Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

VINTAGE TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS ARE BACK!?, No joke, voting poll.
Tama-Star_Girl
  Posted: May 18 2011, 10:13 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

If you want to view the poll and the characters, go here: https://enq.lalabit.com/cgi-bin/enq/tamago_15th/ tsub-smile.gif

Bandai has posted a character poll for there 15th birthday along with a contest. But on the poll this may surprise you, and it will.... Bandai has post some of the VINTAGE TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTERS!? Bandai can't release another vintage Tamagotchi to the people, but they can bring the characters back from the dead! There are only 3 girls back and a LOT OF BOYS!? I hope Bandai doesn't try to make them girly... But I do know they are going to be in future releases, like the TamaMori stickers. I know Bandai is planing to make a Devil and Angel TamaMori stickers set. But thats all I know so far for now. You never know, they might be hiding on the ID L like Dazzilitchi is on a game, and pop out of no where. wink2.gif

NOTE: If you really want the vintage Tamagotchi characters back, VOTE NOW! Don't wait till its too late.

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on May 18 2011, 01:09 PM
PME-mailWWW
WarOmnimon
Posted: May 18 2011, 02:30 PM

Wiseman
Group Icon

Group: Tamagotchi Wiseman
Member No.: 5,090

...holy nostalgia attack Gotchiman! After the new (female) Masktchi appeared in the V1, I never thought we'd see the original Maskutchi officially again!

Anyway, the modern art style definitely brings a nice touch to many of those older characters. I'm especially loving the new art for Keropyontchi, Deviltchi, and Pochitchi on the boys side, and Kuriten, Bakedeviltchi, and Pukatchi on the girls side.

I can guarantee you this right now, TSG... you're not the only one happy to see these characters officially again! hitodetchi1.gif

EDIT Just checked the official site and they have noted that there will be new characters downloadable for the iD L as part of the 15th Anniversary festivities. I wonder how these downloadable characters will work? Check here for more information.
PME-mail
Tamakisser
Posted: May 18 2011, 02:44 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,616

QUOTE (WarOmnimon @ May 17 2011, 11:30 PM)
Anyway, the modern art style definitely brings a nice touch to many of those older characters.

I agree!
They look so cute!

I wonder if there is something major for the old characters again!
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
  Posted: May 18 2011, 02:58 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

QUOTE (WarOmnimon @ May 18 2011, 04:30 PM)
Just checked the official site and they have noted that there will be new characters downloadable for the iD L as part of the 15th Anniversary festivities.  I wonder how these downloadable characters will work?  Check here for more information.

Do.... Do.... DOWNLOADABLE CHARACTERS!? *Eyes start glowing* I want an Angel character or a Devil character OR EVEN CHOMAMETCHI, OMG that is an AWESOME FEATURE! I CAN'T WAIT! lol2.gif

Also it seems you two, WarOmnimon and TamaKisser both love the old vintage characters coming back. Because both of you both have vintage Tamagotchi characters as your avatars. LOL haha.gif

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on May 18 2011, 03:00 PM
PME-mailWWW
TaMametchi
Posted: May 18 2011, 06:23 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,926

With that link, you can apparently (if google translation is not wrong) submit snacks, meals, characters... to BanDai for a competition. Perhaps will the winners see their creation released.

This post has been edited by TaMametchi on May 18 2011, 06:28 PM
PM
Tama-Star_Girl
  Posted: May 18 2011, 06:49 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

QUOTE (TaMametchi @ May 18 2011, 08:23 PM)
With that link, you can apparently (if google translation is not wrong) submit snacks, meals, characters... to BanDai for a competition. Perhaps will the winners see their creation released.

Yes, Bandai Japan did this competition before to make a new Tamagotchi character. The winner was Kandentchi, the small battery Tamagotchi. She is normaly found/appears on a newly made Tamagotchis like an Tamagotchi ID or Tamagotchi Music Star when the batteries are about to run out.

Note: That you have to be in Japan to enter that contest, which sucks... I want to enter one of my T.A.G. characters. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on May 18 2011, 06:53 PM
PME-mailWWW
compact~wave
Posted: May 18 2011, 09:56 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,552

This is awesome! Oh man, the fact that Mimitchi, Keropyontchi, Kuriten and some of the Ura & Akai characters are listed in the poll is making me even more tempted to save up enough cash for an iD L. That is, if those species get enough votes.
PM
tamagotchi_freak_06
Posted: May 18 2011, 10:20 PM

Tama Zone Legends
Group Icon

Member No.: 20,512

It doesn't appear to have a limit to the times you can vote. I voted for all the vintage, angel, morino, ocean, & devil characters.
PME-mailYIM
evie_00
Posted: May 19 2011, 12:46 AM

Tama Zone Legends
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23,502

Aw, man, I'm so excited! I LOVE the vintage characters! I really hope Kuriten makes it!

Evie
PME-mail
DragonSparke
Posted: May 19 2011, 01:28 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,304

Aaaie! Ginjirotchi! omg omg yay.

I also love the little octopus hotdog next to dazzilitchi. And the Kabutchi? I think that's his name. The beetle one. <3!
PME-mail
smart mametchi
Posted: May 19 2011, 05:24 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,162

AW MAN I got all excited thinking Bandai AMERICA was gonna bring back the vintage characters sad.gif well they might because Tama-Go is a mixture of Tamagotchi + Color characters and the ones from the ID. Which means there's a 50 50 chance they'll bring them back tsub-smile.gif
PME-mailWWW YIM
sweetfire
Posted: May 19 2011, 06:14 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,724

This is so exciting! I always wondered why bandai got rid of them... I hope they bring them back!! D.gif
PME-mailWWW
DragonSparke
Posted: May 19 2011, 06:35 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,304

I only wish there were more Morino characters!
PME-mail
OldSchoolTama
Posted: May 19 2011, 06:42 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,864

Wow, this is amazing! I love the vintage characters and Tamagotchis to pieces! It would be so cool if there were downloadable vintage characters. Thanks for sharing the link, Tama-Star_Girl!
PMWWW
Tama-Chief
Posted: May 19 2011, 11:08 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,576

I hope we see a devil/angel remake!
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0842 seconds | Archive