Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

Digimon 15th Anniversary Hatch
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 13 2013, 04:12 PM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

Sorry for not starting my second run immediately. I had a busy past few days with my birthday on Sunday and whatnot, and I was also experiencing some annoying technical difficulties with my Android tablet. Hopefully, that resolves itself when I start my next run in the morning.

Also, after seeing the now completed growth chart for Digimon Unlimited and considering my options, I am considering hatching the Wind Guardians Digitama instead, and going for the Funbeemon line ending with (Hopefully!) TigerVespamon. tsub-smile.gif
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 14 2013, 05:13 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Moving on up
No pics for my second runs with Digimon Unlimited and Androgochi for this hatch yet, but I will try to get some for tomorrow.

Anyway, we'll start this log with the Digimon Unlimited run. This morning, around 7:35AM, I hatched the Metal Empire Digitama. He started as a Choromon, and evolved into a Caprimon after the baby hour as I trained him 5+ times. I allowed a small amount of care mistakes on him, so that he hopefully evolves into a Kokuwamon. I decided to go for the Tankmon > MetalMamemon > PrinceMamemon chain after that, but if I didn't make enough mistakes and end up with ToyAgumon, I plan on going for the Revolmon > Cyberdramon > Justimon chain. Furthermore, if I made too many care mistakes and end up with Hagurumon, I plan on going for the Clockmon > Vademon > Ebemon chain.

As for the Androgochi run (Which I started at around the same time as Digimon Unlimited), as there is only one egg in Androgochi it once again hatched into a lookalike of YukimiBotamon. After the baby hour, the little guy evolved into the small fireball type Step 2 character, which makes me VERY happy. Before the day is over, he will become this line's Step 3 character which resembles a fireball with feet. To be honest, when I saw him on the growth chart that represents earlier versions of Androgochi, the first thing I thought about was the Hot Foot enemy from the Mario games. haha.gif
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 16 2013, 12:11 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Fireball with feet, and a robotic sentry too
This post was originally typed out on March 14, 2013, at approximately 7PM. At this time, I was having problems connecting to Tama-Zone, hence why it was actually posted later on.

Yesterday, my Caprimon ended up evolving into a Hagurumon. I decided this morning to get the 15+ training sessions in for an evolution to Guardromon (Or Mechanorimon if there were a few care mistakes), mostly from fear from the one care mistake that I did make and me wanting to avoid Raremon, and it looks like I lucked out - I got Guardromon. hitodetchi1.gif

user posted image
Guardromon on... well, guard duty.

As of this time, my Androgochi was still the fireball with feet. You know, the one I mentioned reminded me of the Hot Foot enemy from the Mario games.

user posted image
Footed fireball. Why does he look so familiar...
user posted image
...oh yeah, that's why. (This is the aforementioned Hot Foot, by the way.)
PME-mail
Bico
Posted: Mar 16 2013, 12:42 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,594

I love this log! I started my own Digimon Unlimited right when I saw you guys do this one. Right now I have a Dobermon! I'd reccomend getting one, he's good <:
PME-mail
Cewibi
Posted: Mar 17 2013, 02:58 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,534

@WarOmnimon: I was having problems accessing Tama Zone that day, too. I was visiting my parents and though it was just an issue with their internet connection. Guess that wasn't the case. smiley-P.gif

Lovin' your little fireball, by the way. I bet his animations are really cute! tsub-smile.gif

@Bico: I'm glad you're enjoying the group hatch. Maybe next time you can join in, too! tsub-smile.gif

It's good and bad news on the Digimon front over my way. The good news is I did get my Seadramon.
user posted image

The poor little guy got sick after losing a PvP battle.
user posted image

A little TLC got him back on track.
user posted image

Scary face!
user posted image

About the time he evolved, things started to get busy for me. I did my best at remembering to take care of him, but each day the neglect grew worse. The final nail in the coffin was when my phone battery died last night. I wasn't able to get it up and charged until around 9:00 or so this morning. By that time, he had already returned to the Digital World. So I guess this second failure ends my run in this hatch.

I'll be keeping up with the progress of your Guardromon and Fireball, WarOmnimon. I really hope your second generation runs end up better that mine did. sad.gif
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 20 2013, 04:16 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Cewibi - Sorry to hear about Seadramon's early death. sad.gif

Guardromon didn't end up evolving... I don't get it. huh.gif I had higher than an 80% win rate and 30 battles exactly, plus the evolution rate bonuses for shaking 100+ times as a Digitama and for having Androgochi installed. It's a shame, but as they always say, "better luck next time."

My Androgochi run ended on a similar note. He made it to his fourth form (A cuddlier version of Meramon, with regular eyes instead of his regular intimidating eyes) but no further. I'm not disappointed with this run as I was with my DU run though, as I didn't meet the battle requirements anyway. Plus, the Androgochi equalivent of Meramon is too cool for words. I'll be keeping him around for a bit for sure. tsub-smile.gif

It was a great hatch, hopefully we can do this again sometime soon!
PME-mail
Bico
Posted: Mar 20 2013, 06:20 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,594

Well, as far as I know I think it has to be 30 battles per stage. Right now Cerberumon has 70 battles and a 46% of victorys so in theory he should evolve. Maybe that's what was missing? huh.gif
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1372 seconds | Archive