Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (43) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Tamagotchi Ps First Look
Mallow_cup
Posted: Nov 30 2012, 06:49 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,265

Just chillin'
user posted image
PME-mail
Yumeko
  Posted: Nov 30 2012, 07:51 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,255

I had a look on youtube today and found a few people playing with their new Tamagotchi P's and I couldn't wait.
I went ahead and found a seller on ebay, and ordered a blue one with a Tamadeco Pierce!

Figured I've been good cleaning up the whole house today, so why not get something in return for that D.gif
Honestly... I'm not keen on the price, but in the end I guess the hours of fun will be worth it.

Now comes the 4 week waiting game...

This post has been edited by Yumeko on Nov 30 2012, 07:52 PM
PME-mail
Neo_Mametchi
Posted: Nov 30 2012, 09:34 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 18,742

So when you use the Day Care/Dream School will that pause their growth also?

Also what are the games on the Tamagotchi P?

*I'm waiting for my Tamagotchi P also. I ordered a blue one. Mine was shipped on 11/27. I'm hoping it gets here before 12/3 my Bday. You guys are making me even more impatient! haha.gif
PME-mail
binary
Posted: Nov 30 2012, 10:35 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

Here is my current understanding about how the Deco pierce works, based on what I've been able to find on the internet. Note: some of the following may not be correct due to my mis-translation and/or mis-understanding. (I haven't received my Tamagotchi P's yet.)

Each Tamagotchi P's has an internally-stored serial number that isn't changed by a reset. It's safe to use reset if you need to.

When you activate the Link function in the connect menu, the Tamagotchi P's checks a certain storage location on the pierce for the owner-Tamagotchi-P's serial number. On a new pierce, this location will be blank. In this case, the Tamagotchi P's takes ownership of that pierce by writing its own serial number into the pierce. On a used pierce, this location will already contain a serial number. In this case, the Tamagotchi P's compares it to its own serial number. If they're the same, you can use that pierce on that Tamagotchi P's, otherwise it'll be rejected.

The pierce can be removed from the Tamagotchi P's any time you want. However, if your current character is an adult that was added by the pierce (e.g. Kuromametchi from the Love-Melo Deco Pierce), then a warning message will appear on your Tamagotchi P's screen telling you to re-attach the pierce. I'm not sure what happens to your current character if you don't re-attach the pierce.

Update: New information found on one of Bandai's page contradicts some of the above. See this post for more details: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=22075251

This post has been edited by binary on Dec 1 2012, 07:46 AM
PM
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Nov 30 2012, 11:03 PM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,819

QUOTE (binary @ Nov 30 2012, 10:35 PM)
In this case, the Tamagotchi P's compares it to its own serial number. If they're the same, you can use that pierce on that Tamagotchi P's, otherwise it'll be rejected.

So it's confirmed that you can't buy a "used" piercing unless it's coupled with the device that it's linked with. Good thing I wasn't the only one who understood it that way.

Thanks, binary! D.gif

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Nov 30 2012, 11:04 PM
PME-mailWWW
Delaney0213
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 01:38 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,566

Okay does anyone know how to play the jump rope game? I can operate it when one person is jumping the rope but not with two or three.
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 01:49 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

QUOTE (Delaney0213 @ Dec 1 2012, 01:38 AM)
Okay does anyone know how to play the jump rope game? I can operate it when one person is jumping the rope but not with two or three.

According to TSG, you press B the number of times depending on how many characters are about to jump (eg 2 characters - press B twice, etc).

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Dec 1 2012, 01:49 AM
PME-mailWWW
Delaney0213
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 01:55 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,566

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 1 2012, 01:49 AM)
QUOTE (Delaney0213 @ Dec 1 2012, 01:38 AM)

According to TSG, you press B the number of times depending on how many characters are about to jump (eg 2 characters - press B twice, etc).

Thank you!
PME-mail
Green_Papaya
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 04:24 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,566

So I got my Love and melody P's today (lots of pictures to follow!) and just to confirm what Binary said, you can remove the deco pierce and have the content remain on the tamagotchi itself. Can't confirm what will happen for adults, though.
PME-mail
Mallow_cup
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 04:36 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Member No.: 22,265

QUOTE (Green_Papaya @ Nov 30 2012, 01:24 PM)
So I got my Love and melody P's today (lots of pictures to follow!) and just to confirm what Binary said, you can remove the deco pierce and have the content remain on the tamagotchi itself. Can't confirm what will happen for adults, though.

I can confirm this also. However I have yet to confirm whether the pierce can only be used on one tama p. I hope not but I doubt that is the case.
PME-mail
Green_Papaya
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 04:48 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

Interesting find: my tama appears to be pretty into himself; on the stats screen there's a little mirror next to the happy meter and the C button animations are him admiring himself in the mirror haha.gif

Edit: another find: when I went out into the yard I received a voucher for double the GP at the Game Center.

This post has been edited by Green_Papaya on Dec 1 2012, 04:51 AM
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 05:16 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

QUOTE (Green_Papaya @ Dec 1 2012, 04:24 AM)

Did you meant to say that you can access the additional content after removing the piercing?

As for the "mirror" on your Happy meter, that means your character is going for the "fashionable" personality.

I wonder if you can still aim for Lovelitchi/Meloditchi/Kuromametchi when the piercing has been taken out.

Yup, I saw the vouchers thing on my guide book. The P's are packed with a lot of new features!

This post has been edited by ichiro.malfoy on Dec 1 2012, 05:18 AM
PME-mailWWW
Green_Papaya
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 06:28 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 1 2012, 05:16 AM)
QUOTE (Green_Papaya @ Dec 1 2012, 04:24 AM)

Did you meant to say that you can access the additional content after removing the piercing?

As for the "mirror" on your Happy meter, that means your character is going for the "fashionable" personality.

I wonder if you can still aim for Lovelitchi/Meloditchi/Kuromametchi when the piercing has been taken out.

Yup, I saw the vouchers thing on my guide book. The P's are packed with a lot of new features!

Yup you can access all new content with the piercing removed.

I can't wait for my guidebook to arrive! I'm seriously loving how much new stuff is on this tama. The personalities are a great addition.
PME-mail
ichiro.malfoy
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 06:48 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Has anyone of you guys tried sending them to the School/Daycare? I have a few questions:

- Do they stay there until the end of the class (you'll be charged accordingly)?
- Can you leave the School/Daycare at any time?
PME-mailWWW
Green_Papaya
Posted: Dec 1 2012, 06:54 AM

Tama Zone Greats
Group Icon

QUOTE (ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 1 2012, 06:48 AM)
Has anyone of you guys tried sending them to the School/Daycare? I have a few questions:

- Do they stay there until the end of the class (you'll be charged accordingly)?
- Can you leave the School/Daycare at any time?

I left mine in the daycare for an hour, so I can't answer the first question but I assume yes, you can leave them in all day and be charged accordingly. To answer your second question, when you leave them in the daycare you're taken back to the home screen with an "away" message, and can visit them through the door icon (VERY cute!) and you can then choose to bring them home or let them stay.

This post has been edited by Green_Papaya on Dec 1 2012, 06:55 AM
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (43) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1028 seconds | Archive