Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew Topic

Any tips of making gotchi points fast on the ID L?
Lyrabell
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 04:56 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,286

I'm dirt poor from all the background changing.
Does anyone have tips on how to make cash besides the new years thing?
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 05:18 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

One way would be to edit the wallpapers you want to use in binary's program to make them all free. That's what I do.

Ra,
PMWWW
Lyrabell
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 05:29 AM

Child
Group Icon

QUOTE (-Ra- @ Dec 17 2012, 05:18 AM)
One way would be to edit the wallpapers you want to use in binary's program to make them all free. That's what I do.

Ra,

Wow I should have just done that :/, sometimes I lack my brain haha.
Thanks!
PME-mail
binary
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 11:22 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,317

Create a meal download. Set its price to 65535 (the highest it can go.) Create a seed package download and embed that meal into all three locations. Set the seed's price to 0. Beam the seed to your Tamagotchi iD L. Have your character purchase and plant the seed. Set the clock to 6:59 AM. Wait one minute. Give your character a bath and feed her some snacks or play some games with her until her friendship bar is as full as it can be. Then, send her into the yard. The plant should grow to maturity and your character should receive the meal item into their refrigerator. (There's a chance the plant will wither or that a bug will eat it before you can get the meal item. If that happens, plant another seed and timeshift again.) Send your character to the park. The Tama Marche runs from 7 AM to 9:59 AM daily. There, you can sell food items that you've grown from seed. They'll pay 50% of the item's set price. In this case, that's 32767 Gotchi points. (The animation of your character receiving a moneybag will show only 2767 Gotchi points in the bag, but that's because there's not enough room for the first digit; if you check her stats screen you can verify that she did receive 32767 Gotchi points.) Repeating the planting/timeshifting/harvesting/selling process three times will just about max out the amount of Gotchi points you can have on hand. This entire cheat should take less than 15 minutes.
PM
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 11:41 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 503

That's the most creative method of gaining gotchi points that I've read in a while. Thanks for that, binary. tsub-smile.gif

Ra,
PMWWW
Lyrabell
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 12:28 PM

Child
Group Icon

Oh wow, hahah, thanks Binary!
PME-mail
zafina
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 05:48 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,597

One day Ii saved 99 999!!! tamapoopy.gif
I am only played games)
The game LOOK THIS WAY is cool!!!
I am very quickly saved a lot of GP)
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o610/Z...zpsa224429a.jpg
PME-mail
+Mametchi+
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 08:32 AM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,739

If you can download stuff I'd get the New Years Fortune travel location. You can visit over and over, and the Gotchi King mostly gives 500-2012 Gotchi points! (he can somtimes give less but I never got less than 150.
PME-mail
tamageff
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 10:39 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,276

Binary's guide was waay too cool!! Thanks for that. My method was that New Year destination.
PME-mailWWW
Ploysalin
Posted: May 19 2013, 06:08 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,733

QUOTE (binary @ Dec 17 2012, 11:22 AM)
Create a meal download. Set its price to 65535 (the highest it can go.) Create a seed package download and embed that meal into all three locations. Set the seed's price to 0. Beam the seed to your Tamagotchi iD L. Have your character purchase and plant the seed. Set the clock to 6:59 AM. Wait one minute. Give your character a bath and feed her some snacks or play some games with her until her friendship bar is as full as it can be. Then, send her into the yard. The plant should grow to maturity and your character should receive the meal item into their refrigerator. (There's a chance the plant will wither or that a bug will eat it before you can get the meal item. If that happens, plant another seed and timeshift again.) Send your character to the park. The Tama Marche runs from 7 AM to 9:59 AM daily. There, you can sell food items that you've grown from seed. They'll pay 50% of the item's set price. In this case, that's 32767 Gotchi points. (The animation of your character receiving a moneybag will show only 2767 Gotchi points in the bag, but that's because there's not enough room for the first digit; if you check her stats screen you can verify that she did receive 32767 Gotchi points.) Repeating the planting/timeshifting/harvesting/selling process three times will just about max out the amount of Gotchi points you can have on hand. This entire cheat should take less than 15 minutes.

How to create the seed like u mention ?
PME-mail
binary
Posted: May 19 2013, 08:35 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,317

QUOTE (Ploysalin @ May 19 2013, 03:08 AM)
How to create the seed like u mention ?
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0959 seconds | Archive