Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  LockedNew Topic

Tamagotchi P's pets
binary
Posted: Nov 27 2012, 10:48 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

The below image from Tamagotchi Fan vol.8 (published 2012/11/22) shows Tama pets on the Tamagotchi P's. I'm not sure whether this is all of them or if there are additional ones that just don't appear in this image.

user posted image

Top row, left to right: Furilabutchi, Yumekyantchi
Bottom row, left to right: Monatototchi, Rinsutchi, Chabitchi

PM
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 03:28 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,819

Thanks for the pictures, binary! D.gif

Grab those cute new pets at Tsubomi Park during these times:

10AM - 1PM : Furilabutchi
1PM - 4PM : Yumekyantchi
4PM - 7PM : Monatototchi / Rinsutchi
7PM - 10PM : Chabitchi

*NOTE: Works the same way as the iD L; play with a certain pet 3 times to adopt them.
PME-mailWWW
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Dec 5 2012, 08:22 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,807

I checked my P's and I am able to confirm that there are only 5 Tama Pets, as there are 5 spaces in the book for them.

The strange thing is, while visiting the park, I came across a Tama Pet-like critter that is not pictured... :/ Perhaps it was a Tama Pet that you cannot adopt? I'll see if I can get a photo of it.
PME-mail
year7afrokid
Posted: Dec 5 2012, 08:29 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,061

That's odd that there are only five on the p's because according to this video it looks like there is one more
http://youtu.be/GlKWpF2_t-8

Maybe they will make pins that will unlock more pets
PME-mail
PerotchiDreamer
Posted: Dec 5 2012, 08:37 PM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,807

QUOTE (year7afrokid @ Dec 5 2012, 08:29 PM)
That's odd that there are only five on the p's because according to this video it looks like there is one more
http://youtu.be/GlKWpF2_t-8

Maybe they will make pins that will unlock more pets

That's the one I saw! It's my favorite new Tama Pet but I am going to assume you cannot adopt it...it cannot talk, but it shows the translation of what it means to say, unlike with other Tama Pets.
PME-mail
binary
Posted: Dec 6 2012, 12:32 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

Which character in the video do you mean?

If it's Makimotchi (the little green one on top of someone's head at the 0:04 mark in the video), then I believe s/he's not a pet you can adopt.

The Tamagotchi P's Techou (Japanese guide book) shows pets and characters you can meet in the park. Three of the non-pet characters look pet-like: Doyakentchi is brown with two projections from his head that could be ears, hair, or wild eyebrows. S/he may appear between 10AM and 1PM. Amipoketchi is pink and appears to wear a hairband with two red rounded projections on it. S/he may be found in the park between 4PM and 7PM. Makimotchi looks like a green hermit crab with a yellow-with-red-stars shell. S/he may be found in the park between 7PM and 10PM.

user posted image
Left to right: Doyakentchi, Amipoketchi, Makimotchi

edit: added images.

This post has been edited by binary on Dec 10 2012, 12:41 AM
PM
Infatuatedrain
Posted: Mar 18 2013, 08:53 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,620

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 4 2012, 03:28 PM)

*NOTE: Works the same way as the iD L; play with a certain pet 3 times to adopt them.

How do u play with the Tama Pets at the park in order to adopt them? Do u have to do anything special when u meet the pet?
PME-mail
Beeplayspiano
Posted: Oct 14 2013, 04:14 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,718

QUOTE (Infatuatedrain @ Mar 18 2013, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 4 2012, 03:28 PM)

How do u play with the Tama Pets at the park in order to adopt them? Do u have to do anything special when u meet the pet?

I think you have to keep on visiting and meet the pet. Later it ask you to adopt him, thn answer yes tsub-smile.gif
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0907 seconds | Archive