Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew Topic

V4.5 Job Information Project
GK1
Posted: Jun 27 2008, 08:58 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 8

We have a V4 Job Information, Descriptions and how to play mini-games topic by muddy_girl in Tamagotchi Resources
http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=9084

I am going to post another entry in there to include V4.5 Job Information. Obviously there is a lot of overlap between the two - so I really want information on the NEW V4.5 jobs - like the DANCER; WEIGHTLIFTER; and CIRCUS.

If anyone wants to post information on these mini-game descriptions/tips on winning the games etc, please post in here. We do have a topic which shows which jobs increase skill points in which category, and how to recognise which job is being offered.
http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8049
so we don't need that information.

I currently have the WEIGHTLIFTER job on one of my V4.5s.
Description: The game is very similar to the BUMP game.
Your character appears and has to "pull" a weight - In the first round, your character pulls a 10lb (?kg) weight, each time he/she is successful in pulling that weight, the weight increases by another 10lbs, up to a maximum of 60 lbs. Once 60lbs has been pulled, you win the game.
Tip: Each time I have played the game I have "won" it - simply by pushing the B button continuously to fill the strength bar.
Comments: Its an easy game to win maximum pay and skill points, but is a little boring.
Icon: Weights
Skill Points: This game awards points in the SPIRITUAL category.

This post has been edited by GK1 on Jul 1 2008, 08:39 PM
PM
GeraldStudios
Posted: Jun 27 2008, 11:39 PM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,920

The new jobs are: Dancer, Rescuer, Painter and Rock Star.

Rock Star and Tv News, you can get these by increasing your funny skill points.

How to play?
< is the A button, o is the B button and > is the C button. When one of these signs is in the arrow, you need to press the button it says. For example, there is an "<" sign in the arrow, so you will need to press tha A button.
These games (or jobs) are very similar.
PME-mail
GK1
Posted: Jun 28 2008, 03:51 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

QUOTE (GeraldStudios @ Jun 27 2008, 09:39 PM)
The new jobs are: Dancer, Rescuer, Painter and Rock Star.

Rock Star and Tv News, you can get these by increasing your funny skill points.

How to play?
< is the A button, o is the B button and > is the C button. When one of these signs is in the arrow, you need to press the button it says. For example, there is an "<" sign in the arrow, so you will need to press tha A button.
These games (or jobs) are very similar.

There is a Rock Star job already on the V4 - its the same mini game you have described for the V4.5. I'm mainly wanting to gather some information on the NEW jobs on the V4.5 - *the WEIGHTLIFTER - which I've described,
*the DANCER and
*the CIRCUS jobs.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the RESCUER and PAINTER jobs?

We do know that things have changed a little with the skill point categories in some of the V4.5 jobs that also existed on the V4 - spudilike has made a chart of which jobs give skill points in which categories:

user posted image

PM
GeraldStudios
Posted: Jun 28 2008, 04:45 PM

Child
Group Icon

rescver and painter jobs, i see them in the pack, maybe rescuer is wheightlifter .
but painter, jeje.
sorry. i m new in this.. my tama v4.5 its only 5 dayys. jej. sorry, iŽll try to help more than confuse

and thanks spudilike for the chart..

o you only need info of dancer and circus?huh?
ok, ill ry to help
PME-mail
GK1
Posted: Jun 28 2008, 06:42 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

QUOTE (GeraldStudios @ Jun 28 2008, 02:45 PM)

o you only need info of dancer and circus?huh?
ok, ill ry to help

Yes, as i explained before (in the link I provided in the first post) - we have job description information already on the V4 jobs in a topic by muddy_girl - many of which are the same for the V4.5 (although I realise the skill point categories are different and some of the jobs do not appear on the V4.5 ie LABORATORY/SCIENTIST; FASHION DESIGNER; BALLOON CATCHER).

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Most of the V4.5 information can be extrapolated from that - I was just after some info on the new jobs, particularly any hints on winning the game/thoughts on the games etc.

If anyone thinks they can add something extra to the V4 information we already have - I have no problem with that either.
PM
GeraldStudios
Posted: Jun 30 2008, 01:50 PM

Child
Group Icon

i ony got this, for have the dancer job, you need almost 100 gorgeous points
PME-mail
GK1
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 08:35 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

CIRCUS JOB:
Description: Bounce as high as you can on the trampolone and catch the balloons on the way up or way down. Use A to catch balloons as you pass them on the left or button C as you pass them on the right. Depending on the height of the balloon - you may get 1 point/2 points or 4 points. The highest ballons give 4 points, 1 level down from this gives 2 points per balloon, whilst the lowest balloons give 1 point when caught. The game finishes after a certain time - get 100 points before this and you'll receive maximum pay. and "win" the game.
Tip: You bounce highest by pushing button B just after the character has landed on the trampoline.
Comments: Once you get the hang of when to bounce, its actually quite fun and quite easy to win.
Icon: Ball
Skill Points: Awards FUNNY points
PM
midge
Posted: Jul 3 2008, 09:30 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 8,988

GK, I've just gotten the hang of the circus job, and was going to post on it, but you've beaten me to it! I also didn't realize there was really a best time to hit B. I was just sort of button mashing, and when I get to the top, if there are balloons on each side, I alternate hitting A & C quickly. That's worked for me, but your method probably involves less wear & tear on the buttons! haha.gif
PM
GK1
Posted: Jul 10 2008, 06:52 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

DANCER JOB:
Description: Your tamagotchi character stands in the centre of a circle which is surrounded by little rings. One ring (target) will be highlighted and flashes, whilst a signal light moves around the circle in either a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction. The aim is to push button B just as the moving signal light reaches the target. If done correctly, your tamagotchi character strikes a pose and continues dancing. If you miss the target your tamagotchi falls over.
Tip: Turn off the sound - aside from the sound of the music driving you nuts - its actually a lot easier to concentrate and win the game if you turn off the sound.
Icon: Boombox
Skill Points: Awards GORGEOUS points

smiley-P.gifI'm not sure if anyone wants a go at describing this game? Thats about the best I could come up with
PM
optimus prime
Posted: Aug 28 2008, 10:34 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,302

That's probably all to it. The game does speed up after 4 rounds of normal speed.
PME-mail
YoungMametchi12
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 12:36 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,365

I have information on a weight lifting job. Here it is if you want it.

Job name:- Weightlifter

Description:- You have a job as a weightlifter. You have 6 rounds. It gets heavier by 10 pounds each round. If you complete it all, you get lots of money.

Tip:- Just go as fast as you can on each round for as long as the meter gets filled up. It's tiring, but well worth it.

Icon:- Weights.

Points:- I'm not sure as it was on the last generation. I will edit this post when I get the amount of points awarded by it.

This post has been edited by YoungMametchi12 on Aug 29 2008, 12:39 AM
PMWWW
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1346 seconds | Archive