Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (127) « First ... 125 126 [127]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

And It Made Me Not Smile..., Post stuff that is getting you down.
DragonSparke
Posted: Nov 13 2014, 06:02 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,304

One of the screws snapped off in my brand new devilgotchi sad.gif I can still get the back on and off, luckily, but the back won't be as secure as it should.

I was partially expecting this, but it still makes me sad.
PME-mail
beagee
Posted: Nov 14 2014, 02:15 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,735

QUOTE (DragonSparke @ Nov 13 2014, 06:02 AM)
One of the screws snapped off in my brand new devilgotchi sad.gif I can still get the back on and off, luckily, but the back won't be as secure as it should.

Take it to a watch repair shop, they've helped me so many times. When I received my Devilgotchi I noticed that it had the dreaded soft screws. So I took it straight to Sears watch repair and they took out the screws safely and replaced them for me. I think it cost me maybe 5$, they're really cheap. C:
PME-mailWWW
DragonSparke
Posted: Nov 14 2014, 05:14 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

QUOTE (beagee @ Nov 14 2014, 02:15 AM)

Take it to a watch repair shop, they've helped me so many times. When I received my Devilgotchi I noticed that it had the dreaded soft screws. So I took it straight to Sears watch repair and they took out the screws safely and replaced them for me. I think it cost me maybe 5$, they're really cheap. C:

You think they can, even if there's only part of a screw shaft in there? It's probably worth asking anyway. They're certainly not averse to helping with tamagotchis there - they've removed stripped screws for me before, though this is a bit different
PME-mail
beagee
Posted: Nov 16 2014, 01:13 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,735

QUOTE (DragonSparke @ Nov 14 2014, 05:14 AM)

You think they can, even if there's only part of a screw shaft in there? It's probably worth asking anyway. They're certainly not averse to helping with tamagotchis there - they've removed stripped screws for me before, though this is a bit different

It's worth a shot !
PME-mailWWW
DragonSparke
Posted: Nov 16 2014, 07:48 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

QUOTE (beagee @ Nov 16 2014, 01:13 AM)
QUOTE (DragonSparke @ Nov 14 2014, 05:14 AM)

It's worth a shot !

There was nothing he could do sad.gif The girl working with him recognized my devil as a tamagotchi - that was nice tsub-smile.gif

I'm gonna look on the bright side - at least the screw broke off in a way I can still get the battery door off! I can still USE my devil, which is the important part.
PME-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (127) « First ... 125 126 [127]  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1446 seconds | Archive