Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (262) « First ... 260 261 [262]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

And It Made Me Smile!, Post good stuff that happens to you!
Joello
Posted: Jan 22 2015, 04:42 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,051

I just got my Tamagotchi 4U and it wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow!!
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Jan 27 2015, 04:47 PM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

Awesome stuff Joello - I too love when deliveries are made earlier than expected! D.gif

I'm all smiles lately... they've been coming in one after the other! First, my neighbor returned from Japan on the 15th and while she did not find the Deco Pierces, she did bring a Tamagotchi 4U back and I have been running it ever since. I'm really liking all the nice little touches on this one even though it does rely a bit on the DLC for the character lineup and whatnot - I was pleasantly surprised by everything about this one even without the extras! tsub-smile.gif

...and believe it or not, that wasn't the end of my smiles. On the 19th, the beta for the Digimon Unlimited update was released and I can say that it is indeed glorious. I will be going into further detail about it on my log later this morning, but the new sprites for many Digimon, freely customizable shell colors and backgrounds, redone evolution requirements and expanded growth chart for every egg (Which of course means even more raisable characters)... it just throws awesomeness in your face from every possible direction. Yes, we had to wait almost two years for this update... but it was well worth it. Himespetchi_gigakyun.gif
PME-mail
stefan bauwens
Posted: Feb 6 2015, 02:50 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 27,069

QUOTE (Joello @ Jan 21 2015, 07:42 PM)
I just got my Tamagotchi 4U and it wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow!!

Wow, sorry if this is completely offtopic, but you almost look EXACTLY like me..

My facial hair is just less "stiff" since, even though I know shaving helps, I don't want to shave it off XD And my glasses or a bit different, and perhaps my nose a little too. But overall its quite similar. You could be my brother haha.

This post has been edited by stefan bauwens on Feb 6 2015, 03:25 AM
PME-mailWWW
DragonSparke
Posted: Apr 16 2015, 05:13 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,304

My Nano Dino should be here tommorow or friday c: I got it for what I consider a really good price!
PME-mail
WarOmnimon
Posted: Jun 19 2015, 05:09 PM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Holy cow, this year has been terrific so far! Sorry I haven't been around here as much lately to directly tell you all about it, but those who are at the Tamagotchi Ancestors and Tamagotchi Collectors Facebook groups have a way to keep up.

For starters, I have been running the Digimon Unlimited update that came out on January 19th consistently throughout the year. Right now, I have a Coredramon that I am running for the Tamagotchi Collectors group's 2nd anniversary group hatch. The next two runs I make on DU will both feature the unlockable fifth egg, which I will be posting about here... I've been neglecting my old log for WAY too long at this point.

The other major thing that has already happened consistently this year is that I have been doing a lot of video game streaming via Twitch alongside a few friends of mine, albeit they are not here on TZ right now. Eventually I plan on streaming a playthrough of Tamagotchi Park on the Sega Saturn as well as plenty of Super Mario games this coming September for the series' 30th anniversary, so stay tuned for more info if you're interested in that kind of thing.

Finally, I plan on going to as many video game tournaments as possible over the next few years. After going to my very first tournament (Which happened to be a major) this past September and having a good time, I am certain that I have found my social calling for the time being. Of course, I'll still be running my v-pets through the whole experience, mostly because that's where I started in a way. lol2.gif

It happens to be a bit past 3 in the morning where I am, so I'll be back after breakfast with the first update to my log in who knows how long. Gosh darn it, it feels GREAT to be back! heartsmiley.gif
PME-mail
Chaowzee
Posted: Jul 29 2015, 07:24 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 18,460

I saw Inside Out this afternoon! memetchi.gif It was so good - better than I had expected, in fact! I was just sobbing during two of the moments in the film, haha. haha.gif Hopefully I can see it again soon, this time with my family! tsub-smile.gif
PMWWW
WarOmnimon
Posted: Jan 29 2016, 05:24 PM

Wiseman
Group Icon

My goodness, it has been AGES since I've last posted here. But most of you folks already know that I've been active in the Tamagotchi Ancestors FB group, so yeah... I never really did leave.

*Clears throat* For starters, I wanted to quickly bring up how great 2015 as a whole was for me. If there was any year out of the past several that went smoother than any other with no negativity of any sort, it was definitely this past year, and aside from nothing terrible actually happening, that is for two big reasons.

First, as some of you are already aware, I have been doing one major thing aside from continuing to raise v-pets and that's streaming on Twitch. Basically, me and one of my RL friends (Who does not have an account here) started to broadcast our video game progress via that very same website back in 2014 - this explains my sudden disappearance from TZ. As for how this relates to v-pets, it was just this past year that one of our mutual viewers and a good friend of ours (Who is also not a member of the Tamagotchi fanbase) actually bought me a Tama Profy for Christmas as a sign of their appreciation for what we do.

Second, I have to give a BIG shoutout and a BIG thank you to MstrBlinky, who in October of 2015 released the first Virtual Deco Pierce for the Tamagotchi P's. The biggest smile out of the whole VDP project thus far for me has to be Tamagotchi being released on the day of the 19th anniversary, as well as Missy Santatchi for Christmas. Raising Pumpkin Deviltchi, Chantotchi, and Violetchi this way was also a blast. Those here who are friends of mine on FB know all about the "Inspector Kabo" alter ego I came up with for Pumpkin Deviltchi (Whom I raised via that first VDP right after I finished a run with him on the Tamagotchi Monster). All that took was giving him a trenchcoat, making a video with the Inspector Gadget theme music... and the rest is history. wink.gif

As for what the future holds? This year marks Tamagotchi's 20th anniversary, my 30th birthday is coming up soon, and just a couple of hours ago I managed to successfully raise PileVolcanomon on Digimon Unlimited, marking my first major raise in 2016 as a whole. *Points to his avatar* With this year already getting off on the right foot even before its first month has even ended and 2015 being such a great year, that means the only thing I can say for the future is that we're in for some VERY good times! D.gif
PME-mail
Ashlea Earl
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 07:37 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 28,952

I was watching titanic today. Although the moment was funny but that made me smile.
PME-mail
Chaowzee
Posted: Aug 7 2016, 01:41 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 18,460

It's been pretty stressful at times to organise, but I moved to Tokyo from England last Saturday! Sorted out my apartment today finally and then also explored Harajuku, including visiting the TamaDepa for the first time! D.gif It's like a childhood dream come true! jump.gif I want to wait until I'm paid from my job before I buy an actual Tamagotchi M!X for myself, but I didn't come away empty handed - got to try the delicious doughnuts! tsub-smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I have more pictures but they're proving a pain to upload here. Hopefully I will find some time to come back to TZ once I've bought myself a M!X!

P.S. I really hope these resize correctly - I'm posting from mobile and just copied the image urls from my Twitter page! Feel free to remove if they cause a problem.
PMWWW
Ashlea Earl
Posted: Aug 12 2016, 07:04 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 28,952

It made me smile when people in my family appreciated me of choosing a name for my cousin's baby. Thanks to www.babynology.com which has always helped me whenever I am in need of choosing a unique name
PME-mail
mamemame187
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 02:45 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,853

Actually remembering my password and being able to log in to change my email. Hung around this forum when I was younger quite a bit and it's nice to still be able to log in. Also, the event cards in Love Live! School idol festival JP (Dia and Riko event right now), if anyone here plays it.
PM
SamJJE101
Posted: Feb 20 2017, 04:27 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,807

Started up a Tamagotchi for the first time in so many years today... well, I lied. I started up six Tamagotchis. O.gif Most of them are recent additions to my collection... I totally haven't been getting back into collecting or anything.

- Orange Soda Keitai
- Blue TMCG Keitai
- Purple Viking Akai
- Black Pirate Akai
- Black Bolt V4 (American)
- Orange Star V4.5 (European) (with ball antenna!)

I'm having so much fun getting reacquainted with these fun little critters.

Also purchased a brand new in-package Blue Yasashii (my favourite design), it cost me more than I'd care to mention but I'm so thrilled to finally have one of these in my collection. The seller even offered to give it a test run and send me a video to make sure it still worked, but obviously I wanted it NIB so I had to decline. Almost missed the 24 hour window they gave me, though. tamapoopy.gif
PME-mailWWW MSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Pages: (262) « First ... 260 261 [262]  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2432 seconds · Archive