Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

CoMpLeTe_tAmA_FaNaTiC's LOG!, YES...[my first log EVER]
complete_tama_fanatic
  Posted: May 3 2017, 12:48 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,257

Hello again!
Gogh has been doing well as a Ginjirotchi! Typically whenever I get an adult other than Masktchi on the P1, I get lazy and just feed it snacks instead of playing games. smiley-P.gif It's so much easier that way! Besides, at this point all I'm trying to do is keep him alive as long as possible. He doesn't seem to mind, though he's gained a lot of weight very quickly!
I'm still waiting for some false beeps to fill up the attention bar once and for all, but now I have plenty of time to do that now that he's fully evolved.

Name: Gogh
Species: Ginjirotchi

user posted image 8 yr
user posted image 94 oz

Discipline
user posted image

Hungry:
user posted image

Happy:
user posted image

General: Happily bouncing around. Waiting for more false beeps, though I have the sound off for now. I've been feeding him a lot of snacks instead of playing games now that he's fully evolved.

@CTF@

This post has been edited by complete_tama_fanatic on May 3 2017, 12:48 PM
PME-mailWWW
complete_tama_fanatic
  Posted: May 17 2017, 12:17 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,257

Sorry for the wait, but a lot happened last week; I'm looking forward to updating you all!

When Gogh was 14 years old, he had already become very needy. Not too needy though, I was very capable of handling him alongside classwork and etc. However, I was walking and minding my own business when I heard a long beep! I was surprised since I had the sound off! As it turns out, the guy committed sudoku, or reset in my pocket, because when I checked there was an egg on the screen! I set it on my desk, and while I was checking my phone, he reset again!
I can only assume that something is wrong with the device itself. I gave it a good cleaning after the incident but unfortunately that won't bring Gogh back. sad.gif

QUOTE ("Final Stats")
Name: Gogh
Species: Ginjirotchi
Device: Japanese P1

Lived to be 14 years old
Cause of passing: Reset in pocket

So next I decided to run a V4! It had been a while since I'd started up a Connection series Tamagotchi. I got a nice deal on it from a seller from Hawaii; while it didn't smell like an ocean breeze or kalua with poi, it was in good shape... Except for the screw! Whoever had this last must've used a very good power tool or a strong wrist, since the *bad word* went right through the cover and crammed the plastic washer into the female end on the back of the device!
Cheeseums!

user posted image
That thing was a real pain in the butt to get out! kabukitchiMAD.gif

...Luckily the back stays on well enough with just the screw, and not the obliterated plastic washer. I stuck in an old CR2032, and from choosing Download instead of Reset I (unsurprisingly) discovered that the previous Tamagotchi, Soxie, had died with all of its hearts emptied. Another victim of niglect.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

After completely resetting the device, I got a boy and named him Bozno (I used a random letter generator to create a 5-letter string, and shuffled it until I got a decent sounding name).
He eventually evolved into Hartuchi and the battery died! Unfortunately I didn't have any spares, but now that I've gotten new batteries recently, I plan on running Bozno again sometime in the future.
(Also, sorry for the lack of Bozno pictures! I got a bit lazy about when he was a baby, and right when I was about to take his first picture out of an egg, the battery ran out!)

user posted image

So after all of that, I decided to keep it simple again and run a different P1 since Gogh's old device had been acting up; this time it's a European (English) P1.

user posted image
It's so nice to be able to read the menus again! D.gif

I was aiming for either a Mametchi or secret character again (this time Bill, since it's the English version).
So after a minute or so the egg hatched, and I named the resulting Babytchi Emmett.

user posted image
I really like the shell colors (maroon and yellow), but my phone camera makes the maroon show up as a bright red sometimes!

As expected, after an hour of being a Babytchi, Emmett became a Marutchi.

user posted image

I didn't quite manage to fill his discipline bar as a Marutchi, but he evolved into a Tamatchi regardless.

user posted image

I only managed to fill 3/4 of his discipline bar again. And after being a Tamatchi for a few days... He became a Masktchi!

user posted image
Right on track to get Bill!

He's quite the party animal; he wakes up at 11 AM and sleeps at 11 PM. Since that doesn't work so well with my current schedule, I put the clock forward an hour (I hope that isn't considered cheating... rollover.gif ), so that he sleeps at 10 PM and wakes up at 10 AM.

Here's his current stats:

Name:
Species:

user posted image 8 yr
user posted image 30 oz

Discipline
user posted image

Hungry
user posted image

Happy
user posted image

General: Still waiting on one more false beep for discipline. Will sleep in about two minutes from now, since I put the clock an hour ahead.

@CTF@

This post has been edited by complete_tama_fanatic on May 17 2017, 01:15 PM
PME-mailWWW
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0254 seconds · Archive