Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (43) « First ... 41 42 [43]  ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Tamagotchi Ps First Look
Ozzie
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 03:37 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,020

Okay, so I did an "unboxing" video of my Melody Land set and Perfect Secret Notebook! Useful for anyone who wanted to see what the new shell color is like, and what the notebook really looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1c5lS8rukI
PME-mail
julha
Posted: Mar 24 2013, 04:28 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,305

Today my Majokotchi got her last piece but I didnt got a tamatomo part of the picture. I was wondering if special pierce characters count for unlocking locations, new icons and stuff. They do appear in the album but does not count as tamatomos neither unlock parts of the picture. Can someone confirm this?

This post has been edited by julha on Mar 24 2013, 04:38 AM
PME-mail
Hoshiko
Posted: Mar 26 2013, 05:23 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,915

QUOTE (julha @ Mar 24 2013, 04:28 AM)
Today my Majokotchi got her last piece but I didnt got a tamatomo part of the picture. I was wondering if special pierce characters count for unlocking locations, new icons and stuff. They do appear in the album but does not count as tamatomos neither unlock parts of the picture. Can someone confirm this?

They don't count. This also confirms that you need to get the special connection characters in order to get all the pieces of the spaceship blueprint. Very sad sad.gif
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 07:03 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

I think this topic has run its course. I have deleted about a page's worth of off-topic conversation from here. Please keep personal conversations to PMs as they clutter up topics and make it very difficult to find relevant information. Questions about features of the Tamagotchi P's should be posted in the Japanese-language Tamagotchis forum. And as always, make sure to read through the Index for quick access

*topic closed*

Ra,
PMWWW
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (43) « First ... 41 42 [43]  LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1140 seconds | Archive