Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (81) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

News about upcoming Tama Deco Pierces, plus old "news" about those already out
CaffrinLuvsTMGC
Posted: Feb 21 2013, 10:54 PM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,015

Spaceytchi's BALD?! O.gif

News to me.
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Feb 21 2013, 11:27 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,819

I like the Melody Land piercing despite the uber-girliness; I'm disappointed with the Fairy Change! pierce - it turns characters into girly fairies (I somewhat hoped it could've been something like what SamJJE01 said about turning them into fairy tale-themed characters) and the design is nothing more than a recoloured Royal Change with a different emblem. They could have come up with an original design.

I'm still getting them both, though.
PME-mailWWW
year7afrokid
Posted: Feb 22 2013, 06:48 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,061

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Feb 21 2013, 11:27 PM)
I like the Melody Land piercing despite the uber-girliness; I'm disappointed with the Fairy Change! pierce - it turns characters into girly fairies (I somewhat hoped it could've been something like what SamJJE01 said about turning them into fairy tale-themed characters) and the design is nothing more than a recoloured Royal Change with a different emblem. They could have come up with an original design.

I'm still getting them both, though.

That's because bandai a idea is to make all transform pierces in the same gem shape plus not all of them are fairys amiamitchi and kuchatchi aren't
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Feb 22 2013, 02:42 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

QUOTE (Djyellow22 @ Feb 22 2013, 01:37 AM)
What if I told you that I like the fairy piercing more already

The character designs on the melody land one are not to my liking.

Plus, the fairy change implies that they are tiny sized.. And you know how I like that. smiley-P.gif

LOL I can see how you like it. With shrinking or growth, I know you can't resist. haha.gif
I do like Amiamitchi's transformation thumbelina. However I can just make her an accessory and clothing to match. Her design is very simple.

Also I forgot to mention they used the same Change House from the royal change...

I'm still getting the baby change and Berry Sweets ver. I love chibi, and I love food. jump.gif

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on Feb 22 2013, 02:52 PM
PME-mail
Orandatchi
Posted: Feb 23 2013, 12:04 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,816

I'm definitely getting the Berry Sweets one, after the Love Melo pierce. tsub-smile.gif The shell of the new P's is nice. Wish they'd actually sell that P's separately. Who knows, maybe in the future. smiley-P.gif
PME-mail
meltawaysss
Posted: Feb 23 2013, 01:35 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,312

Omg the fairy change looks so cute!!
PME-mailWWW
+Mametchi+
Posted: Feb 24 2013, 09:52 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

Hmm... Well first off, I did expect all the change pierces to look like a gem, but the Melodyland one makes no sense to me... A bow/butterfly??? That DID look like it shoulda been for the fairy one. And I like the idea of Mametchi in wings, guess he chugged a Red bull wink.gif

They need to fire whoever is taking pictures of the P's, the colors are looking the same. I cant really see the "purple" on this purple/pink combo. I mean it's hard to tell green from blue, now these.
PME-mail
Nytshaed
Posted: Feb 24 2013, 04:19 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 20,802

QUOTE (+Mametchi+ @ Feb 1 2013, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ Jan 24 2013, 09:59 PM)
Off topic to what products feature in this topic, but still involve the Tamagotchi P's. Found a new product for the Tamagotchi P's that replaces the P's included soft piece pin heart.

Gachapon is releasing in April, 5 soft character pins to place on your Tamagotchi P's. There are five characters to choose from:
1. Yumemitchi
2. Kiraritchi
3. Mametchi
4. Yumecantchi
5. Painitchi
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-yuyou/g130413s01/

Each will cost 200 yen as usual with most Gachapon merchandise.

Has anyone been able to pre-order these yet? I can't seem to add them to my cart despite having set up an account with Rakuten.
PME-mailYIM
Nytshaed
Posted: Feb 24 2013, 04:26 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 20,802

QUOTE (plliiarr @ Feb 21 2013, 12:11 AM)
The Pictures of new Tama Deco Pierce are up on Amazon Japan.

Melody Land Set
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00AZU8...d=AN1VRQENFRJN5

Fairy Change

Amazon.co.jp let me set up an account, put these in my cart, then when I try to purchase them, I get error messages that they cannot be shipped to me. Does this mean we in the US cannot order from Amazon Japan?
PME-mailYIM
binary
Posted: Feb 24 2013, 10:16 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

QUOTE (Nytshaed @ Feb 24 2013, 01:26 AM)
QUOTE (plliiarr @ Feb 21 2013, 12:11 AM)
The Pictures of new Tama Deco Pierce are up on Amazon Japan.

Melody Land Set

Fairy Change

Amazon.co.jp let me set up an account, put these in my cart, then when I try to purchase them, I get error messages that they cannot be shipped to me. Does this mean we in the US cannot order from Amazon Japan?

I believe amazon.co.jp will ship only books internationally; not toys.
PM
StargirltchiMermaid
Posted: Feb 27 2013, 04:49 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,445

Hmmm maybe the Tamagotchi P's Melody Land Set should be on my list of tamas to buy : ) I planned on probably buying all of the Tamagotchi P colors but instead of buying a separate pink and purple tama, I can have those two colors in one haha.gif
PME-mail
Conando
Posted: Feb 27 2013, 02:59 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,453

You COULD try your hand at an import seller on Amazon or another site. I did get a Tama Deco Circus Star pierce off of Amazon US for a bit of a price hike, nothing unreasonable, though.

This post has been edited by Conando on Feb 27 2013, 03:00 PM
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Feb 28 2013, 09:39 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

New pierce and set found:
Tama Deco Pierce - Feat. Aikatsu! ver. (たまデコピアスfeat.アイカツ!Ver.)
Tamagotchi P's Feat. Aikatsu! (Tamagotchi P's feat.アイカツ!Set)

Release date is June.

For those who don't know what Aikatsu! is...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aikatsu!
user posted image

Aikatsu, short for Idol Activities!, airs right after Tamagotchi! at 7:30pm. The two shows are very similar in the use of magical cards, Tamagotchi! - Dorikawa cards, Aikatsu - Aikatsu cards. Both shows have had crossovers before in cm (ads), Tamagotchi P's downloads, contests, and more.

CM Ads:
Tamagotchi! Aikatsu! Crossover CM 1 (Tamagotchi! Based): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgjeDNKuqU
Tamagotchi! Aikatsu! Crossover CM 2 (Aikatsu! Based): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zae_hF-pbnI

Its unknown what characters will appear on the Aikatsu! pierce at this point. However it is rumored to be the main characters of Aikatsu! (bottom line), Ran Shibuki (purple), Ichigo Hoshimiya (pink), and Aoi Kiriya (blue).

The April release day for the Tama Deco Pierce Berry Sweets ver. and Tama Deco Pierce Baby!? Change! is the 13th.

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on Feb 28 2013, 10:31 AM
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Feb 28 2013, 09:45 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,819

Thanks for the updates, TSG!

Man, Bandai JP's gonna get me bankrupt! xD
PME-mailWWW
Orandatchi
Posted: Feb 28 2013, 09:53 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,816

Thats nice.

5 pierces = $50. All 8 pierces = $80. that would be the price of 1 p's and 20 dollars please. rollover.gif

This post has been edited by Orandatchi on Feb 28 2013, 09:53 AM
PME-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (81) « First ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... Last » ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1254 seconds | Archive