we are, or who/what we like. In this case, it will be Tamagotchi!
I have to say, avatars are NOT my strongest point as it's hard to get detail into something so small. But I will do my very best to get your order as perfect as possible.
Code: Select all
[b]-The colour of the border:[/b] [b]-The colour of the background:[/b] [b]-The character(s) you want on the avatar (MAXIMUM of two):[/b] [b]-Any background effects?:[/b] [b]-The wording on the avatar (may not be necessary):[/b] [b]-Anything else?[/b]
~* General Art *~
General art is simply lovely since there are no boundaries as there are with avatars and signatures. ^_^
Even so, you still have to fill out the form.
Code: Select all
[b]-Any background/border/special effects?[/b] [b]-The character(s) you want:[/b] [b]-What the character/characters is/are doing:[/b] [b]-The wording:[/b] [b]-Anything else?[/b]
That's it for now. I might think of some other things to include, but this will do for now.
And if you have anything to say about your order, please do so in the Feedback Thread. I would appreciate it if you gave feedback on the order you received. If it's horribly wrong, then please let me know and I will change it ASAP.
Thank you for reading, and well done for making it through all of that! I can't wait to tackle your orders! ^_^
~* Chaowzee *~