Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

Noodle's Other Tamagotchi Log!, :3 Please take a peek!
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Nov 12 2012, 10:49 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,110

Wow, 2 days in a row must be a record! xD
No photos, but let's tell you a little bit about everybody's day.
Crystal:
Wedding bells were ringing in Crystal's house today when she got married at 8:00 this morning at the Dating Place to a lovely (and quite random) Kikitchi. Really, she didn't even get to know the guy. They met, and I guess it was love at first sight. heartsmiley.gif
Bat-Man:
He listened to a groovy R&B CD yesterday and today his genre was that. He played his first concert with it about 45 minutes ago, and let me tell you, it was jam packed. The Avenger's star ranking is 2nd, and their tama fans are 3,069,321. Quite popular.
haha.gif
Aki:
Aki the frisky crackertchi had an enjoyable day, partying and spreading confetti in everyone's face. He also went to visit his teacher.
Kira:
Kira is being exasperating and waiting until the last minute to evolve, as always. I'm hoping for kuchipatchi or something, but the v3 is random, so ya never know.
Well, that's it for now! I shall hopefully see you tomorrow(yay 3 day weekend!).
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Nov 14 2012, 11:14 AM

Child
Group Icon

Hey! At least I only skipped one day. smiley-P.gif Anyways, let's get on to the news.
user posted image
Yep, that's Aki. He evolved into Maisutchi or something like that...? Correct me if I'm wrong.
user posted image
And Bat-Man got married to a nice Onuputchi.. I think? And had a little baby boy, Simon.
I have no pics of the husband and wife. sad.gif
And also, Kira evolved into a Pyonkotchi. I was kinda disappointed because I've already had Pyonkotchi. Oh well.
Currently, all Tams except Tama Go are paused. See you soon. hitodetchi1.gif
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Dec 14 2012, 09:40 AM

Child
Group Icon

Woooww... I guess it's been 1 month since I updated this? eesh. Sorry I'm so bad at keeping up with this!
Well, as you may or may not know, today is my birthday!!! ^_^ Yays! I'm not expecting to get an iDL, but maybe for Christmas? I don't know. Anything could happen!
Okay, Hrmm. So, where did we leave off? Ah, well I suppose I'll do my little commentary on all of them. wink.gif
Artemis (Tama-Go)
Artemis' mother has sadly left him all alone in the big wide world! OHNOES WHATEVER WILL BECOME OF HIM?! He has me. Disappointing, I know. Oh, wait. He also has his talking magical Christmas tree named Joe. Really! I'm not lying! They were just having a conversation about 3 bean burritos just a second ago! xDD But yeah. After 1 crazy hour, he evolved into ahirukutchi. I never get the other toddler. ._. It's so bad I can't even remember what it's called.
Simon (Music Star)
His crazy *not a fat bee* dad left him too. He... wasn't very sad. Just needy. He decided that he would not follow his father's footsteps in saxophone and instead decided to play the trumpet. After an hour (which was going on at the same time as Artemis') he became a kuribotchi. The preschool teacher just came for a visit and gave him a lovely bouncy ball!
Aki and Kira:
Big news! Big news!!! This afternoon after school I connected them and.... FIREWORKS!!!!! They got married and had 2 baby boys! jump.gif I need good twin names... send me a message if you have any ideas!
That's about it for today! I will hopefully see you in a reasonable fashion of time! Happy Birthday to me! xp
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Dec 24 2012, 10:07 AM

Child
Group Icon

Hi! It hasn't been too long, I guess? Kuragetchi.gif Yay random jelly fish. Okay, on to the logging.
Artemis:
After ahirukutchi, he evolved into kilalatchi and yesterday evolved into (with some help from a few care misses) a shimashimatchi!!! Yay so cute. He is currently lonely and posted an ad on an online dating site, matchmaker.com. "Handsome and tall shimashimatchi seeks lovely girlfriend who will bake him cookies."
Simon:
After kuribotchi, he evolved into a hinotamatchi, and formed an epic jazz band called Pickles 3. This morning he turned into a kuromametchi, which I was kinda surprised, because I know I gave him some care misses. Oh well. They passed the audition (phew, Mametchi Cowell was tough).
Roger: (v3)
After the baby stage, he evolved into mohitamatchi, and is currently an I don't knowtchi. It looks like a duck-ish potato thing with hair, I guess. He is due to evolve any time now.
Ralph: (v4.5)
My experiment with Ralph was seeing what character I would get if he did not go to school at all. And so here was his growth pattern: After baby, he was a kuchitamatchi, then that teen that looks like a diamond, and just evolved a few minutes ago in an ura togetchi.
Note, I am having trouble connecting my camera to my computer, and therefore cannot transfer any pictures. So, no photos for a while.
That's all for now!
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
  Posted: Dec 28 2012, 09:42 AM

Child
Group Icon

Hey! Late Merry Christmas! So, I have some big news!!! Yesterday I ordered.... an iDL!!!! memetchi.gif D.gif lol2.gif So excited! I can't wait for it to come. It's blue, which is my favorite color, and I bought it from KawaiiOtakuJP. They shipped it today, and it's expected to come between Dec. 31 and Jan. 7. I'm hoping it'll come before I'm off break, cause I wanna enjoy it a little without putting it to sleep most of the day. So yeah. This site has a bunch of great resources I'm gonna check out and read up about the iDL. But if you have any helpful tips or hints, feel free to send them to me!
Roger: (v3)
He's the only one that's changed, and much to my disappointment, I got Decotchi again. Next gen I'm going to try starving it and seeing what character I get.
Well, that's all the news for today. Everybody is currently paused. I might unpause them tomorrow or something. See you soon!
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Dec 29 2012, 09:41 AM

Child
Group Icon

Hello once again. So, I have photos today! Note, I am using my mom's old camera, so I had to remember how to take good photos on it again. Half of them came out good, the other half was more meeh. So, on to the photos!
Simon:
user posted image
Yeah. He's kuromametchi. Woo.
user posted image
Next, we decided to try an item that his father had gotten from the king a while ago, "Tama Battery".
user posted image
A little light bulb popped out...
user posted image
And a little battery character popped out!
user posted image
The battery gave Simon a present...
user posted image
Which were some singers!
user posted image
After Mr.Battery Dude left, he decided to put on his jeans, which made him look stylish. (3 inches taller)
user posted image
He then put on his wig. He'll do anything to make himself taller, really.
user posted image
Lastly, he studied his books like a good boy.
Roger:
user posted image
Here he is brushing those pearly whites.
user posted image
And here he is modeling his, um, ponytail...
user posted image
He listened to his gramophone for a while too.
Ralph:
user posted image
He played an epic drum solo...
user posted image
Then played a beautiful sonata.
Artemis:
user posted image
Today Artemis decided to take a trip to the park.
user posted image
He met a nice old oyajitchi...
user posted image
And built a monument to the gotchi king!
That's all for today! Thank you for reading, and comments are always appreciated! My iDL should come soon!
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
Posted: Jan 14 2013, 10:17 AM

Child
Group Icon

Hey! So, my iDL showed up a few days ago. I don't have photos, sorry. Now it's time for some long boring narration.
So, after struggling a lot with getting the tama open to just get the batteries in, I hatched a little boy Nittobotchi who I named Satoru. He evolved after a crazy hour of baby care into Kaubotchi! I think he became one of my favorite characters. heartsmiley.gif After no care misses, he became Hanikamatchi, and then Mametchi. I was aiming for Shinshitchi but since he was asleep so much because of school, I didn't have enough time to give him the care misses he needed. Oh well. Mametchi's pretty cute on the iDL. :3
He got his first happy symbol from the chemistry set, which exploded and then turned into a bunch of flowers. His next happy symbol was from the kurumi pan (flower shaped bread). The other happy symbol was from the crown, which he saved up lots of money to get. He's still wearing it. He also got a pet... I'm not sure what it is called but it's the pink one with wings? Whatever that's called. Today he also remodeled his shower into a swimming pool. xD I thought it was just a little whale wall but turned out it was a pool. I wonder what he'll do when he takes a bath tonight? Swim some laps? He's due to get his last happy symbol tonight at 6 for being an adult for 48 hours.
It's been raining all day for him. I'll probably wait a few days before I get him married, even though the dating place is unlocked, just because he's so cute. :3
Well, that's it for right now! I'm also running Roger and Ralph, they're due to get married soon. See you next time!
haha.gif
PMWWW
CheesyNoodleTama
  Posted: Mar 5 2013, 11:07 AM

Child
Group Icon

Fuuuwhoaaa! It's been so long! tamapoopy.gif Shame on meee. So the last time I posted here was.. with Satoru? Jeez, it's been 7 generations since that. xDD I think I'll try to get back into the habit of logging here more often. Instead of boring you with a history of my iDL since Satoru, I'll just start with my current character. (and btw, I'll only be logging my iDL here currently, it's less work smiley-P.gif)
Zelda:
Zelda is the daughter of Conan II, my Patchizarusu. She was first a Choribotchi, then a Paletchi, and she evolved just today into Sabosatchi. I'm going to either make her into Makiko or Shigurehimetchi, I haven't decided which yet. Either way, she almost has her first care miss. Her room is the one with the bubbles floating everywhere, although the bubbles are invisible now because it is Watawatatchi's birthday! Happy Birthday, Watawatatchi!! Hmm... anything I'm forgetting? Oh yeah! Once she evolves into an adult and gets all her happy symbols, we'll unlock Patchi Springs and new icons!! crackertchismiley.gif Celebrate lol!
Well, we will hopefully see you tomorrow with evolution news! Kuragetchi.gif
PMWWW
carol
Posted: Apr 4 2013, 07:08 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,631

Hey, I like your log. wink.gif
I enjoy reading what you wrote, but the pics could have been better. tsub-smile.gif Try making photos without the light's reflection on your Tamas in them - it spoils everything and makes it hard to see what's in the pic.
Keep on writing, your log is very nice and informative. wink.gif
PME-mail
jujiesings
Posted: Jul 7 2013, 12:19 AM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,886

Luv ur log! dnt stop makin it! Do more on the tama-go. Thx
haha.gif
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1615 seconds | Archive