|Tama Zone News|
|Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Tamagotchi iD compatible cell phones, Cell Phones That Work, Files To Transfer
Member No.: 3,317
Joined: 17-May 06
Maybe the problem is because it's treating it as a file, not a picture.
SonyEricsson (based on my S710a)
(1) save Tamagotchi-iD download file into the phone memory's Pictures folder.
(2) on the phone, launch the phone's File Manager, and open the Pictures folder.
(3) in the Pictures folder, cursor to the Tamagotchi-iD download file, then click the More button.
(4) in the More menu, select Send.
(5) in the Send menu, select Via Infrared.
(6) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display)
(7) in the connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page)
(8) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports
Nokia (based on Users Guides from Nokia's web site)
(1) save the Tamagotchi-iD download file into your phone's Gallery > Images folder.
(2) on your phone, open the Images folder.
(3) in the Images folder, scroll to the Tamagotchi-iD download file, then click the Open button.
(4) select Options.
(5) select Send.
(6) select Infrared. (Note: some infrared-equipped Nokia models don't support sending images via infrared, so "Infrared" won't be listed.)
(7) on the Tamagotchi-iD activate the connect icon (heart icon in the upper right corner of the display)
(8) in the Tamagotchi-iD connect menu, select Download (it's the fourth menu entry on the first page)
(9) align the phone & Tamagotchi-iD's infrared ports
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)