Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (76) « First ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Ra's Dinkie and Tama Log, Now featuring the Tama ID L!
cyann
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 10:47 AM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3,844

Happy Valentine's Day, Ra!
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 07:14 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

Thanks so much!

Right before bed time, my little girl turned into a Chamametchi! I had been looking forward to one, b/c I wanted to try out my book! Sure enough, she dressed up like Snow White, and the little dwarfs came round as expected.

user posted image

Also, magnificent news on the weather! It seems to have ceased snowing after a month of constant snow! It was a clear day outside today, and towards the afternoon, I noticed the puffy clouds, and immediately took action to get the three items depending on this weather: rainbow, heart-cloud and clover! The rest, after this one, was quite easy. Then towards the evening, as I was hoping there was a clear sky, and I managed to get the last happy item as well by using the telescope, and for the first time, I've got a complete happiness bar!

user posted image

This meant of course that the infamous "???" location was now open! I ran over to the door icon, scrolled through the menu, and located my new destination! The Gotchi King's royal helicopter came and picked me up, and flew me up to his palace! I was greeted by his Royal Highness himself, who told me some stuff I couldn't understand, then I was invited to play the "money catch" game, which is SUCH a wonderful, welcoming new game! I won't have to wait on trees to make money now, this only means I'll be reaching my goal of getting the royal theme, thus my own personal castle sooner than expected! Yahoo!

user posted image

More from Chamametchi tomorrow.

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 06:59 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

With the king's marvelous game, it has become SO easy to make money, I've been so happy all day long! I managed to put together 6,000 GPs in half an hour and transformed my living room and bed room into Royal themes already! Also, I took a page out of Cyann's log, and decided to photograph my Chamametchi seated on her throne, brilliant idea Cyann! ^_^

user posted image

Don't you just love her beautiful balcony and the golden bed? So marvelous, so elegant, I'm stupefied!

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 03:33 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Making a last entry before I head to bed. I managed to change the kitchen into the Royal theme today, I'm very close to attaining my castle. tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

Also, I noticed earlier that if I continued to give my Chamametchi perfect care, that she would transform into a Memetchi. Since that's a character I've had before, I didn't want to repeat the same thing, so I neglected her once with the hopes of getting a Lovezukintchi. A short while ago, she evolved into what I was hoping. ^_^

user posted image

And here's a video of her using the story book, and playing out Little Red Riding Hood! It's quite entertaining! tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 18 2009, 10:33 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Making a super fast entry before I have to dash out. I turned my bathroom into the Royal theme today as well. Now only the toilet's left, after that I'll be getting my castle! I'm really looking forward to that! tsub-smile.gif Lovezukintchi is doing pretty well, I'm thinking of marrying her off tomorrow, and start on my 6th generation. Once I'm done with the castle, I'll be working on getting all the other missing items I've got which I need to purchase from Tama Depa. ^_^

user posted image

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 18 2009, 01:51 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Yes!! I finally managed to transform my toilet into the Royal theme as well and got my castle! At last! ^_^ I'm so happy!

user posted image

And here's a close-up look of my glorious new castle!

user posted image

That's all for this evening. tsub-smile.gif

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Feb 25 2009, 07:57 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Lovezukintchi got married to Mr. sleepy head yesterday, and produced a sleepy baby.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm starting my Gen 6 on the T+C, but I feel l've explored all there was to explore on here which had been of some intrigue to me, so I chose to put the T+C aside for a while. Before I took the batteries out and placed it in its box though, I spotted the new seasonal animation:

user posted image

On side news, several things I had been anticipating by post arrived yesterday, amongst which was my lot of 28 tamagotchis which I won off of Yahoo Japan Auctions. I'm afraid the image is a tad too large, so I'm just placing a link instead:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/SunGodRa/Ra_Lot28.jpg

And the other thing which has got me jumping up and down is this lovely 4 in 1 Dinkie Dino pet! I got it from the trade I made with Atashi for that Mermaid pet she's mentioned in her log, thanks hun! (I love trades! ^_^)

user posted image

I've been wanting one of these for the longest time! It's got the Dinkie Dino, Dinkie Puppy, Dinkie Alien and Dinkie Penguin all in one unit! I'm SO looking forward to running the Dinkie Penguin! I'll be logging this for a while, I just need some time to drain myself and restart fresh.

Until then, au revoir!

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 17 2009, 11:48 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

After a nice, much needed break, I'm back in my cozy corner. As I had promised last, yesterday I decided to hatch my new 4 in 1 - Dinkie Pet. I had originally planned on running the Dinkie Penguin, however I decided on the Dinkie Alien instead. I guess this is the mark of yet another new chapter in my log. tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

So, this new dinkie pet is pretty much all the dinkie-type virtual pets combined into one. The functions are exactly the same, with the slight difference of a few extra icons and much gentler, more pleasant beeping sounds, which almost ring melodically to the ear.

I pulled the tab yesterday afternoon, and entered the time. Then I was shown a selection screen in which I got to choose my pet. I decided to go with the Alien. The selections are: Dinkie Dino, Dinkie Penguin, Dinkie Puppy and Dinkie Alien.

user posted image

It's been a bit of an adjustment running a Dinkie type pet after all this time. After the 'ease' of Tamagotchis, I found it to be a bit of a challenge. These pets are 'much' more needier when compared with tamagotchis. So much so in fact, I can safely say it calls for something every 15 minutes. It is a welcome change however, so I'm not bothered at all.

The food options are some of the new 'looking' icons. The drink remains the same, with the usual cola glass with straw.

user posted image

However, the two new foods I spotted are, pizza and what looks to me like a battery!

user posted image

I really chuckled at the battery, it looks like once fed, it literally sucks the energy right out of it. Coupled with the fitting melodic sound when selected, it really is wonderful to behold.

user posted image

This morning, my Dinkie Alien, whom I've decided to name Zathura, grew a bit more. His insect-like eyes are bit more pronounced, and his head has gotten larger to resemble the infamous "greys" a bit more.

user posted image

That's been about it today. He also had a bath earlier right before bed, however I didn't have my camera handy to capture that. Hopefully, I'll be ready for it tomorrow. I'll speak a bit more about the two new icons in my next post, but for now I'm going to come to a closing with a last look at his stats.

user posted image

user posted image

The only different one seems to be the score. It seems to raise by studying and doing well with the game of rock-paper-scissors.

That's all for now! Au revoir.

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 12:19 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

All right, quickly picking up from where I left off last night. First, let me explain the two new icons. They are:

user posted image : Alarm Clock - As it appears to be. It's an alarm clock feature, which I've been putting to use actually. Quite convenient!

user posted image : Pet Selection - This icon is the new cool feature of this 4 in 1 pet. Not only can you select any four of the pets available, you can simultaneously raise up to 4 of them at the same time. Through this menu, you can switch between the pets, and take care of their needs. I chose to take care of only one at this time, my lovely little Zathura, but I'm eager to try out the penguin next! ^_^

Today my Zathura is 3 years old, and he has yet again grown just a little bit more. His eyes are almond-shaped now, looking more and more like those fearsome greys. Also, he has got feet to waddle around with as well. He's just a joy to see, and I really like the fact of him being so 'needy'. With tamagotchis, it can get a little boring at times, since they don't really need you that often. I can safely put my tamagotchis aside for 2 hours at a time sometimes, and come to find only 2 hungry bars have dropped. So yes, every 15 minutes has been a stimulating experience.

user posted image

And as promised, I managed to capture his bath on camera as well today. Isn't he adorable? It reminded me of the Mel Gibson movie called "Signs". I'm not sure if anyone has seen it, but in the movie, the earth gets invaded by these aliens, who apparently are allergic to water. (sort of makes you wonder why they would come to a planet covered 80% with water, doesn't it?) Anyway, I thought it was sort of funny, seeing him take a shower. ^_^

user posted image

That's all for tonight.
Ra,
PMWWW
WarOmnimon
Posted: Mar 19 2009, 02:08 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

Congrats on the Dinkie 4-in-1, Ra! I have the Japanese Dinkie Alien (Known as the Tako Seijin) myself, it's quite an interesting pet. I may start it up soon, I've had some good times with it myself, I don't think I've ever gotten it fully grown though.

Keep up the good work on the log!
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 20 2009, 06:51 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Thank you WO. tsub-smile.gif

I didn't post yesterday b/c there was no change in Zathura. Today, he's 5 years old, and has grown the beginnings of what will shape up to be his torso.

user posted image

Shortly after having been up, I realized I had forgotten his AC on over night, so he got sick. I had to give him a shot to make him better, but then we played lots of games together and I gave him all the ice cream he could have wanted, so he forgave me. tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

That's about it for my entry on Zathura's behalf. However, here's a side-related thing I wanted to add. Last night, I found an old box of mine which had spare Dinkie Dino parts. I was able to salvage a working microchip and buttons, and I used the spare shell I had received in a trade, and put together a working yellow Dinkie Dino. tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

Ra,
PMWWW
atashi
Posted: Mar 20 2009, 07:01 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 15,339

I'm glad you're enjoying the Dinkie, Ra!! I tried it myself, but found it to be a bit frustrating. Does the happiness not go down when you lose the game? (Or more when you when he gets sad) I think the new sounds and some of the animations are pretty darling compared to the original though. tsub-smile.gif
PME-mailWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 20 2009, 07:06 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (atashi @ Mar 20 2009, 07:01 AM)
I'm glad you're enjoying the Dinkie, Ra!! I tried it myself, but found it to be a bit frustrating. Does the happiness not go down when you lose the game? (Or more when you when he gets sad) I think the new sounds and some of the animations are pretty darling compared to the original though. tsub-smile.gif

Yes, but that's the way it was in the original dinkie dino too. You have to make sure 'you' lose and he wins in order for him to get happy. It's completely random of course, but fun nonetheless. If you find you don't have the patience for that, just keep him happy with ice cream. I also love the new sounds, they're so much better. ^_^

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 21 2009, 06:29 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Just a tiny bit to report from Zathura. He's 6 years old today, and has developed a little more of an actual torso and limbs. Good enough that he can accompany me on my walk 'round the neighborhood anyway. He's SO adorable! ^_^ Anyway, It's absolutely gorgeous outside today, I want to take advantage of it. Now I hope no one's got any loose dogs, I don't want to be chased like last spring. (I have a major dog phobia. O_O)

user posted image

Au revoir!

Ra,
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 02:02 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Haven't had the opportunity in the past few days to make a final update on Zathura. He has finally reached adulthood, and has a fully grown, alien appearance now. Somehow, he looks a little chubby, so it isn't as frightful as those stereotypically depicted image of the greys.

user posted image

That's it from Zathura I'm afraid. I'm looking forward to running the penguin next, I should start that up in a couple days when Zathura takes off back to his planet.

Ra,
PMWWW
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (76) « First ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... Last » LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1169 seconds | Archive