Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (43) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Tamagotchi Ps First Look
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 03:26 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,819

QUOTE (beagee @ Dec 11 2012, 03:20 AM)
This I found quite interesting: yesterday my Raitchi received his final puzzle piece while he was at his part time job. The picture in my album is of him in his uniform, which I think is adorable.

user posted image

Wow, that is very cool! And I noticed that your Raitotchi is on page 1... while my Knightchi is on page 1 as well. As opposed to the iD L, it looks like the notebook lists the Tamatomos based on the order they were acquired then?
PME-mailWWW
Mallow_cup
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 05:39 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,265

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 10 2012, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (beagee @ Dec 11 2012, 03:20 AM)
This I found quite interesting: yesterday my Raitchi received his final puzzle piece while he was at his part time job. The picture in my album is of him in his uniform, which I think is adorable.

user posted image

Wow, that is very cool! And I noticed that your Raitotchi is on page 1... while my Knightchi is on page 1 as well. As opposed to the iD L, it looks like the notebook lists the Tamatomos based on the order they were acquired then?

I believe it lists the character you had previously in the number 1 spot. My first character was Doyatchi. My second was Takutochi. Doyatchi is now in the 2nd spot. When I obtain another character Doyatchi will be 3rd...then 4th then 5th and so on....
PME-mail
Hoshiko
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 09:30 AM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,915

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 10 2012, 11:42 PM)
I've unlocked the destination myself, and it appears that the Dream School Principal dreams of building a rocket. He's asking for our help in building it.

If you notice your notebook, there's a grid that will partially fill up once we gather Tamatomo characters. It is a blueprint of the said rocket. According to the guidebook, there's a "surprise" waiting at the Secret Base once we complete all 32 parts of the rocket blueprint.

EDIT: Just wondering, though. Knightchi was page 1 in the Tamatomo notebook. What is everyone else's page numbers? I'm curious if the P's lists them in their appropriate page numbers (like the iD L) or it lists them in the order they were acquired this time?

I think the order of the pages is simply the one you got most recently goes first. My first adult was Himespetchi and then Lovelitchi who is know in the first page. Also Lovelitchi didn't unlock any part of the blue print because she is not part of the DreamTown characters officially. This means that to unlock the rocket you need to collect all the possible adult characters you can without the necessity to buy any Piercings. That's pretty nice of Bandai smiley-P.gif
I'm currently on my third toddler and she's a girl again haha.gif not sure how to feel about that lol
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 10:30 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

Has anyone discovered what's supposed to happen when you use the Eco Scoop with your pet in the yard? I've yet to see any surprises.

Ra,
PMWWW
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 10:49 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Researcher
Member No.: 23,708

QUOTE (-Ra- @ Dec 11 2012, 01:30 PM)
Has anyone discovered what's supposed to happen when you use the Eco Scoop with your pet in the yard? I've yet to see any surprises.

Ra,

Same. I had a Tama Pet at the time I used it. But nothing special happened that involved the pet.
PME-mailWWW
klaud_litah
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:00 AM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,298

Hi everyone, i've found this page and I think that talks about that...
Anyone can translate? I think that something happens in certain months...

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/sapphire_piano/30589792.html

this blog has very interesting things about tamagotchi P's

This post has been edited by klaud_litah on Dec 11 2012, 11:03 AM
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:17 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

They explain what appears outside your house and what times they appear.

From what I can translate it depends on the months and it kinda replaces the growing seeds feature on the previous version iD L. Special surprise, you can grow plants in your backyard with your pet!

From March to May (Spring) you and your Tama Pet can grow sakura.
From June to August (Summer), you and your Tama Pet can grow sunflowers.
From September to November (Fall), foliage?
From December to February (Winter), you can't grow plants. However you can make snowman with your pet (Must be snowing).

At times visiters will come and praise your plants.

This post has been edited by Tama-Star_Girl on Jan 10 2013, 09:51 PM
PME-mailWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:25 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Ah, I think I figured this out. Just repeatedly press B to go outside with your pet (may take several tries). My tama took the scoop and dug out a bunch of litter from the yard, and suddenly sunflowers burst forth. It also seems to be permanent as it's still there in later visits to the yard.

user posted image

Ra,
PMWWW
klaud_litah
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:26 AM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,298

Thanks D.gif Seeds mystery resolved

Can you see other posts in the blog? I think the blog have a full guide of tamagotchi P's! like full growth chart, secrets, etc...
PME-mail
Tama-Star_Girl
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:27 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Ah, thanks Ra. tsub-smile.gif
PME-mailWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:39 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Oh the snowman is adorable!

user posted image

Though they're not always successful...

user posted image

Ra,
PMWWW
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 11:41 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,819

QUOTE (Tama-Star_Girl @ Dec 11 2012, 11:17 AM)
They explain what appears outside your house and what times they appear.

From what I can translate it depends on the months and it kinda replaces the growing seeds feature on the previous versions, iD and iD L. Special surprise, you can grow plants in your backyard with your pet!

From March to May (Spring) you and your Tama Pet can grow sakura.
From June to August (Summer), you and your Tama Pet can grow sunflowers.
From September to November (Fall), foliage?
From December to February (Winter), you can't grow plants. However you can make snowman with your pet (Must be snowing). 

At times visiters will come and praise your plants.

Wow, that's a pretty neat feature.

I got my Eco Scoop earlier today but Knightchi only planted a seed and nothing happened, because it's snowing. I have yet to see any snowman, though. The pet remained inside its little house. Maybe it needs a few more tries...

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Dec 11 2012, 11:44 AM
PME-mailWWW
dewipon
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 01:42 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,508

finally, got my Purple P's from Jason D.gif

user posted image
PME-mailWWW YIMMSN
+Mametchi+
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 04:16 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

QUOTE (-Ra- @ Dec 10 2012, 06:39 PM)
Oh the snowman is adorable!

Though they're not always successful...

Ra,

I love those snowmen! So cute!

I wanted to start putting the secret picture from the unlocked puzzle pieces together, but I just found out that the pieces seem to unlock in a specific order. I grew Himespetchi and her picture piece is in the same spot as Warutsutchi's. Anyone get more than 1 piece yet?

This post has been edited by +Mametchi+ on Dec 11 2012, 04:17 PM
PME-mail
Hoshiko
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 06:56 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,915

Guys, I come to you with an anecdote from which you can learn something valuable.

Today, I was looking at my P's and realized I haven't taken out the LoveMelo Pierce out from the very moment I got it. THEN it hit me. I had no idea where the little rubber heart that comes with the tama was. So I spent about 2 hours cleaning and moving my room around fearing that I had accidentally thrown in out. I went through my trash which fortunately only contained papers and an empty bag of chips.

I was coming here to ask you guys if you knew where I could get a replacement, when the little heart fell out of one of the sides of my lap desk. I was happy but pissed at the same time.

So for those Pierce users out there, make sure you know where your original heart is. You can lose it SO easily.

;_;
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Pages: (43) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0861 seconds | Archive