Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (43) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Tamagotchi Ps First Look
justfallapart
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 05:11 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,246

QUOTE (year7afrokid @ Dec 3 2012, 08:51 PM)
do you think you could show me a picture of the blue one as I'm getting the same one myself and I really want to know what kind of blue it is ( the stick photo is darker but some photos make it seem lighter)

Here's a photo I took of mine, I hope this helps? Maybe Sam can take a better one. It's a very light blue.
user posted image

--
Ichiro.malfoy, I think my tama had a birthday then? I'm still waiting for my brother's tama P's to arrive in the mail so haven't had a chance to connect yet.

Do we know how personality is determined yet? I think you posted something about it, but I can't remember. I didn't do anything to make him change personalities besides pressing the C button a lot, if that counts. The only animation he did was come up close to the screen about 7 times in a row and then the letter and personality change came.
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 05:13 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,819

The personality can change depending on the items that your character wears/eats/plays with.

The guidebook displays the built-in items available at the Restaurant, Cafe, TamaDepa and Tamamori Shop; and the how they affect the personalities. I'll post a scan when I get home tonight.

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Dec 4 2012, 05:13 AM
PME-mailWWW
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 06:58 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

QUOTE (justfallapart @ Dec 4 2012, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (SamJJE101 @ Dec 3 2012, 09:47 PM)
I may be wrong, but I believe it to be a personal profile to the user, not dependant on the Tamagotchi. The information it requires is about the user (i.e. Your gender, age, zodiac, interests, etc.) tsub-smile.gif

Sam's right. AFAIK, It's a personal profile and I think it is displayed on your friend's tamagotchis after visiting them in their friends book thingy. It doesn't have to do with raising your tamagotchi.

Ah, thank you for that SamJJE101, justfallapart, mirukucha. I was pretty much taking a stab in the dark. I am still waiting for my Tamagotchi P's to come in mail, so excited. tsub-smile.gif
Still can't wait to see what else we come upon.
PME-mailWWW
happiholic
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 07:43 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,282

I am planning to buy the Love & Melody set of the P's. Does anyone know if the actual device that comes with the set is pink? I looks like it is, but I can't tell.
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 07:46 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

QUOTE (happiholic @ Dec 4 2012, 07:43 AM)
I am planning to buy the Love & Melody set of the P's. Does anyone know if the actual device that comes with the set is pink? I looks like it is, but I can't tell.

Yes, the Love & melody set is a pink Tamagotchi P's bundled with the Love-Melo piercing.
PME-mailWWW
Green_Papaya
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 09:00 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,566

Just a tip for anyone sending their tama on dates in the park, be careful if you've dated the same character a few times, mine just got married before I got the last Piece so no TaMaToMo stamp.
PME-mail
Nytshaed
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 10:25 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 20,802

Does any place online still have these in stock, or will restock? I really don't want to pay the scalper prices on eBay. Help me out guys! Thanks!

Lela
PME-mailYIM
Djyellow22
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 10:47 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,723

QUOTE (Nytshaed @ Dec 4 2012, 10:25 AM)
Does any place online still have these in stock, or will restock? I really don't want to pay the scalper prices on eBay.  Help me out guys! Thanks!

Lela

I remember when the ID L was first released, a few weeks after they came out, CDJapan restocked tsub-smile.gif
Btw, how do you get another tamagotchi to move in? I don't want to press the wrong connect option D:

This post has been edited by Djyellow22 on Dec 4 2012, 11:11 AM
PME-mailYIM
happiholic
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 11:24 AM

Child
Group Icon

QUOTE (Djyellow22 @ Dec 4 2012, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (Nytshaed @ Dec 4 2012, 10:25 AM)
Does any place online still have these in stock, or will restock? I really don't want to pay the scalper prices on eBay.  Help me out guys! Thanks!

Lela

I remember when the ID L was first released, a few weeks after they came out, CDJapan restocked tsub-smile.gif
Btw, how do you get another tamagotchi to move in? I don't want to press the wrong connect option D:

That's very good to know. I have found other sites that ship reasonably, but CDJapan is quite cheap and I've used them for J-Pop CDs, so I trust them.

EDIT: One more question, has there been any news of the release of the new piercings? I'm curious as to what characters and locations they will open up.

This post has been edited by happiholic on Dec 4 2012, 12:15 PM
PME-mail
+Mametchi+
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 12:08 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

QUOTE (Djyellow22 @ Dec 3 2012, 05:47 PM)

I don't think other tamas can move in. I think they can visit.

This post has been edited by +Mametchi+ on Dec 4 2012, 12:09 PM
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 12:30 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

QUOTE (happiholic @ Dec 4 2012, 02:24 PM)
One more question, has there been any news of the release of the new piercings? I'm curious as to what characters and locations they will open up.

Release date is the 29th this month.
More information: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25959

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on Dec 4 2012, 12:31 PM
PME-mailWWW
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 12:42 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Here are the items and their personality effects. Pardon the quality, I don't have a scanner so I just took photos of the pages from the guide book.

For some reason only the first few items were indicated with personality effects, and the rest were only listed. Perhaps for those who already have their P's could try the others out and see what happens?

Restaurant
user posted image

First Row items (from left to right):
Space Food (+smart)
Collagen Soup (+fashionable)
Cuisine (+charismatic)
Luxury Curry (+gourmet expert)
Ramen (+athletic)

Others listed (from left to right):
Marble tofu, minestrone, hamburger steak, big sausage, sushi, meatball spaghetti, kimchi fried rice

Music Cafe
user posted image

Rosehip Tea (+fashionable)
Dream Pudding (+charismatic)
Mill Crepe (+gourmet expert)
Health Drink (+athletic)

Others listed (from left to right, top to bottom):
Candy, fruits jelly, pretzel, iced coffee, honey pancake, sweet nuts, caramel, kusumochi, shining cake, apple pie

Tama Depa
user posted image

Personal computer (+smart)
Sewing machine (+fashionable)
Clapperboard (+charismatic)
Cookbook (+gourmet expert)
Rubber ball (+athletic)

Robot, binoculars, music notebook, karaoke, flute, sewing kit/set, patchi doll, hand mirror, beauty set, trimming set, mop, vacuum cleaner, deck brush

Tamamori Shop
user posted image

Silk hat (+smart)
Frill ribbon (+fashionable)
Jewel Crown (+charismatic)
Chef Hat (+gourmet expert)
Helmet (+athletic)

Hairband, fashionable eyeglasses, princess tiara, maid hat, nekotchi hat, white uniform/lab coat, star costume, fluffy one-piece, sharp dress, apron

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Dec 9 2012, 03:58 AM
PME-mailWWW
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 12:45 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Thank you ichiro.malfoy for this information. tsub-smile.gif
PME-mailWWW
+Mametchi+
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 01:29 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 3 2012, 07:42 PM)
Here are the items and their personality effects. Pardon the quality, I don't have a scanner so I just took photos of the pages from the guide book.

For some reason only the first few items were indicated with personality effects, and the rest were only listed. Perhaps for those who already have their P's could try the others out and see what happens?

I think the top ones are the main ones to use with the personalities and the rest are just to see. I can't try yet because I just hatched my tama...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I downloaded the Gotchi Castle from downloads but all I get is a little guard over and over, anyone know when I can visit or what this is for?

This post has been edited by +Mametchi+ on Dec 4 2012, 01:32 PM
PME-mail
happiholic
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 01:36 PM

Child
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ Dec 4 2012, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (happiholic @ Dec 4 2012, 02:24 PM)
One more question, has there been any news of the release of the new piercings? I'm curious as to what characters and locations they will open up.

Release date is the 29th this month.
More information: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25959

Ah, thank you!

I also wonder about future Tamagotchi P's releases. History shows that there is usually another version that gets released after sometime. Unless the new piercings are in replacement of that? I would love a special edition of the P's.
PME-mail
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Deerly
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (43) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1542 seconds | Archive