Introducing iDmakeDL v2
Now with GUI.
Now with virtual keyboard for entering catalog name and mail messages.Overview
Load - (next to "your file name") loads existing download file for viewing or editing.
Save - (next to "your file name") saves an edited or created download file. You can specify a new file name.
Create new... - select to create a new meal, doughnut, snack, letter, livingroom wallpaper, or photo studio backdrop.
Load - (under an image) allows you to replace the image with another from a file.
Save - (under an image) saves the image to a file.
Grab - (under the left-most image) create a preview image (left-most image) from a copy of the catalog image (2nd image from the left.) The preview image background is automatically changed from green to pink for Lovely-Melody ver.-specific download files.
"<<" & ">>" - view next image in the download file.
Edit buttons - allow the neighbouring field to be edited. The edit button label turns red while you're editing a field. Click a second time when you're done editing the field.
Editing the catalog name or mail message - place the cursor at the desired location in the text box, then click the desired key on the virtual keyboard. To delete unwanted character(s), select them then click "del" on the virtual keyboard. For mail message, there is no automatic word-wrap, so fully plan your message before you begin inputting it.Notes about download file image formats and dimensions
Meal, doughnut, or snack animations require three 24 x 24 pixel images.
A letter (mail) download file requires one 32 x 32 pixel.
Livingroom wallpaper download files requires one 128 x 72 pixel image.
A photo studio backdrop download file requires one 120 x 64 pixel image.
All of these images must be 4-bit indexed (16 color) bitmap images. A paint program other than Windows Paint may be required. You may experience a problem getting Windows Paint to properly preserve your colors when saving as a 16 color bitmap. A program that has been tested and known to do this properly is GIMP 2
. The conversion method I've been using in GIMP 2 is: Image -> Mode -> Indexed. Then set the value for Maximum number of colors
It is no longer necessary to create a separate .JPG preview image. iDmakeDL v2 can make one for you, based on the catalog image. Of course, if you want the preview image to be different, you can specify one you've made yourself.Download links and updates
iDmakeDL v22.214.171.124: this version no longer available
iDmakeDL v126.96.36.199: this version no longer available
(1) iDmakeDL can now read tama-id.com download files for the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus.
(2) You can now create custom colour Accessory Paint files for the Home Tamagotchi Station Plus. (For an example: click here
iDmakeDL v188.8.131.52: this version no longer available
(1) When viewing a minigame or travel destination download file, not all the embedded images could be browsed. This bug was introduced in iDmakeDL v184.108.40.206
(2) When a download file originating from a Home Tamagotchi Station Plus was edited using a previous version of iDmakeDL, the file's checksum might not be correctly updated.
iDmakeDL v220.127.116.11: this version no longer available
(1) Adds a marker to files, to indicate they originated from a Home Tamagotchi Station Plus. This allows Tamagotchi-iD download files for meals, doughnuts, snacks, toys (TamaDepa items), livingroom wallpapers, and mail to be used on the Tamagotchi-iD L, provided they've been assigned a serial number in the correct range.
(2) When you click the serial number Edit button for one of the download files types mentioned above, the range necessary for iD L compatibility is shown in the status box.
iDmakeDL v18.104.22.168: this version no longer available
(1) iDmakeDL can now read Tamagotchi-iD L connection files and download files.
(2) iDmakeDL can now be used to create Tamagotchi-iD L download files: meals for the Restaurant, snacks for TamaBakery, snacks for TamaCafe, letters for the Mailbox, and living room wallpapers for Gotchi Interior.
iDmakeDL v22.214.171.124: this version no longer available
Update: Added support in the like & dislike matrix for the new raisable adult characters on the Tamagotchi-iD L 15th Anniversary ver.
iDmakeDL v126.96.36.199: this version no longer available
Update: Improved the tab order in the Tamagotchi-iD L like & dislike matrix.
Bug fix: Like & dislike matrix for the Tamagotchi-iD wasn't appearing.
iDmakeDL v188.8.131.52: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v184.108.40.206.zip
(1) Realized that Tamagotchi-iD L item serial numbers are 4 digits long, not 2.
(2) For iD L, changed like & dislike matrix from checkboxes to graphics. This reduces form area required for each character. Click to cycle through grey (neutral), green (like), and red (dislike).
(3) Added support in the like & dislike matrix for the new raisable adult characters on the Tamagotchi-iD L Princess Spacy ver.
iDmakeDL v220.127.116.11: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v18.104.22.168.zip
Updates: New features include the ability edit and/or extract the items embedded within Happy Mail and Seed packs. For details see this post: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=22053142
iDmakeDL v22.214.171.124: this version no longer available
Updates: Added feature to allow recolouring Tamagotchi iD L clothing and accessories. For details see this post: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=22053160
iDmakeDL v126.96.36.199: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v188.8.131.52.zip
Updates: No new features from previous version. Only removed dependancy on VisualStudio PlusPack10.
iDmakeDL v184.108.40.206: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v220.127.116.11.zip
(1) Added feature to allow creation of Happy Mail and Seed package downloads. Only the following types of items can be contained within a Happy Mail or Seed package: meal, snack, accessory, clothing, toy, daily necessity (other than a seed package.) When an embedded item is awarded to your Tamagotchi character, it'll be delivered to their personal inventory: meals and snacks to their fridge; accessories & clothing to their closet; toys and daily necessities to their treasure chest.
(2) When creating a Mail or Happy Mail download, the preview image defaults to the appropriate envelope. (You can still change it if you wish.)
(3) Friendship Effect is now shown & input as decimal (vs. hexadecimal.)
iDmakeDL v18.104.22.168: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v22.214.171.124.zip
(1) Added feature to create Daily Necessity cleaning items.
(2) Added feature to create Tamagotchi iD L Toys.
For details, see this post: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=22059588
iDmakeDL v126.96.36.199: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v188.8.131.52.zip
(1) Added feature to create Tamagotchi iD Toys.
(2) Added feature to create Tamagotchi iD L Clothes.
For details, see this post: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=22060498
iDmakeDL v184.108.40.206: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v220.127.116.11.zip
(1) Rearranged the clothing images on the recolour form, from sequentially-in-rows to sequentially-in-columns, so it's much easier to visualise their relationship to each other. (The 28 clothing images represent 4 body types with 7 poses each.)
(2) Added feature to create Tamagotchi iD L accessories. Note: Each accessory download file contains a table of horizontal and vertical offsets. This data is used to position the accessory image on the screen, relative to each pose each character can hold (i.e. running sideways, facing forward, jumping up, etc.) for each of the accessory's four images. When creating an accessory, I suggest you start by finding an accessory somewhat similar to what you wish to make. Export the position data and images from that download file, then modify those images. When you select to create your accessory, you'll be prompted to provide the position data file. If you don't supply a file, iDmakeDL will fill the table with some mid-position data, which may not work well with your accessory.
(3) Updated the user interface. Removed the load, grab, edit, and save buttons. For elements that the user can edit directly (e.g. price), click that control and begin editing it. For elements that may support multiple commands (e.g. load & save), click that control and select the desired command from the context menu. (Note: not all context commands are available for all types of download files, or at all times.)
(4) Added capability to view a Tamagotchi P's connection file. (i.e. the "put.jpg" file that your cellphone receives when you attempt to connect your Tamagotchi P's to your cellphone as if the cellphone was a Tamagotchi iD L.) This connection file reveals your Tamagotchi P's character's current GUTS points level for intelligence, style, charisma, gourmet, and strength.
(5) Added capability to view & edit Tamagotchi P's download items.
(6) Added capability to create Tamagotchi P's meals, snacks, letters, and living room wallpapers.
iDmakeDL v18.104.22.168: http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploa...2-v22.214.171.124.zip
(1) Added capability to create Tamagotchi P's toys, accessories and clothing. (The process to create them is the same as for Tamagotchi iD L.)
(2) Added a Load All Images option available when creating Tamagotchi iD L or Tamagotchi P's accessory (4 images) or clothing (28 images). Note: these image files must be named with a sequential suffix starting from _01.bmp
(1) When creating a Tamagotchi iD L toy, the animation number wasn't being written to the file. (This bug was introduced in iDmakeDL v126.96.36.199) This post has been edited by binary on Dec 25 2012, 04:43 AM