Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (41) « First ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log, Comments are most welcome!
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 11 2013, 05:16 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,864

January 2-10, 2013

So...I ended up not updating "later on in the day" as I mentioned in my last post, hahaha. My bad. I know what you may be thinking...wow, lots to cover in 8 days. It's actually not too bad. I've got some pictures for this block of days and didn't keep track of things like I normally do, so it won't be too overwhelming...hopefully. I hope you enjoy! I'd like to be pretty caught up with my log once my Tamagotchi P's arrives. I finally got the chance to order a blue (what else? D.gif) one, along with the Love-Melody pierce, and they both shipped on my birthday. Hopefully they'll be here within the next week or so. I also ordered the Royal and Circus pierces on my birthday when they came out and they finally shipped today. Though, I always go for SAL shipping, so they won't be here for a while. I do have a lot to keep myself busy in the meantime though, so stay tuned!

15th Anniversary iDL
Based on pictures (or lack thereof and so I'll be relying on memory alone), Ahirukutchi evolved into Sunnytchi (not pictured) on January 2. I honestly didn't keep track of care misses too well (although I tried). The next day, he evolved into Spacytchi, whom I've already gotten. Nothing much went on with him, as I was just waiting for the matchmaker destination to open up on January 4. Before we were due to visit the matchmaker though, my carelessness nearly caused Spacytchi to run away on me. Luckily I caught him before he did!

user posted image user posted image user posted image

I kept him around a little bit longer to make it up to him, and so we went to the matchmaker on January 5. I actually let my boyfriend take care of this part for me, since he and I were traveling at the time and I was driving. Yes, he has played with my Tamagotchis before and he knows basic care stuff. When you're inseparable for 6 years or so, there are just certain things that you pick up from each other. From him, it's sports. From me, it's Tamagotchis. D.gif Anyway, my boyfriend sent Spacytchi to the matchmaker and he chose the "character who looks kind of like Princess Peach (my boyfriend, ladies and gentleman...he meant Princess Tamako, so he wasn't too far off!)" to marry Spacytchi. They had a baby boy. My boyfriend always dislikes the "parent leaving" scenes and doesn't watch if he can avoid it (aww), half-jokingly calling it "child abandonment." He still graciously cared for the new little one during that hour, feeding him, cleaning away the poo, giving him medicine when he was sick, all the way until he evolved into "the purple one (love my boyfriend)," Tamatchi.

user posted image

Tamatchi evolved into Young Oyajitchi (not pictured) on January 6. I wasn't aiming for any character in particular, but I was hoping for Kuromametchi or Kikitchi, since they both transform into special characters. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, as I had enough care misses to get Kuchipatchi on January 7, whom I've already gotten. smiley-P.gif I should just go for the secret characters if I know I haven't kept track of care misses. That way I'll know for sure that I'll get a different character.

user posted image

I took Kuchipatchi to the matchmaker early morning on January 9 before I went volunteering and there he married the lovely Himetchi.

user posted image

They had a baby girl, the adorable Marutchi. She evolved into Kusatchi after the hour of care. Today, January 10, she evolved into Mikazukitchi.

I've decided to go for Memetchi, which involves getting 5 care misses, so that I can finally get another unique character and transform her into her alter ego, Ura Memetchi. We'll see how I do!

Somewhere in this block of days, I lost interest in running my +C. Maybe it's because of my umpteenth time getting one of the bad-care characters, and the fact that I've already touched upon everything there is to see with the +C in my log. Though it pains me to say this, it is what it is, so I've decided to take a break from my +C for a while. There are still very exciting things yet to come. I mentioned that I finally got my hands on a P's and all the pierces released thus far, which I'm stoked about, but that's not all I've been up to over the past couple of months. I have made other purchases and changes to my collection. I'm waiting for everything to arrive before I post more pictures and possibly an updated collection picture/video, so hang tight!

As a side note: oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I can't believe this (or maybe I can smiley-P.gif), but I'm actually considering buying 2 more P's. Oh my, oh my. My poor, poor wallet. It's going to be fun and worth it, but errrmahgashhh, what am I doing? Hahahaha! XD

If you got through this rambling update of mine, thanks for reading and kudos to you! Here are some cookies! D.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by OldSchoolTama on Jan 15 2013, 07:05 PM
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 13 2013, 07:15 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 12, 2013

Well, unexpectedly, I got Makiko instead of Memetchi. Drat! Looks like I overdid it with the care misses. =/ Weird, because I actually wrote down the number of care misses made. Must have missed one. Ah well, it's off to the matchmaker first thing in the morning tomorrow for Makiko, since I've already gotten her. Beautiful January day today. Nice change from all the snow.

user posted image

Makiko celebrated Nonopotchi's birthday today.

In other news, I was offered an RN position in the telemetry unit, where I currently volunteer. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be starting my journey in nursing. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot and caring for my patients to the best of my ability. New year, new career! Onward! tsub-smile.gif

In celebration of my first nursing job, I took the plunge and bought 2 additional Tamagotchi P's (white and purple). Ahhh, my poor, poor wallet. smiley-P.gif Not only that, I splurged a little extra (errrmahgashhh) for EMS shipping, something I've never done before until now. So it's been a couple of weeks since my blue P's shipped with SAL shipping. I'm hoping all 3 will arrive around the same time as each other. Until then, I'm going to drool over stock pictures:

I've received other items in the mail (more yet to come as well smiley-P.gif) and I will post about them eventually, most likely around my log's SECOND anniversary (January 17). I was too excited about these 3 to not post right away about them. D.gif

Many more great things to come! Stay tuned...

This post has been edited by OldSchoolTama on Jan 14 2013, 09:07 AM
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 14 2013, 04:35 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 13, 2013

I took Makiko to the matchmaker first thing this morning. She and Gozarutchi were married. They had a baby girl, who evolved from Marutchi to Kusatchi.

I'm most likely going to start up my Osu/Mesu pair tomorrow. My 15A seems kind of lonely at the moment and I always like a good mixture of vintage and modern, monochrome and color, in my log. tsub-smile.gif

Until we meet again!
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 15 2013, 10:45 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 14, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L
My gal evolved into Mikazukitchi this morning. I thought I was doing an awesome job of keeping track of care misses to try for Memetchi again...but then I became unsure of myself and so decided to go for one of the secret characters instead, just to be safe. smiley-P.gif She'll evolve into an adult tomorrow!

user posted image user posted image

Osutchi and Mesutchi
Well, it's been a while since I logged about these ones; not since Valentine's Day nearly two years ago, as you can see here earlier in my log. As usual, the one with the blue background is the Osutchi (male) and the one with the pink background is Mesutchi (female). Both eggs hatched to reveal one Kuritchi each.

Feeding on one, game on the other

I tried to keep a close eye out for things that happened but to my surprise, they don't happen at the "usual" intervals. For example, their first poo occurred about 27 minutes after hatch; not an easy number to remember. I'm fairly sure I caught it right when it happened; I just didn't catch it on time with my camera.

user posted image

They got sick about 35 minutes after hatch. Gave them 2 shots of medicine each to get rid of the bug; they didn't like that very much, poor babies. The lights were switched off for their nap about 43 minutes after hatch.

user posted image

They evolved into toddlers (Mohitamatchi on both) at around 1 hour and 4 minutes.

user posted image

Weird times, eh? One other thing I noticed during the baby stage is that no matter what you feed them, their weight doesn't change; it remains at 5 grams, the base weight for the baby stage. The base weight changes to 10 grams when they evolve into toddlers. Nothing much else happened for the rest of the day. They both called for discipline a few times today. They look so sad when they're disciplined. It's for the best though; they'll grow up to be great!

user posted image

By the way, I decided to name them Aragorn and Arwen (you can tell I'm a LOTR fan D.gif).

My blue P's should arrive any day now. I'm hoping it will arrive sometime this week. My 2 other P's from Amiami (I opted for EMS shipping so they would get here faster) have not been cleared for shipping yet but I'm hoping that will happen soon. I seem to be on a huge Tamagotchi-buying spree at the moment like you wouldn't even know. It's out of control, really. smiley-P.gif Luckily, I have my new career to help me out with that. D.gif

Speaking of which, today I officially accepted the offer for the RN position in the telemetry unit. I go in to sign paperwork and do all that new hire processing stuff tomorrow.

Once things settle down a bit more, I'll update with pictures of everything. Thanks for stopping by! tsub-smile.gif
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 17 2013, 05:41 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

The following entry will probably be a two-parter, since there are a lot of pictures (couldn't help it!) and there is also a lot to tell.

January 15, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L
This morning, I connected my 15A to six "different" friends (meaning I reset my iD, the Tamagotchi to which I connected my 15A, six times D.gif), thus ensuring that I would get Dazzilitchi. Sure enough, the next time I looked at the screen, there she was, smiling up at me. Something weird happened with my 15A today: it froze. Luckily my gal had already evolved into Dazzilitchi before that happened. So it was stuck on the following screen (sorry about the quality of the picture; I was out and about...not the proper lighting) with the colors in a portion of the screen a little bit weird.

user posted image

I pressed the reset button in the back, downloaded, and everything went back to normal. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Osutchi and Mesutchi
Not quite sure how this happened but Aragorn reset himself.

user posted image
(Again, sorry about the lighting)

Seems to be the day for weird Tamagotchi occurrences. I did have them in my bag today while running around doing job-related things but I'm at a loss as to why only it only happened to Aragorn. In any case, I reset them both later on in the day; I don't want them at different stages in life, especially when it's time for them to get married. I'd like them both to be ready! No new pictures. Just the same as before (see this entry; the exact same events occurred).

I had a feeling that my blue P's and Love and Melody pierce would arrive today and sure enough, the box was there when I arrived home from the hospital (to sign paperwork for my new job, don't worry!) and other errands. I was incredibly happy and excited to start it up. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce the newest member to my virtual pet family: my blue Tamagotchi P's and the Love and Melody Deco Pierce!

user posted image

Isn't it so pretty? I couldn't get over how small the box is, and how shimmery as well! Even the packaging for the pierce is shiny!

Of course, I had to start it up right away.

user posted image

The shell is so gorgeous!

The egg hatched to reveal a baby girl: Pinkubotchi! I fed the hungry girl some food.

I love how vibrant the colors are!

To be continued...
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 17 2013, 07:34 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 15, 2013 (continued)

Tamagotchi P's

The games

In the first game (left), one has to move the little pouch back and forth (A to go left, B to go right, as usual) in time to catch the falling pieces. They don't always follow a straight path when falling, so watch out! The pieces fall faster and in more complicated paths between each successive set. Upon completion of 3 sets of 8 pieces caught, the game is won!

In the second game (right), one has to press B once for every character who runs in to jump the rope. For example, in the above picture, one character is standing there poised to jump the rope. Press B once. There can be a max of 3 characters. Of course, things get faster in between sets. One really has to press the button quickly in the last group of jumpers. Complete 15 successful jumps (of one, two, or three people) to win the game!

After an hour, my gal evolved into Puchihanatchi. The "money awarded" animation is a little different from the iD L. I like the difference.

user posted image
Sleeping

Today was a great day. I am now officially a telemetry nurse on paper. Just in case anyone is curious, telemetry in medicine has to do with patients hooked up to heart monitors because of any risk or presence of abnormal heart activities. Matters of the heart. tsub-smile.gif I'll have to brush up on everything I learned in the cardiac unit during nursing school for sure! Anyway, I finished everything I wanted to get done today. To top it all off, my blue P's arrived! Also, I got a payment notice for my other two P's and so they should be on their way soon...at top speed too, since I splurged for EMS shipping. D.gif It's only just the beginning, dear readers. Stay tuned more updates, as well as my log's second anniversary! Thanks for stopping by! tsub-smile.gif
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 18 2013, 06:31 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Today, January 17, 2013, my log marked its second anniversary! Huge thanks to my readers out there! As always, questions, comments, requests, constructive criticism, and any feedback are welcome and much appreciated. Thank you, Tama Zone, for providing me a medium at which I can chronicle my virtual pet adventures! So without much further ado, onward!

January 16, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L
Nothing much going on with Dazz today, other than getting her happy items, which include Katsu Curry from the Restaurant, Fruit Sandwich from Tama Bakery, and the Rainbow Parasol from Tama Depa.

She'll be going to the matchmaker on January 17.

Osutchi and Mesutchi - Day 2
Aragorn and Arwen are still both MohiTamatchis. I was volunteering today (my last day there...but as a volunteer! Next time they see me, I will be working as an RN tsub-smile.gif) and running around doing errands so I didn't get the chance to respond to the discipline calls as much. There will be many other opportunities though, as Osu/Mesu pets continue to call for discipline even after the meter is full. In sum, not much happened with my Osu/Mesu pair today. If you're interested, check out what happens when you get them up to 99 grams! I didn't much feel like putting Aragorn and Arwen through this at the moment so a link is all you'll get for now. smiley-P.gif

Tamagotchi P's
Started off the morning with a bath. It's a little different from the iD L. Look at that cute rubber ducky!

user posted image

I have yet to really sit down and read all there is to know about the P's, and I'm looking forward to discovering a lot of things on my own as well. For example, I know that there are things that can happen when a Tamagotchi character steps outside. Indeed, when Puchihanatchi stepped outside today, a piece of paper floated down from the sky. I missed what happened the first time around, but after going outside repeatedly, it happened again.

I was unsure as to what it meant, but after playing around with it for a little while longer, I discovered I had to press B when that picture popped up. Not sure what the prompt after that was asking but when I selected the top answer (I'm assuming it means "yes"), it took me to the Game Center, where I was able to choose a game to play, as usual. When I won the game, I received twice the amount of money I would have won had I played it without receiving that voucher. So, from this, I'm guessing that prompt was just asking me if I wanted to redeem the voucher at the Game Center, or something similar, and that the voucher was for a one-time, double-the-Gotchi-Points opportunity at the Game Center? Seems that way.

Puchihanatchi evolved into a teen today: meet Neotchi!

user posted image

I can't wait to discover more about the P's. I got a shipping notification for my 2 other P's on this day and so they're on their way!

In other related news, I mentioned that I've been on a Tamagotchi-buying spree. smiley-P.gif I just paid for several Tamagotchis that are coming in from Tokyo. I was able to save a lot on shipping since they're all from the same seller but had to opt for the most economical, which isn't always the quickest. So they'll be here sometime within the next month or so.

That's all for January 16. More updates soon! Thanks for reading! tsub-smile.gif

This post has been edited by OldSchoolTama on Jan 18 2013, 08:24 AM
PMWWW
St.Diablo
Posted: Jan 18 2013, 07:53 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,468

Whoa, OST! Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary! hitodetchi1.gif Anyway, I've been looking forward to the day when your P's came, and I'm glad I'm now able to read about them. Keep up the wonderful logging! lol2.gif

-St.Diablo
PME-mailWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 18 2013, 11:46 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

QUOTE (St.Diablo @ Jan 17 2013, 01:53 PM)
Whoa, OST! Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary! hitodetchi1.gif Anyway, I've been looking forward to the day when your P's came, and I'm glad I'm now able to read about them. Keep up the wonderful logging!  lol2.gif

-St.Diablo

Thank you! Glad you could stop by to check out my log. tsub-smile.gif

January 17, 2013

Get ready because there's going to be an explosion of pictures. Just couldn't help it! There's so much to discover about the P's, not to mention the fact that I'm also running 3 (technically 4) Tamagotchis at the moment. I'll try and limit today's entry to 3 parts. D.gif

15th Anniversary iD L
Dazz earned her final happy symbol today.

Shortly after that, I took her to the matchmaker, where she married the dashing Prince Tamahiko.

They had a baby boy, Pantsutchi.

user posted image

I think I took nearly perfect care of him that hour. "Potty-trained" him for all his poo, except for maybe one. Never let him call for attention, except for when he got sick.

He evolved into Tamatchi.

user posted image

To be continued...
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 19 2013, 12:11 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 17, 2013 (continued - part one here)

15th Anniversary iD L
I'm going to try for one of the characters who has an alter ego, which means either Kuromametchi or Kikitchi. In each case, I would have to first get Young Oyajitchi. To do this, I have to get 2 or more care misses in the toddler stage. It's so heartbreaking to know that you're neglecting them on purpose! Just look at this, the picture of pure distress:

user posted image

Of course, I gave him medicine right away to help him feel better! What kind of a nurse would I be if I didn't? D.gif

Osutchi and Mesutchi
Aragorn and Arwen are still MohiTamatchis. Though I think they may be evolving soon, since they got sick today and in the vintage world, sickness isn't a sign of neglect but a sign of impending evolution.

user posted image

So we'll see what happens. Other than getting sick, they had a pretty uneventful day. Managed to fill the discipline meter 3/4 of the way on both.

user posted image
Goodnight!

Tamagotchi P's
So much is happening! I can barely wrap my head around one right now, so why did I purchase two more?? Haha! Nah, it'll be good. Anyway, while my character was a teen, she took another trip outside. This time, Cafe Mama rolled up in her sweet ride and offered up a 50% off voucher for food at the Restaurant if I purchased a particular item (looks like it's the Tower Burger) from her. Too great of a deal to pass up so we went for it!

We decided to use it right away and so Neotchi purchased the Collagen Soup. Since it's a food that contributes to the "fashionable" personality, the stats changed accordingly.

To be continued...
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 19 2013, 12:43 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 17, 2013 (continued - part one here, part two here)

Tamagotchi P's
Of course, the personality that's shown can be changed at any time. Neotchi had some Space Food later on, and so that changed the personality shown to "smart."

Later on in the day, Neotchi evolved into an adult. My first adult character on my P's is.....Chokomakatchi (what a mouthful! How about "Choko" for short?)! She's quite an interesting character. She's got this object (mirror?) in her hands and frequently has this o: look on her face. smiley-P.gif Cute, nonetheless.

user posted image

I usually wait one day to do this but just to see what it was like, I decided to go for one of her happy items: Sweet Nuts from Music Cafe. Cute animations and different tune! Looks like the Sweet Nuts influence the "athletic" personality.

user posted image

I also tried out the Tsubomi Park destination (gorgeous graphics and colors!). Choko quite enjoyed herself there and even met up with a friend, Shirimotchi, for an ice cream date.

user posted image

She also took home a cute pet who took a liking to her. It was a rare clear night.

After all that, Choko enjoyed a relaxing evening.

My 2 other Tamagotchi P's are in customs. DUN DUN DUNNNN. Hopefully they don't remain there for too long.

Phew! This concludes the 3-part entry for January 17. Thanks for stopping by!
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 21 2013, 12:39 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 18, 2013

There is going to be an explosion of pictures again, as I'm so excited about my P's that I had to take pictures of everything. D.gif Hope you enjoy!

15th Anniversary iD L
I continued on my unfortunate path of neglect with Tamatchi so that I could get Young Oyajitchi. Looks like I went a little overboard though, so I had to take my little guy to the hospital for a check-up, poor thing. He came out of it as good as new and all was good again.

He evolved into Young Oyajitchi later on in the day.

user posted image

He didn't have any care misses (to my knowledge) the entire day, so it looks like I'm going for Kuromametchi. We shall see!

Osutchi and Mesutchi
Aragorn and Arwen evolved into teens today: Obotchi and Ojyotchi, respectively. Nothing more happened with the two of them today, except for the discipline calls.

user posted image

To be continued...
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 21 2013, 01:35 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 18, 2013 (continued - part one here)

Tamagotchi P's
Lots of things going on with dear Choko today. I still can't get over the fact that so much attention to detail was put into the making of this Tamagotchi. For example, it was snowing outside today. When she went outside to check on her pet, her pet jumped out to greet her, grimaced because of the frigid temperatures, and slunk bank into her little house. I thought this animation was so simple, yet so adorable.

I also took care of the rest of Choko's happy items. One was the binoculars from Tama Depa. I have yet to find stellar binoculars like the pair she has; she could even see alien life forms on the surface of very distant lands...maybe on the moon, perhaps?

One of them even somehow transported himself off the moon to stand right next to Choko, which surprised her!

Her other happy item is the Silk Hat from Tama Mori. Quite the fashionista!

user posted image

To be continued...
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 21 2013, 06:50 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 18, 2013 (continued - part one here, part two here)

Tamagotchi P's
After all that excitement, we headed over to Tsubomi Park to see if we could get a part-time job for Choko. Looks like she picked up a job as a policewoman at the Park. So cute, how she busted Nazotchi for littering, and how she comforted the sad pet that was all alone in the park.

I played around with this feature a bit more. The part-time jobs are only available for adults. You can leave them there until 7:00 pm and they make 250 GP an hour. The happiness and hunger meters still go down during that time (if anything, they deplete faster than normal) so if you leave your character there past 5 or 6 hours or so, they will not be a happy camper! Of course, you can bring your character home from work at any time. Just go to the door icon, and you can watch them do their job. At a certain point, a screen will pop up prompting you to choose if you want to bring your character home or not. After that happens, it looks like they write about their experiences in a journal. By the way, when a new journal is written, a small heart appears over the book icon. That's a cute new feature. Just wish I could read what it says! She probably mentioned what she did and that she enjoyed it.

Phew! Made it!

By the way, my 2 other Tamagotchi P's finally made it out of customs! Hopefully they'll be here early this week. Come on, EMS shipping, work your magic!

Thanks for stopping by!
PMWWW
OldSchoolTama
Posted: Jan 23 2013, 01:39 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

January 19-20, 2013

I didn't take any pictures on the 19th because I was out and about all day, but I still provided care as usual.

15th Anniversary iD L
Young Oyajitchi evolved into Kuromametchi on the 19th, as expected. I took him to the Mobile Library on the 20th so that he could transform into his alter ego, Kuromame Hakushaku. What a fright he is, eh? Halloween is long gone, so tuck away those scary fangs, Kuro! smiley-P.gif

Osutchi and Mesutchi
No changes with Aragorn and Arwen. They should be evolving into adults very soon.

Tamagotchi P's
Though Choko was ready to get her final puzzle piece and head to the matchmaker, I was busy all day on the 19th, so I decided to wait till the morning of the 20th to take care of all that. Sorry about some of the sketchy pictures - I was outside and so the lighting was a little different.

user posted image

She and Nandetchi were married. Such cute dating and marriage scenes. Of course, my camera had to run out of battery in the middle of it all, so I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. Maybe someday I'll record it all with my camera.

Anyway, Choko brought home a baby girl, Pinkubotchi, who evolved into Terubotchi at the end of the hour.

That's all for now. More updates soon!
PMWWW
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Anosu

Pages: (41) « First ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... Last » ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2004 seconds | Archive