Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

Tamagotchi-iD products for Nov.2010, & Home TamagotchiStation
binary
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 11:55 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

I've just received a message from tarokaja containing some very interesting links.

Tamagotchi iD Lovely Music - http://item.rakuten.co.jp/es-toys/4543112644800/

Tamagotchi iD Melody Crown - http://item.rakuten.co.jp/es-toys/4543112624260/

The above two new Tamagotchi-iD models seem to be minor updates and will feature a few new characters*, and new built-in minigames**

*The 11 raisable characters will be: Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, Lavulin, Meloditchi, Kuromametchi, Furawatchi, Makiko, and Gozarutchi

**The two included minigames will be Lavulin Cooking, and Violin

This next product sounds quite interesting (even if it's a bit expensive):

Home Tamagotchi Station - http://item.rakuten.co.jp/es-toys/4543112644640/

If I understand correctly, you can create your own livingroom wallpapers, accessories, meals, toys, etc. for upload to your Tamagotchi-iD.

It also seems you can connect multiple Tamagotchi-iDs to it at a time, to play a 3-way connection game.
PM
-Ra-
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 02:27 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 503

Interesting, I wish there were pictures to see what they will look like.

On the Home Station thing, apart from the 3-way connection, you've got them beat Binary! ^_^

Ra,
PMWWW
mirukucha
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 03:54 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,556

The home tamagotchi station sounds really cool!
PMWWW
Gotchi Guy46
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 05:08 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,923

I like the idea of the three-way connection, sounds fun. tsub-smile.gif
PM
junkroxy
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 12:08 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 15,085

the station sounds very cool, could you translate the price in dollars? thanx huh.gif

This post has been edited by junkroxy on Jul 20 2010, 12:09 AM
PME-mailWWW
Piqutchi
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 08:51 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,876

Looks like Bandai JP is going the same route Bandai US almost did with the MS.5*! I wonder why they're not making a new version yet? Maybe what was going to be the next version is ending up taking more time to develop than expected, so they're pushing out an updated iD to fill the gap in product releases (Or maybe they knew it would take a while and had this all planned...).

The Home Tamagotchin Station sounds neat, but I agree, it's pretty costly.

EDIT: *A nickname I just made up for the would-be World Tour Edition (Perhaps V6.5 or MSWT, though. But I'm getting off-topic)

This post has been edited by Piqutchi on Jul 20 2010, 09:25 AM
PME-mail
Shimashimatchi23
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 12:44 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,865

Thats cool that they are making a new iD!!

Melodtchi? Thats a new character!!!

I wonder if it is this new characteruser posted image
PME-mail
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
  Posted: Jul 20 2010, 04:48 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 17,715

QUOTE (Piqutchi @ Jul 20 2010, 08:51 AM)
Looks like Bandai JP is going the same route Bandai US almost did with the MS.5*! I wonder why they're not making a new version yet? Maybe what was going to be the next version is ending up taking more time to develop than expected, so they're pushing out an updated iD to fill the gap in product releases (Or maybe they knew it would take a while and had this all planned...).

EDIT: *A nickname I just made up for the would-be World Tour Edition (Perhaps V6.5 or MSWT, though. But I'm getting off-topic)

World Tour Edition, aka. V6.5 or MSWTE. tsub-smile.gif
Also, the new Music iD (my name for it) is probably going to be to the original iD, like the Hexagontchi was to the Tamagotchi+Colour.
I'm excited for these new products, hopefully I'll be able to get one for Christmas 2011 (as well as an even newer model, most likely)! offtopic.jpg Christmas 2010 and my birthday 2011 are already taken up with (in order) a Kobo eReader and a Nintendo 3DS!
PME-mailWWW MSN
tarokaja
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 05:53 PM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 15,468

QUOTE (Shimashimatchi23 @ Jul 20 2010, 12:44 PM)
Thats cool that they are making a new iD!!

Melodtchi? Thats a new character!!!

I wonder if it is this new characteruser posted image
PMWWW YIMMSN
WarOmnimon
Posted: Jul 21 2010, 12:32 AM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

I am pretty sure that character we see in the posts by tarokaja and Shimashimatchi23 is indeed Meloditchi. The new iD has a violin game, and Meloditchi does have a violin herself, so yeah, that question is solved right here.

The Home Tamagotchi Station may actually be a smaller version of the Data Carddas arcade machines appearancewise, as those arcade games are also referred to as Tamagotchi Stations via connect options in the Entama, Uratama, etc. It would be interesting if the appearance is what I think it will be, as Bandai has NOT released their Data Carddas machines as toys before in such a way. Even the home release of Kamen Rider Ganbaride (Which is the only other Data Carddas release as a toy at this point) doesn't really look so much like an arcade machine.

I would possibly go for the new iD and this new Dekatama type thing, but I've got too much to look for right now (Especially with Digimon Xros Wars), so it'll have to wait for now. smiley-P.gif
PME-mail
Get Rid of The Monkey
Posted: Jul 21 2010, 12:38 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,010

These new ids look amazing i hope they does as good as we hope they will.
PME-mail
SamJJE101
Posted: Jul 27 2010, 08:26 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,807

Looks like there are some new designs for the Tamagotchi-iD, too! Here's the new 'Milky Blue' and 'Milky Pink' designs for the iD:

user posted image
http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/new_item/1007index.html
PME-mailWWW MSN
-Ra-
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 05:56 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 503

Sam, I'm afraid that's old news. Janus from the iD downloads topic informed us of that months ago.

Ra,
PMWWW
mirukucha
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 06:26 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,556

QUOTE (!Gotchi-Gotchi! @ Jul 19 2010, 11:48 PM)
QUOTE (Piqutchi @ Jul 20 2010, 08:51 AM)

World Tour Edition, aka. V6.5 or MSWTE. tsub-smile.gif
Also, the new Music iD (my name for it) is probably going to be to the original iD, like the Hexagontchi was to the Tamagotchi+Colour.
I'm excited for these new products, hopefully I'll be able to get one for Christmas 2011 (as well as an even newer model, most likely)! offtopic.jpg Christmas 2010 and my birthday 2011 are already taken up with (in order) a Kobo eReader and a Nintendo 3DS!

Wait? If this is a Japanese one, why would you call it a v6.5 OR world tour edition? It has nothing to do with the US releases and would be extremely confusing.

This post has been edited by mirukucha on Jul 28 2010, 06:29 AM
PMWWW
eristell_neko
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 07:31 AM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,954

Mirukucha, I think !Gotchi-Gotchi! was just clarifying for Piqutchi what the Music Star World Tour Edition is usually called on the forums. Bandai is in no way calling this new ID a v6.5 or 'World Tour' anything.

Anywho...

Gah! A new iD?!? And here I'm saving for a Milky Pink one! *bangs head on desk* Now I have to save MORE! *sigh*
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2665 seconds | Archive