Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Your custom clothes/accessories!
Aurora
Posted: Sep 9 2012, 01:58 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,069

Hello everyone!! This is my first thread on here haha. (Thanks Tama_Star_Girl for the assistance on finding the right thread!)

I'm very much into the Tamagotchi iD-L and it's clothing and accessories. I can't wait until mine comes so I can finally start dressing my Tamas up! Binary recently released a tool allowing users to recolor the iD-L downloads!! I would LOVE to see some of your creations! Maybe we can come up with some new color combos or new wig colors?! I hope you guys get involved!

Here are mine! I do have more but I've gotta get the pictures together. I can upload them if any is interested! tsub-smile.gif

A huge thank you to Binary for allowing this to happen!!!

Wigs are all custom, clothing is custom on top only.

user posted image

user posted image
PME-mail
brittygotchi
Posted: Sep 10 2012, 01:18 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,076

Very cute! I like the colors you chose. I might start doing this too once I get and IR USB adapter. smiley-P.gif
PME-mailWWW
Aurora
Posted: Sep 10 2012, 01:50 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,069

QUOTE (brittygotchi @ Sep 10 2012, 01:18 PM)
Very cute! I like the colors you chose. I might start doing this too once I get and IR USB adapter. smiley-P.gif

Woot, first post girl...or boy XD Thanks for the compliment!! I hope everyone starts getting involved because I'm super excited to see what other's come up with.

By the way, you don't need the adapter to start recoloring clothes. You only need to adapter to send the clothes to your iD-L. But you could start recoloring right now if you wanted! Just download and install Binary's tool, iDmakeDL, then download the iD-L files and start recoloring! =D

iDmakeDL Tool
iD-L Downloads - Download the two collections listed in that post and then scroll through and download the rest of the uploads. Every 10 days or so Binary updates the links and adds them all together into the collection file, but he hasn't done that yet. So to get ALL the items be sure to do that ^

This post has been edited by Aurora on Sep 10 2012, 01:55 PM
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Sep 30 2012, 09:54 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

Well, I tried my hand at making a custom colored clothing item as well. In the past, it had always bothered me that Kuishinbotchi's favorite item was the overalls, yet the one available at TamaMori had the shirt of it yellow, which clashed with Kuishinbotchi's colors and made him seem as though he wasn't wearing a shirt.

So I looked through the downloaded clothes, and found we had an inverted color one with a blue shirt and yellow overalls. So I re-colored the yellow overalls to be blue, and re-colored the yellow shirt to be red, which came out exactly as I wanted. Here's how it looks:

user posted image

Here's a download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ziiqxg67n

Ra,
PMWWW
^-^TamaTamatchi!!!
Posted: Oct 14 2012, 10:27 AM

Unregistered

user posted image

Recolored the Kizuna Hat (spelled that wrong I think o.o) to make it purple, works like a charm with Violetchi.

download link - http://depositfiles.com/files/62fffyi7c
marierock13
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 11:46 AM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,902

Hi all,

Thanks to binary's help, I was able to get the IDmakeDL program to create download files that work correctly.

So, I thought I'd share my first custom download with you.
user posted image
It's the eyepatch that Nick Fury wears in the Avengers film. (Yes, I'm a tad obsessed.)

It's a complete custom (not a recolor) - I made this with Mametchi as my model, so I'm not entirely sure how well it will work on other characters. Mind trying it and getting back to me on that?

Download Link (includes ID L version and P version) -
http://depositfiles.com/files/98vzh6sir

Enjoy!
~ Marie

This post has been edited by marierock13 on Feb 5 2013, 11:47 AM
PME-mail
+Mametchi+
Posted: Feb 5 2013, 12:10 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

QUOTE (marierock13 @ Feb 4 2013, 06:46 PM)
Hi all,

Thanks to binary's help, I was able to get the IDmakeDL program to create download files that work correctly.

So, I thought I'd share my first custom download with you.
user posted image
It's the eyepatch that Nick Fury wears in the Avengers film. (Yes, I'm a tad obsessed.)

It's a complete custom (not a recolor) - I made this with Mametchi as my model, so I'm not entirely sure how well it will work on other characters. Mind trying it and getting back to me on that?

Download Link (includes ID L version and P version) -
http://depositfiles.com/files/98vzh6sir

Enjoy!
~ Marie

Hello, I'm trying it out (I like the Avengers, it was cool) but how did you make a custom clothing item? I know there's a thread somewhere, but I can't figure out how to work the program for the life of me...
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1106 seconds | Archive