Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (26) « First ... 24 25 [26]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Your Custom/Modded Tamagotchis
junkroxy
Posted: Aug 18 2014, 12:44 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,085

I love your custom P's Takura! haha.gif

This is my customized P's with all the Gotchi Superstars!

user posted image
PME-mailWWW
skinstealer
Posted: Aug 18 2014, 02:11 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 27,671

are the p's easy to customize? i may have to invest in one....

also wondering; what kind of patterns should i do on the tamagotchis i posted? im not sure what to try...
PME-mailWWW
Takura
Posted: Aug 19 2014, 02:55 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,735

junkroxy, thanks! I reaaaally love your mod. It's so perfect! heartsmiley.gif

QUOTE (skinstealer @ Aug 17 2014, 06:11 PM)
are the p's easy to customize? i may have to invest in one....

also wondering; what kind of patterns should i do on the tamagotchis i posted? im not sure what to try...

Aye, they're rather easy to customize if you stick to the faceplate only.

Hmm.. that depends entirely on you. I think horizontal/vertical stripes/lightening, or flames, would fit the blue one while butterfly (silhouettes) would go perfect with the green... and maybe some checkered design with the purple?

Or you could bling 'em out with rhinestones if that's your thing... or puffy mini stickers! *w*
PME-mail
skinstealer
Posted: Aug 19 2014, 04:49 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 27,671

whoops, got a bit overzealous and customized em before waiting for a response. ;VVV;''' i do love the idea of puffy stickers though...
the results came out a bit amateurish but i had a lot of fun and i like the end products. i even like the painterly look that comes with not having good enough paint brushes, hehehe

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
paintings never been my forte...why can't i just design these guys digitally! maybe i'll just print out some cool faceplates that i make myself for a p's when i get one.
PME-mailWWW
ani
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 08:57 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,810

wow Takura!
Those customizations are so lovely and inspiring!!
If I wasn't such a scaredy cat I would try it out myself...

+ Are you Swedish? (from your instagram post about going to Sweden)
Fellow Scandinavian here! \o/
PMWWW
Takura
Posted: Sep 27 2014, 07:20 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,735

QUOTE (ani @ Sep 19 2014, 12:57 PM)
wow Takura!
Those customizations are so lovely and inspiring!!
If I wasn't such a scaredy cat I would try it out myself...

+ Are you Swedish? (from your instagram post about going to Sweden)
Fellow Scandinavian here! \o/

First of all: sorry about the late reply.

Secondly: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :3 It took a lot of courage and pep talk before I decided to tinker with customizations on the P's, lol. haha.gif

Yes, I'm from Sweden and I'm currently there visting my family haha.gif
PME-mail
beagee
Posted: May 16 2015, 12:31 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,735

Spent yesterday turning all my old TamaGO Faceplates into P's decals. It took forever, but I think they turned out nice. There are quite a few so I'll just post my three favourites, the rest can be seen HERE.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PME-mailWWW
junkroxy
Posted: Nov 16 2015, 09:42 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,085

QUOTE (beagee @ May 16 2015, 12:31 AM)
Spent yesterday turning all my old TamaGO Faceplates into P's decals. It took forever, but I think they turned out nice. There are quite a few so I'll just post my three favourites, the rest can be seen HERE.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

great job! haha.gif
PME-mailWWW
Asheka
Posted: May 16 2017, 11:18 AM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 29,222

Well, I know this post is super old, but I am getting a second hand English V1 that I don't care for the shell of, and I really want to paint it. I have read through the entire thread, and just wanted to confirm a few things before my tama gets here.
I see confliction on using nail polish or not, what is the opinion of this? I would most likely use acrylic paint as I have lots of it for other hobbies, but curious.
I am terrified of trying to take it apart, so will be painting while it's together. I plan to use painters tape over the screen to protect it, but am wondering the safest way to seal it while together. I have MSC spray sealant, a cheaper craft spray sealant, and brush on Sculpty Satin Glaze that I use on finished polymer clay projects (dries on its own, does not need baking). Would any of these be bad to use in general and when still together?

Thanks for any advice!
PME-mail
complete_tama_fanatic
  Posted: May 19 2017, 02:54 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 16,257

QUOTE (Asheka @ May 15 2017, 07:18 PM)
Well, I know this post is super old, but I am getting a second hand English V1 that I don't care for the shell of, and I really want to paint it. I have read through the entire thread, and just wanted to confirm a few things before my tama gets here.
I see confliction on using nail polish or not, what is the opinion of this? I would most likely use acrylic paint as I have lots of it for other hobbies, but curious.
I am terrified of trying to take it apart, so will be painting while it's together. I plan to use painters tape over the screen to protect it, but am wondering the safest way to seal it while together. I have MSC spray sealant, a cheaper craft spray sealant, and brush on Sculpty Satin Glaze that I use on finished polymer clay projects (dries on its own, does not need baking). Would any of these be bad to use in general and when still together?

Thanks for any advice!

I can tell you first hand that using nail polish is a horrible idea. It looks ugly when applied and a pain and a half to remove once you've realized how bad it looks. Also, I don't know much about what kind of plastic the V1 uses, but once you buff the gloss a bit that stuff you mentioned should work fine. D.gif

@CTF@
PME-mailWWW
Asheka
Posted: May 21 2017, 03:01 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 29,222

QUOTE (complete_tama_fanatic @ May 19 2017, 02:54 AM)

I can tell you first hand that using nail polish is a horrible idea. It looks ugly when applied and a pain and a half to remove once you've realized how bad it looks. Also, I don't know much about what kind of plastic the V1 uses, but once you buff the gloss a bit that stuff you mentioned should work fine.  D.gif

@CTF@

Sounds good. Thanks so much!
PME-mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (26) « First ... 24 25 [26]  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0326 seconds · Archive