Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew Topic

Tamagotchi-iD L food & items, illustrated with English titles
binary
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 01:41 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

In addition to the above, there are foods and items that can be grown from seeds. However, at this time we don't have enough information to be able to chart them. Sounds like an idea for a project. *update: the project is here: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24522 *

This post has been edited by binary on Apr 25 2011, 01:44 AM
PM
Oddish03
Posted: May 2 2011, 12:15 PM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,854

Today i took my Meloditchi to Donuts park where we met three little green guys. after we picked up some cans and trash the presented her with what looks like a kitty litter scoop. when i used it *bad word* she does is look at it but nothing else happens. Does anyone know what exactly it is?
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
  Posted: May 2 2011, 01:33 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

QUOTE (Oddish03 @ May 2 2011, 02:15 PM)
Today i took my Meloditchi to Donuts park where we met three little green guys. after we picked up some cans and trash the presented her with what looks like a kitty litter scoop. when i used it *bad word* she does is look at it but nothing else happens. Does anyone know what exactly it is?

The character is called Ecousatchi. The items you get from them are used to cut prices in half in the Restaurant, Tama Cafe and Tama Depa. The chopsticks cut 50% off meals in the Restaurant, the fork cuts 50% off sweets in Tama Cafe, and the bag cuts 50% off items in Tama Depa. So far I only have the chopsticks...

Here is an image of the three items from the Tamagotchi iD L instruction booklet.
user posted image
PME-mailWWW
Oddish03
Posted: May 2 2011, 02:45 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,854

QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ May 2 2011, 01:33 PM)

The character is called Ecousatchi. The items you get from them are used to cut prices in half in the Restaurant, Tama Cafe and Tama Depa. The chopsticks cut 50% off meals in the Restaurant, the fork cuts 50% off sweets in Tama Cafe, and the bag cuts 50% off items in Tama Depa. So far I only have the chopsticks...

Here is an image of the three items from the Tamagotchi iD L instruction booklet.

Thank you! wow i feel really lucky now!
PME-mail
midnitesapphire
Posted: May 2 2011, 09:23 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 16,722

QUOTE (Oddish03 @ May 2 2011, 02:45 PM)
QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ May 2 2011, 01:33 PM)

Thank you! wow i feel really lucky now!

Thank you for the clarification Tama-Star Girl! D.gif

I've got the fork and the bag so far. I got lucky, somehow I managed to bump into the three Ecousatchi twice in a row!

Now my character takes the bag with her when she visits the Tama Depa. Cute! ^^
PME-mail
yojlifra
Posted: May 18 2011, 02:18 AM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,729

Hi there Tama-Star_Girl! I just would like to ask as to what time you went to the donut park and met the triple character? I keep on wanting to meet them but to no avail! sad.gif Hope you can help me out...Thanks!
PME-mail
binary
Posted: May 18 2011, 09:18 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

I believe they're at Donuts Park between 10 AM and 3 PM on the first day of each month.
PM
Tama-Star_Girl
  Posted: May 18 2011, 11:09 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

QUOTE (yojlifra @ May 18 2011, 04:18 AM)
Hi there Tama-Star_Girl!  I just would like to ask as to what time you went to the donut park and met the triple character?  I keep on wanting to meet them but to no avail!  sad.gif  Hope you can help me out...Thanks!

From what binary said is right. But how I got the chopsticks, I didn't play with my Tamagotchi all day till about 10am, then when to Donut Park. Just to add to binary's post if it helps.

EDIT: I edited my Tamagotchi's time and tried it, and it works! But it only worked for me once.

EDIT: Silly me, will this is how it works. Set the day to a different day which is not at the start of the month like 6/14 and then set your time to 6:59am and wait one minute. Then set the date to any start of the month like 7/1, and the time anywhere between 10 AM and 3 PM. Then go to the park and there you will meet Ecousatchi, and she will give you a special item. If you want to do this again, just repeat. But remember to use a different month date, if you use the same month you will get the same item again.

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on May 25 2011, 11:57 AM
PME-mailWWW
yojlifra
Posted: May 18 2011, 01:32 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,729

I believe they're at Donuts Park between 10 AM and 3 PM on the first day of each month.

From what binary said is right. But how I got the chopsticks, I didn't play with my Tamagotchi all day till about 10am, then when to Donut Park. Just to add to binary's post if it helps.

EDIT: I edited my Tamagotchi's time and tried it, and it works! But it only worked for me once.

@ Binary and Tama-star_girl: Thank you so much! This site is really wonderful! wink.gif Indeed it is easier to have a japanese-language tamagotchi because of this site! I'm so grateful!
PME-mail
Nonbiritchi's-dance-party
Posted: May 18 2011, 02:29 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,998

@Binary: Isn't FuwaFuwa castella, Flan?
PME-mailYIM
binary
Posted: May 18 2011, 08:49 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nonbiritchi's-dance-party @ May 18 2011, 12:29 AM)
@Binary: Isn't FuwaFuwa castella, Flan?

The name in the chart is the name that appears on my Tamagotchi-iD L.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0931 seconds | Archive