Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (126) « First ... 124 125 [126]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

And It Made Me Not Smile..., Post stuff that is getting you down.
mirukucha
Posted: Jan 9 2014, 08:28 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,556

QUOTE (year7afrokid @ Dec 30 2013, 08:04 AM)
QUOTE (mirukucha @ Dec 31 2013, 01:56 AM)
.... Why would you reset it though to begin with? You should know that reseting it resets everything if you don't click download. Because even if you were trying to get another gender, you should know by now [from previous color releases] that clicking download would just go back to the last hatched egg you got, so it would be completely pointless to do. This makes no sense.

You misread what I said
I reset it to re marry my Tama if you reset it at the point before the adult leaves the baby (during the time the adult and the baby are playing ball jumping around for 20 seconds etc) it goes back to the previous time you had your Tama before it got married I've done it millions of times and I press download but this time it didn't even give me the option to do so it just reset itself when I pressed the button it just brought up "ちょっとまってね" nothing else.

OoOOoOOoh
PMWWW
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Posted: Jan 14 2014, 02:02 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,715

Sadly, I couldn't get into the Tamagotchi iD L. I just feel like that if you don't have an IR-capable phone (which I will get someday), the iD L (and to an extent the iD) just isn't exciting by itself. It just feels to me like the newer Tamagotchis (I don't know about the P's) have less and less built-in content, to make room for download storage.
The English language made it slightly more bearable though, it was fun being able to understand what people were saying at Donuts Park and Tama Meal/Snack. But otherwise I just didn't like it that much.
I wish I did like it haha smiley-P.gif
PME-mailWWW MSN
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Jan 20 2014, 11:01 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,807

I accidentally bought some Tamagotchi stuff with an empty credit card and now my order was cancelled...sigh....
PME-mail
mirukucha
Posted: Jan 26 2014, 05:45 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,556

Coming across pictures I had saved 5 years ago when there was a Hana Hana Mi male and female set on ebay that I still regret not buying when I had the chance CRY
PMWWW
beagee
Posted: Feb 6 2014, 11:29 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,735

I'd forgotten how terrible the button response is on the Music Star. x.x
Still one of my favourite versions but UGH.... that response...
PME-mailWWW
bunnigotch
Posted: Feb 6 2014, 09:50 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 27,248

Being sick while waiting for my tama package to clear US customs.....smiley-P.gif
PME-mail
bunnigotch
Posted: Feb 9 2014, 10:34 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 27,248

Having a upper respiratory infection is making me not smile. And my package still sitting in US customs is making me not smile....uggghhh
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Feb 24 2014, 06:07 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

I had quite the day on Animal Crossing today.... One of my friend's accidentally time traveled too far and had a villager to whom I have been wanting for a long time (to also move back into my town), Punchy. Due to this I only had a short time amount of time (since I had a very busy day) to kick out a villager out of my town, but not just any villager, Robin to who I want to give to Ichiro who has been looking for her. So that's three trades. This is the nightmare part, Robin I have been trying moving out for a month and a half using normal methods. Time traveled carefully today over a month and she still wouldn't move even till the last seconds of time I had left. I gave up and asked ichiro since he had to room to take Punchy and kindly did it for me. But the best part of this all is, as I time traveled back to the current date, which was one day away....one day away.... this happened.

user posted image

...well at least shes moving out.

I just hope I have a close friend who can take her for the meantime for ichiro because I am not going through that all again. At the meantime while I will have 9 I will just use the campsite reset and get a lazy villager. I still want me Punchy though <3. Also, maybe for the next 4 days, I might hit Robin with my axe. Hehe. What, she will be nicely cooked, I mean welcomed into Ichiro's town soon hopefully.

EDIT: I just found out the newest villager of a villager will never ask to move or move out till it is no longer the newest villager. As in someone moves out and someone new comes, no longer making the newest villager new anymore. My newest villager, Lucha is 5 - 6 months old and have never asked to move. So this makes everything for me and Ichiro and to however takes Robin a whole lot harder... plus I am the only one who time travels when under so much pressure.

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on Feb 24 2014, 07:48 PM
PME-mailWWW
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Mar 5 2014, 09:54 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Bought a Yumekira Dream TamaTomo PC, and I was sent the Miracle Friends one :/
Still fun, but I reallly wanted the Yumekira one! I got it from a Japanese site I've used loads of times before... I sent them an email but they still haven't replied. I hope I get at least some kind of refund.
PME-mail
St.Diablo
Posted: Mar 7 2014, 10:15 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,468

You never know how unstable some relationships are until you have a row with someone and they end the friendship without bothering to work it out.
PME-mailWWW
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 8 2014, 11:01 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

Had to pull out of Special Olympics powerlifting for the rest of the year. About three weeks ago I started to have persistent back pains, and yesterday me and my family decided it would be best that I take the year off.

I will probably be going back next year though - it will depend on what the doctor and chiropractor say about it.
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Apr 5 2014, 05:59 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

(Apologies for the double post.)

My non-smile right now can be described via this copy-paste of my TamaTalk status...

My Wii U has the red light of death, and my warranty has been expired for several months. No chance to reassign my Nintendo Network ID to a new Wii U because of that. PANIC MODE ACTIVATED!

If it wasn't for the fact that they are revealing the release date (And other details) for Super Smash Bros 4 on Tuesday, added to the fact that Digimon Unlimited and Androgochi still haven't updated, my pain would be eased a bit. But no such luck... kabukitchiMAD.gif
PME-mail
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Apr 15 2014, 03:13 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

I was about to play with my TamaTomo PC, only to find a huge black screen leak...
http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26762&st=0&#last
PME-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (126) « First ... 124 125 [126]  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9666 seconds | Archive