Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Birthday Contest 2013 Feedback, (chat here)
SamJJE101
  Posted: Aug 10 2013, 06:34 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,807

user posted imageuser posted image
BIRTHDAY CONTEST 2013

Birthday Contest 2013: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26428

Here's the place to discuss entries in the Birthday Contest 2013! crackertchismiley.gif cake-icon.gif
PME-mailWWW MSN
Kaya
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 05:01 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,783

QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ Aug 10 2013, 02:28 PM)
My ideal Tamagotchi 8 would be a color, touch screen active Tamagotchi based around the theme of Tamagotchi! New Generation. Raising most characters from the manga. On start up you have a new option to pick your own language from a list, not just English or Japanese. Responds to touch in many ways such as rubbing the screen to show the little Tamagotchi character affection and care, going to the bathroom option and scrubbing him/her clean, putting him/her in bed when fallen asleep on floor, and more. All can still be performed using the buttons. Internet can be used on this Tamagotchi to connect to friends and play games together. Bank is also added to store more points and little hidden surprises (Easter eggs) can be found throughout the Tamagotchi, some simple cute animation to give the user a smile, funny text or a rare character evolution.

Great idea! I agree with you, Tama-Star_Girl!
PME-mail
Kaya
Posted: Aug 15 2013, 03:15 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,783

QUOTE (brittygotchi @ Aug 13 2013, 07:07 AM)
My ideal version 8 would be color screened, but it would be the shape and size of a connection with no antennae, and would come in many different shell designs. It would be a pedometer and you would be able to program reminders via bluetooth where you tamagotchi is set to tell you something at a certain time. There would also be a new tamatown where you can play mini games that design items that you could send to your V8. You would also be able to cook food in your tama's kitchen and go to school/work. There would be many new characters that are designed in a style inspired by characters from the connection series, and there would also be many special characters that are harder to get. And lastly I would make connection games played by you instead of just having a random outcome.

Brittygotchi, out of all the entries that one you've done is the best one I've seen yet! I agree with you, I hope it wins, and if they make one from your ideas, I'd be the first to buy it. In fact, everyone will be wanting one.
PME-mail
Bico
Posted: Aug 15 2013, 04:19 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,594

To be honest, I've seen everyone adding WiFi and Bluetooth to the entries, and even though it'd be delightful, in reality I think that'd be hard to add. I don't really know how it works, but wouldn't that make the size of the Tama bigger? o:
Nonetheless, all of the entries have original and neat ideas! I specially like +Mametchi+'s furniture and item idea. It could even be added to the Tamagotchi PC project, too D.gif
PME-mail
-HelloKitty-
  Posted: Aug 20 2013, 09:48 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,594

After being a long time without internet, I am excited to open tamazone and see that it's his birthday, which in turn starts a contest, I read all the ideas of TZ members are fabulous and would be great one Tamagotchi with all the ideas we have published together.

I want to wish luck to all the participants and encourage those who have not yet published, it's time to be creative and imaginative .. get out the child in us

Kisses heartsmiley.gif
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Sep 7 2013, 08:33 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

The winners have been announced! crackertchismiley.gif

Ra,
PMWWW
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Sep 7 2013, 02:25 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,807

Oops! I won. 00.gif

Well, congratulations to the other winners and everyone who entered! jump.gif
PME-mail
cyann
Posted: Sep 8 2013, 12:42 AM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3,844

Well done, everyone! And thank you for the wallpaper and letter, Ra!

jump.gif
PMWWW
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3550 seconds · Archive