Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  LockedNew Topic

V5 Special Passwords & FamiTama DVD Passwords, Get items for free!
binary
Posted: Feb 2 2008, 08:19 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

The FamiTama is the Japanese equivalent to the V5 (Familitchi). It is available bundled with a DVD. Prizes from the games on the DVD are transferred to the FamiTama via passwords. During the Christmas holidays, I reverse-engineered enough of the FamiTama's TamaExpo web site login & logout passwords to be able to make up my own logout passwords (to award myself whichever prize I wanted.) With a hint from tarokaja, I reverse-engineered the DVD passwords too. The knowledge learned in this process has enabled me to create DVD passwords that can be used to gain almost every item available for the FamiTama for free.

To enter a DVD password into a FamiTama, activate the connect (heart) icon in the upper right corner. Select DVD from the connect menu. When prompted, enter one of the passwords from the chart below, into your FamiTama. Repotchi will appear, and give you a present.

The V5 does not have such a DVD, but it does have a similar password system. DVD passwords for the FamiTama work when entered as Special passwords on the V5.

To enter a Special password into a V5, activate the connect (heart) icon in the upper right corner. Select Special from the connect menu. When prompted, enter one of the FamiTama DVD passwords from the chart below, into your V5. Repotchi will appear, and give you a present.

Meals
user posted image

Snacks
user posted image

Regular Items
user posted image

Souvenirs
user posted image

Rare Items
user posted image

Note: Some of the descriptions may not be accurate.

Most items can be used for as many times as you want. The family trip ticket is a one-time use item. Using it sends your family on a trip. You don't need to take care of them while they are on their trip. This is the V5's pause function. On the V5 the family will not return until you call them back. On the FamiTama, the family will return at bed time if you don't call them back earlier.

The following foods fill 3 Hungry Hearts
07101 43297 shark fin
07101 43398 mushroom

The following snacks & items fill 3 Happy Hearts
07600 43897 yacht
07101 43196 Repotchi DVD
07101 43499 gingerbread castle
07101 43590 pottery
07101 43691 cruise ship

The following items increase Bonding level by 0.3%
07500 43694 Unchi-kun
07500 43795 Gotchi King DVD
07201 43894 magokorotchi

Note about Bonding Levels
The bonding level you see on the status screen is from 0% to 100% in steps of 10%. Internally, bonding is measured on a scale of 0 to 999 points. To see bonding go up by 10%, you need to use a 1-point item up to 100 times, or a 3-point item up to 34 times. This topic has more information about bonding: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17331

This post has been edited by binary on May 7 2008, 12:09 PM
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0793 seconds | Archive