Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew Topic

Mothra info
webster04
Posted: Apr 14 2015, 06:09 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,379

Ok, so I posted this on tumblr earlier and figured I should post here too that after 13 days of caring for my mothra (had the fairy adult) it changed like last time into Gohgo. Only difference between the first time I got the character and this time is I did not raise an adult before this one as I had it tabbed most of last month.

This makes me think that you do not need a special egg to get the secret characters on the mothra but won't know for sure until gohgo leaves in a week or two. I will post again if my theory is right and I manage to get a different secret character with my next adult.
PME-mail
webster04
Posted: May 3 2015, 12:43 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,379

Ok I can now say the whole special egg for the mothra is rubbish!

See 2 days ago I raised Makora on my mothra to see if you needed a special egg or not to get a secret character and indeed you do not.

user posted image

user posted image

As you can see last night he changed into Godzilla!
PME-mail
merthynia
Posted: Jun 15 2015, 04:44 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,721

So, if I'm reading your post correctly. You're saying that you just raised whatever adult you got and kept them for a week or longer and it will eventually change again?
PME-mail
tamagotchi_freak_06
Posted: Jun 23 2015, 01:04 PM

Tama Zone Legends
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 20,512

not necessarily true on the adults, merthynia

you have to have certain adults to get the secret characters BUT yes the egg statement is true. But apparently when gohgo leaves, if she leaves an egg you can hatch and raise it to a secret character. (that has yet to be tested and logged)
PME-mailYIM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0237 seconds · Archive