Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (26) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

EnTama & Kakeibo Help Thread, check here first
Skillful Abbot
Posted: Aug 18 2006, 07:48 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 317

1)If I manage to get 999 gut points before graduating, will I still get Tensaitchi? Or do I have to earn up to 999 gut points after graduating?

You can get 999GP before graduating and still get the rare character. I always keep building GP after getting a job though, because I like to be at a 3 star level. 5000G every evening is great. However, Im not sure that not having three stars inhibits your ability to get a rare. Anyone?

2)In my some of my previous generations, the king's helpers at the job interview have turned me down. Why? (Will this happen if I have 999 gut points when I try for a scientist?) I'm worried that that might happen when I try for a job with a Mametchi, so then that stops me from getting a Tensaitchi.

Turned down?! Really? I never knew it was possible! You can only get the Jobs that are on the menu. If you don't have the points for it, it will not display. Has anyone else been refused a job?

1)Is a Kakeibo worth buying?

Hmmm, its difficult to say. Once you've got down what everything does it is pretty simple. Do you need it? No. I play with mine regularly though, by play I mean occasionally buy something, but I check stocks everyday. My main goal is to fill up the encyclopedia in the library

2)If I switched the two green cards of a V3 and an Entama, do you think they would still compute? I've measured them, they are the same size. That'd be cool if I could try that...okay back to the questions...

What is a "green card"? Sure switch them, tell us if works. If it does you'll be a pioneer. Don't be afraid to take risks. But if it breaks its on you. Thats what I do...

3)Uratamas and Entamas can't have babies can they?

No, they cannot.

4)Can Entamas and Uratamas do karaoke, like two entamas?

Yes, they can, and they can exchange gifts.
PME-mail
TigerLily013
Posted: Aug 21 2006, 08:01 AM

Unregistered

Binary thought I should post my question in here so others could benefit tsub-smile.gif

QUOTE (binary @ Aug 20 2006, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Aug 20 2006, 11:50 PM)
I got a question about my entama.

Matchmaker came today and I got the baby boy from the Meme group again. Would I be able to raise it in just intelligence or kindness and get those characters, or will it always be a Meme character?

No matter which GUTS points you increase, a Meme baby will always grow up into a member of the Meme group.

There's a trick to getting a baby from a different group. Before accepting the matchmaker's offer, check which group the prospective mate belongs to. There's only about a 33% chance their child will be in a group different from your current adult character.

parent group + parent group = child group

Mame + Mame = Mame
Mame + Meme = Meme
Mame + Kuchi = Mame

Meme + Mame = Meme
Meme + Meme = Meme
Meme + Kuchi = Kuchi

Kuchi + Mame = Mame
Kuchi + Meme = Kuchi
Kuchi + Kuchi = Kuchi

Hatena + Mame = Mame
Hatena + Meme = Meme
Hatena + Kuchi = Kuchi

Hatena + Hatena = ? - I've never tried it.

(P.S. this question maybe would be better posted in this topic: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=2632 Can you move it there so other people can benefit from it?)
GK1
Posted: Aug 21 2006, 04:10 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 8

2)In my some of my previous generations, the king's helpers at the job interview have turned me down. Why? (Will this happen if I have 999 gut points when I try for a scientist?) I'm worried that that might happen when I try for a job with a Mametchi, so then that stops me from getting a Tensaitchi.

Turned down?! Really?  I never knew it was possible!  You can only get the Jobs that are on the menu.  If you don't have the points for it, it will not display.  Has anyone else been refused a job?

xxPyonkotchi, what do you actually mean by turned down? For example in this pic

user posted image

all three helpers are giving a circle type symbol, do you mean "being turned down" is when you get a cross instead from one or more of them? When I've had crosses its because I've not had that many Gut Points and get a lower level job, but I've never NOT got a job. Whenever I have >200 Gut points, I get the 3 circles as in the pic above and the highest level job.
GK1
PM
xxPyonkotchi
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 05:04 AM

Unregistered

Yeah, turned down as in, 1-3 of the helpers said X instead of O. Here's a picture:

user posted image

See the one on the far right is saying "X". But then I still got a job. I dont think theres such thing as not getting a job...but couldn't you NOT get a job with a Hatenatchi child? Because when you start, your guts points are all 0 whereas if you had say, a memezoku boy, their gut points would automatically be 10 style points.
binary
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 07:23 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,317

QUOTE (xxPyonkotchi @ Aug 22 2006, 04:04 AM)
I dont think theres such thing as not getting a job...but couldn't you NOT get a job with a Hatenatchi child? Because when you start, your guts points are all 0 whereas if you had say, a memezoku boy, their gut points would automatically be 10 style points.

To go through life from baby to adult without getting any GUTS points in any category would be almost, if not completely, impossible. The lowest you need to qualify for some jobs is 1 point.
PM
xxPyonkotchi
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 07:46 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (binary @ Aug 22 2006, 07:23 AM)
I dont think theres such thing as not getting a job...but couldn't you NOT get a job with a Hatenatchi child? Because when you start, your guts points are all 0 whereas if you had say, a memezoku boy, their gut points would automatically be 10 style points.

To go through life from baby to adult without getting any GUTS points in any category would be almost, if not completely, impossible. The lowest you need to qualify for some jobs is 1 point.

But isn't it possible? If you had a teacher say, if you saw the teacher, just wait until the teacher passes. Thats the only way to earn gut points other than doing it yourself isn't it?
Skillful Abbot
Posted: Aug 22 2006, 08:37 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 317

But is it possible to fail at getting a job. That's news to me.
PME-mail
TigerLily013
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 07:04 AM

Unregistered

Okay I am having problems cooking things for my entama.

Okay so I first made the mistake mixing a kindness ingredient with intelligence. Whoops thing blows up.

Second time I mix 2 kindness things together. Still blows up.

Third time, intelligence. Blows up.

Okay what am I doing wrong? I'm a little lost as to what's the matter.
binary
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 08:22 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Aug 25 2006, 06:04 AM)
I first made the mistake mixing a kindness ingredient with intelligence. Whoops thing blows up.

Okay what am I doing wrong?

All three ingredients must be in the same group. Three? Yes, three. The first two are the items you pick from your cooking menu, the third is the character who is doing the cooking.

Based on your results, I'm guessing that your character is in the fashion group.
PM
TigerLily013
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 01:05 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (binary @ Aug 24 2006, 05:22 PM)
I first made the mistake mixing a kindness ingredient with intelligence. Whoops thing blows up.

All three ingredients must be in the same group. Three? Yes, three. The first two are the items you pick from your cooking menu, the third is the character who is doing the cooking.

Based on your results, I'm guessing that your character is in the fashion group.

True. But I am raising his kindness points more than the other 2 so I get a different character.

Since there are 3, how do I add the third one? Is it the same as picking the two? I rather not lose anymore ingredients.
xxPyonkotchi
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 01:56 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Aug 25 2006, 01:05 PM)

True. But I am raising his kindness points more than the other 2 so I get a different character.

Since there are 3, how do I add the third one? Is it the same as picking the two? I rather not lose anymore ingredients.

Okay, if your character was a STYLE nature character, born a memezoku baby even if you nuture it to become something other than a Togetchi, it still doesn't matter. SO conclusion is, you can only cook Style ingridients. Thats the same with any other group. So you can only cook the ingridients which are the same as your BORN gut group. Does that make sense? wink.gif
TigerLily013
Posted: Aug 25 2006, 03:43 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (xxPyonkotchi @ Aug 24 2006, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Aug 25 2006, 01:05 PM)

Okay, if your character was a STYLE nature character, born a memezoku baby even if you nuture it to become something other than a Togetchi, it still doesn't matter. SO conclusion is, you can only cook Style ingridients. Thats the same with any other group. So you can only cook the ingridients which are the same as your BORN gut group. Does that make sense? wink.gif

Yeah that makes sense. I blew food up for nothing lol!
binary
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 05:40 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (xxPyonkotchi @ Aug 22 2006, 06:46 AM)
QUOTE (binary @ Aug 22 2006, 07:23 AM)

But isn't it possible? If you had a teacher say, if you saw the teacher, just wait until the teacher passes. Thats the only way to earn gut points other than doing it yourself isn't it?

Today I saw in a Japanese reference book, that the lowest level jobs are for GUTS points levels 49 and below. Previously, the only information I'd seen, stated that the lowest level jobs are for GUTS points levels 1 and above. Perhaps with 0, it's possible to get the lowest level job. The next time my EnTamas are old enough to mate, I'll use the matchmaker coupons for hatena, and try to keep their GUTS points all at 0. I'll let you know how it turns out, but this could take a while.
PM
GK1
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 05:56 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (binary @ Aug 27 2006, 03:40 PM)
Today I saw in a Japanese reference book, that the lowest level jobs are for GUTS points levels 49 and below. Previously, the only information I'd seen, stated that the lowest level jobs are for GUTS points levels 1 and above. Perhaps with 0, it's possible to get the lowest level job. The next time my EnTamas are old enough to mate, I'll use the matchmaker coupons for hatena, and try to keep their GUTS points all at 0. I'll let you know how it turns out, but this could take a while.

I'm happy to give it a try too this generation.
I was just thinking rollover.gif there are 3 different Hatena groups - from Card #1, 2 and 3. Perhaps one's nature is Intelligence...one Style...and one Kindness? Otherwise, if you have NO Gut Points, what determines which teacher will come to you too? Just a thought wink.gif
GK1
PM
binary
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 06:04 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (GK1 @ Aug 27 2006, 04:56 PM)
what determines which teacher will come to you

There's a kind of lottery.

I wondered about something like this a while back, so just before school enrolement, I brought up my tamagotchi's GUTS points all to the same level.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (26) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... Last » LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1433 seconds | Archive