JamesChaplin1
Tama Zone High ranks
JamesChaplin1
Tama Zone High ranks
Joined: Apr 3 2006, 01:22 PM

Apr 1 2013, 10:33 AM #2446

-
Last edited by JamesChaplin1 on May 30 2018, 02:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Mallow_cup
Tama Zone High ranks
Mallow_cup
Tama Zone High ranks
Joined: Jan 25 2009, 02:26 PM

Apr 17 2013, 10:27 PM #2447

Selling crocheted cases that fit tamagotchi P's, iD L's, and iD's. Will sell off of ebay for a few bucks cheaper!!

Click here
Quote
Like
Share

Umi
Teen
Umi
Teen
Joined: Oct 26 2009, 06:55 PM

Apr 24 2013, 11:41 AM #2448

Someone sells Dinkie Puppies for $35 - until tomorrow they're even only about $26 :)

EDIT: well, or rather Hitorikko Puppies in Dinkie shells, but they're cute nontheless, imo
Quote
Like
Share

Matt-BB9659
Adult
Joined: Aug 9 2010, 01:04 AM

May 7 2013, 12:07 AM #2449

Tamagotchi Home Station for pretty cheap!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251271361309?ss ... 1431.l2649
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: Jun 27 2012, 04:53 PM

May 8 2013, 01:03 PM #2450

Quote
Like
Share

natmanclax
Adult
Joined: Aug 29 2011, 09:58 AM

May 9 2013, 07:13 AM #2451

eBay seller daikou365 is highly recommended!
the deco pierce prices are also low (£18-£19) and all come with Free EMS* !!

*(3-5 day delivery)
Quote
Like
Share

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Joined: Feb 9 2010, 07:20 AM

May 19 2013, 07:06 AM #2452

Newest Tamagotchi! anime plushes

Kiraritchi: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sun-Arrow-Banda ... 232a9a0156
US $19.99

Yumemitchi, Mametchi, Kiraritchi: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-3-Tamago ... 5af1732191
US $9.99
Quote
Like
Share

Matt-BB9659
Adult
Joined: Aug 9 2010, 01:04 AM

May 25 2013, 03:31 PM #2453

If anyone is looking for a Tamagotchi iD L IN ENGLISH Here's one that is brand new for $79.88 FREE shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-White-Ta ... 1c33150a1a

EDIT: It's also a Buy-It-Now Item.
Quote
Like
Share

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
Joined: Jul 28 2009, 03:49 PM

Jun 18 2013, 07:58 PM #2454

*peeks back into the forums for the sole reason of posting this*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Electroni ... 58a138816d

NIP Oreo Mouse Giga pet - these things are RARE, and rarer still in package!

And this one's only 39.99
Quote
Like
Share

Green_Papaya
Tama Zone Greats
Green_Papaya
Tama Zone Greats
Joined: Dec 8 2009, 07:44 PM

Jun 18 2013, 09:06 PM #2455

DragonSparke @ Jun 19 2013, 05:58 AM wrote: *peeks back into the forums for the sole reason of posting this*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Electroni ... 58a138816d

NIP Oreo Mouse Giga pet - these things are RARE, and rarer still in package!

And this one's only 39.99
Man I wish they'd ship to Canada!
Green_Papaya's Tamagotchi Log

Currently Running: TMGC+C, iD L 15th Anniv., 4U
Quote
Like
Share

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
Joined: Jul 28 2009, 03:49 PM

Jun 18 2013, 09:11 PM #2456

Green_Papaya @ Jun 19 2013, 07:06 AM wrote:
DragonSparke @ Jun 19 2013, 05:58 AM wrote: *peeks back into the forums for the sole reason of posting this*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Electroni ... 58a138816d

NIP Oreo Mouse Giga pet - these things are RARE, and rarer still in package!

And this one's only 39.99
Man I wish they'd ship to Canada!
It never hurts to ask them! I've had a few people agree to ship to me just by asking :D
Quote
Like
Share

Green_Papaya
Tama Zone Greats
Green_Papaya
Tama Zone Greats
Joined: Dec 8 2009, 07:44 PM

Jun 18 2013, 10:05 PM #2457

DragonSparke @ Jun 19 2013, 07:11 AM wrote:
Green_Papaya @ Jun 19 2013, 07:06 AM wrote:
DragonSparke @ Jun 19 2013, 05:58 AM wrote: *peeks back into the forums for the sole reason of posting this*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Electroni ... 58a138816d

NIP Oreo Mouse Giga pet - these things are RARE, and rarer still in package!

And this one's only 39.99
Man I wish they'd ship to Canada!
It never hurts to ask them! I've had a few people agree to ship to me just by asking :D
I was about to contact them when I read the description and it said USA bidders only :(
Green_Papaya's Tamagotchi Log

Currently Running: TMGC+C, iD L 15th Anniv., 4U
Quote
Like
Share

DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
DragonSparke
Tama Zone High ranks
Joined: Jul 28 2009, 03:49 PM

Jun 18 2013, 10:15 PM #2458

Green_Papaya @ Jun 19 2013, 08:05 AM wrote:
DragonSparke @ Jun 19 2013, 07:11 AM wrote:
Green_Papaya @ Jun 19 2013, 07:06 AM wrote: Man I wish they'd ship to Canada!
It never hurts to ask them! I've had a few people agree to ship to me just by asking :D
I was about to contact them when I read the description and it said USA bidders only :(
Awwww :( I'm sorry! I know how much it sucks when things don't ship to canada - i think a lot of us up here do :/
Quote
Like
Share

Sarah2626
Adult
Joined: Jun 16 2009, 07:07 PM

Jun 27 2013, 09:22 PM #2459

I have some Tamas up for sale on eBay. This is the link to my eBay page:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Electronic-Pe ... atty_sarah

You'll find a P1, P2, V2, 2 V3s, V4, V5, an Osutchi Mesutchi pair, an Octo Pet, Hitorikko Chickens, a few random pets, and accessories.

All info is listed, some are boxed, some are not, all have been tested by me and work fine.

Any questions please send me a message either on here on eBay.

I'm in the UK but post worldwide. :)
Quote
Like
Share

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
Joined: May 7 2012, 12:13 PM

Aug 5 2013, 03:20 AM #2460

ID Ls are pretty cheap on eBay now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-ID-L ... 2a2faacaa0
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-ID-L ... 8348576%26

...Except for the fact that shipping = $20. :rolleyes:

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3
Quote
Like
Share