How to play the school game on the V4/V4.5

Need help with your Tamagotchi? Post your questions in here if you can't find the answer in our Tama Resources forum.
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Jun 9 2007, 02:52 PM #16

Flashing means switching. So.. if A and B flash, that means the item that was A is now B, and the item that was B is now A. et cetera. :)
[ My FooPets | My Moshi | My Log | My Neopets ]

Young-Mimitchi99
Young-Mimitchi99

Jun 13 2007, 04:41 PM #17

O it's quite simple acctualy, I didn't get it at first though! :haha:
First you go to the connection heart on your tamagotchi.
Then you will see "work" up on your connection list.
Select it once it says "away" press B.
You will see your tamagotchi entering the school.
Once your tamagotchi's there the teacher will walk in.

He will Show you a pencil above his head,
then he will wrap it.
Then he will show you to presents that are already wrapped.

He will move the presents around and, you have to follow the one present with the pencil in it.

After he's done scattering the presents he will go away.
You have to guess the one with the pencil, Sparkle, or Flower.
(for the different teacher you choose).

If you guess the right one he will reward you with "Skill points".

Yep that's how you do it! :haha:

deadbuber+Pedro
deadbuber+Pedro

Jun 21 2007, 05:52 PM #18

Now I understand! I'm glad I don't get :luck: on my head anymore, because of this topic!

-deadbuber+Pedro

Lapppy
Lapppy

Jul 2 2007, 06:31 PM #19

The prize is 3 skill points per win / 0 points per lose.
Thts weird. when i was trying to get my tensaitchi, i noticed that the teacher gave 4 skill points in the pencil category. :topic:(and i suceeded in getting my tensaitchi.) :topic:

MidasTouch34
MidasTouch34

Jul 23 2007, 03:41 PM #20

Heres a little tidbit I just figured out. If you keep not messing up when you go to school, (Get the skill point everytime) you will get 4 skill points each time but if you make a mistake once you get 2.

//MidasTouch34 :love:

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Jul 23 2007, 04:47 PM #21

Hm. On the V4, you get 3 points if you find the item, no points if you don't. Is this a finding for the 4.5?

FLOSSYHOLLY
Adult

Aug 7 2007, 09:08 AM #22

ok this is the right answer,
to play the game teacher: Mr. Turtle, Mr. Canvas, Ms.Flower will put up the item : fortune cookie, gergiousness (the flower looking thing) and the pencil looking thingi, its like watch the the cups and you watch it
It might for instance swap with the first box then swap with the 3rd box and ect then choose the box that you KNOW!!!! has the item in
hope this helps
FLOSSYHOLLY :haha: ;) :memetchi:
Reach for the stars
and we become....

S U P E R S T A R S !

Aug 12 2007, 10:09 AM #23

All your answers are correct, as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't get it for a while, but then I figured it out.

volleygirlx3
Tama Zone High ranks
volleygirlx3
Tama Zone High ranks

Aug 24 2007, 03:39 PM #24

kitten20 @ Mar 28 2007, 02:38 AM wrote: That video was really helpful, but I still don't get it! XD I still keep getting poop dropped on my poor firegotchi! :poop:
You have to follow it with your finger. When ever the game starts, the present is always on the far right. Just say that one blinks and so does the middle one. Now the present is in the middle box. Now say the left ane right boxes switch. Since your present was in the middle box it didn't moxe since that box didn't switch with anything else. Now the middle and left boxes switch. Since your present was in the middle box and that box swithces with the left box the present is in the left box

Nyatchi_chan
Tama Zone Superstars
Nyatchi_chan
Tama Zone Superstars

Sep 2 2007, 03:40 PM #25

The icon always starts at the far right box. When two boxes flash it means they have switched places, but if the box with the icon in it didn't move, ignore it.

This way I get it every time!

spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals
spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals

Sep 2 2007, 04:04 PM #26

Nyatchi_chan @ Sep 2 2007, 04:40 PM wrote: The icon always starts at the far right box. When two boxes flash it means they have switched places, but if the box with the icon in it didn't move, ignore it.

This way I get it every time!
Please read all replies before answering a question to check if it's already been answered. This topic was made in January, and the question HAS been answered
:rolleyes:

#tama_luva#
#tama_luva#

Sep 18 2007, 11:00 PM #27

new tama mama @ Jan 22 2007, 02:15 PM wrote: I am pretty sure there's a topic about this around here somewhere, I just can't remember where it is...

How do you play the school game on the v4? For say, Mr. Turtle... hoe do you know where the pencil is? (or is it a complete guess?)

... I'm getting really tired of poop dropped on my head! :tama4:

thanks to anyone who can answer or redirect me with a link...

:butterflyitchi:
Hey,
I can like, really help you. What happens is: If you label the boxes A, B and C like the buttons, it wiould be much easier OK. What I found out is: The pencil ALWAYS starts on PRESENT C. Then you know how two pressie's always falsh?? Yeah well when they do that, it swaps the two things inside. So if presents say, A and C falsh at the same time, the contents swap. So whatever was in present C, will now be in presnt A. And whatever was in present A will now be in present C. Sobasically you just have to follow the swaps. I hope this helped and let me tell you now it DOES work. I did it every time with my V4 Tama and now I have 893 Intellectual points. Pretty good hey?? Hope the same luck that I had comes to you!! :wink:

**NOTE**
If the pencil is in present C and the presents A and B swap, then the pencil will stay in present C. Just thought I would tell you. :jump: :memetchi:

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Sep 18 2007, 11:17 PM #28

Directly quoting the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS:

Please read all replies before answering a question to check if it's already been answered. This topic was made in January, and the question HAS been answered.

Violetchi321
Tama Zone High ranks
Violetchi321
Tama Zone High ranks

Oct 2 2007, 05:48 PM #29

ok... the teacher will always place the object on the right hand side. If it flashes along with another box, it will be moved to that other box. It will be done after about 4 flashes.
I'll try to get a video up soon.....

Violetchi321

:luck: Poop

Real_Three
Tama Zone Luminaries
Real_Three
Tama Zone Luminaries

Oct 2 2007, 05:54 PM #30

Violetchi321 - I quote from Cyann -
cyann @ Sep 19 2007, 09:17 AM wrote: Directly quoting the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS:

Please read all replies before answering a question to check if it's already been answered. This topic was made in January, and the question HAS been answered.