Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
  ReplyNew Topic

PrinJess's Tamagotchi ID L/P's Log!
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 12 2013, 04:16 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,976

PrinJess's Tamagotchi ID LE & P's Log

Tama P's - Primary
    Gen 4 - Himespectchi
    Gen 5 - Kuchipatchi

Tama ID LE - Secondary
    Gen 1 - Memetchi

Tama ID L - Backup 3
    Gen 4 - Guriguritchi

I'm currently running two Tama's right now: my pink Tama P's and my purple Tama ID L. Several years ago I procured a Tamagotchi Color+ for Christmas. Several months later I stopped using it. Fast forward to two months ago and I've went on an unhealthy shopping spree buying three Tamagotchi P's, its many pierces, and my Tama ID L. My love for Tamagotchi from back in the days has finally returned.

Meet my four pals:

user posted image

Primary: The first Tamagotchi P's I bought. It's currently on the fourth generation. Princess Spacey is 14 years old.
Secondary: The first Tamagotchi ID L I bought. It's also on the fourth generation. Guriguritchi is 4 years old.
Backup 1: My second Tamagotchi P's. Its purpose is for friend connections, character unlocks, and stamp card items. It's not in use right now.
Backup 2: My third Tamagotchi P's. Its purpose is the same as Backup 1, except when it's a third active tama. It's also not in use.

Calyssa provided me with the very pretty crochet cases. I accidentally caused her to make custom ones when she currently wasn't accepting requests. sad.gif I still feel bad for that.

These are the pierces I have for my Tama P's, including the Sanrio Pierce on my Primary. I didn't open my Baby? Change! Pierce yet, though:

user posted image

user posted image

___

Right now, I'm waiting on my English Tama ID L and my Tama Circus Pierce from eBay. I'm so excited! I hope it doesn't take too long to get here. Fortunately, I only had to wait three days for my Miracrise pierce to arrive! I managed to pre-order it from HLJ: AmiAmi had them sold out. I think this pierce makes my collection at 9. The Circus Pierce will make it 10 eventually.

user posted image

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 20 2013, 05:29 AM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 14 2013, 01:58 AM

Child
Group Icon

September 13
Tama P's

I overslept this morning and almost lost the opportunity to send Princess Spacey to work today! She's over two weeks old now, and I still have yet to obtain the "surprise" for working 30 hours at the Kiramori Shop. I wish there was a way to keep track of the hours; I usually don't keep my adult Tamas longer than 17 days old before I marry them off.

I woke up at 9:57 AM, so I had very little time to feed Hime-sama to four rice balls and send her off to work with one minute to spare. There was no opportunity to bathe her or clean her house. Sumimasen!

user posted image
What filth! I'm so ashamed. -_-

user posted image
Working at Kiramori: I don't know, I think her sunglasses fit her personality really well!

Princess Spacey almost left me! I was a bit preoccupied with a PS3 game, so when she returned to work (still didn't get the item!) I didn't hear her distress signal. Moments later, when I bathed her and cleaned her house, she had suitcase in hand ready to depart. But I was taking care of you! I quickly selected the clover and summoned her back. "Gomen"! Thank goodness for her tamatomo!

I decided to cheer her up with the magic wand from the Sanrio Pierce. I'm glad she's happy again.

user posted image user posted image
What a sparkly wand! Hime Spacey seems entranced.

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 14 2013, 07:06 AM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 15 2013, 07:21 AM

Child
Group Icon

September 14

Pink Tama ID L English

My English Tamagotchi ID L came in today! I was so excited when I found the small box in my mailbox! A package that came from China didn't take that long to arrive at all. Here I was expecting a week or two to pass by, but nope! However, my Tama Star Pierce is taking a while...Maybe it'll come on Monday. Here's to hoping!

user posted image
I wanted a different color, but all the seller had was yellow and pink.

user posted image
Nittobotchi hatched from the egg, yay!

user posted image
A quick screen comparison of the English and the Japanese ID L. I can understand the conversations now!

user posted image
For winning a mini-game, a banner of "congrats" instead of the streamer ball applauds me.

user posted image
I never got this character before! His name's Kaubotchi...Hey! It's not his birthday!!

Tama P's - Primary

I sent Princess Spacey off to work in a happier mood, so she was able to stay at work for much longer today. Still no item: how could I have not reached 30 hours yet? She's getting up there in years, so I have created an ultimatum: if I don't receive the part-time gift at 20 years, I'm gonna marry her off. I need new tamatomos to acquire~

Tama ID L - Secondary

What should I do about Guriguritchi? I bought the English ID L with the intention of replacing him, but I don't want to turn him off. But I also can't take care of three Tamas at once. It's possible, I suppose, but it can get difficult. If only I was without adult responsibilities... *sigh*

I guess it's going to become a "Backup 3".

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 15 2013, 07:24 AM
PME-mail
bluegummiworms
Posted: Sep 15 2013, 03:10 PM

Child
Group Icon

Member No.: 16,207

Cute log, I look forward to reading more!
PME-mailYIM
PrinJess
  Posted: Sep 16 2013, 12:37 AM

Child
Group Icon

Thank you for reading, bluegummi! D.gif

My Japanese ID L is in my drawer now with its batteries removed. Now I have to re-download all the items I transferred to this one onto my English ID L. I could have connected the two and transfer the items that way, but it'd take way longer than simply using my IR Dongle.

Here's a great tip when it comes to USB to IR Dongles: get yourself a crochet cover. I would have trouble getting a stable connection and I'd need to remove it from my computer every time I'd want to transfer something. I barely have to do that anymore now. It makes things ten times easier!

There's something I discovered while transferring meals to my Tama: on my Japanese ID L, the maximum meals I could store in the restaurant is 10. On my English ID L, I was able to transfer 14! I wasn't given a warning screen exceeding space so I just kept transferring food, not keeping track at all.

Pretty soon I'm gonna transfer some wallpapers and see if I can exceed 10 because I love switching my wallpapers every generation. The one thing I know has a limit are the games. Too bad, I guess. rollover.gif

EDIT: Weird. Toys (10), Games (2), Daily Items (5), and Wallpapers (10) have their default limit, but I'm still able to transfer meals over. I'm at 15 meals now. The default is supposed to be 10. What's going on? :o I'd test snacks, but I guess I can't access it until my Tama becomes a teen.

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 16 2013, 01:24 AM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 16 2013, 11:42 AM

Child
Group Icon

Tama P's - Primary

Princess Spacey FINALLY got the job item! Too bad the item was only a hanger. Spacey was neutral about it, so it's not one of her favorite items. Incidentally, I don't think I ever discovered her favorite toy. I know she loves eating the downloaded Happy Meal. It's been a good 18 days, but I think it's finally time for a marriage proposal! What do you say? Should I use a matchmaker or should I find you a suitor in the park? Hmm...

Tama ID LE - Secondary

Kaubotchi became Hanikamitchi! I can finally access the Tama Cafe and try out some delicious downloaded snacks!

Mmm, such a delectable strawberry daifuku!

I also ended up renaming all 287(!) ID L wallpapers to their English equivalents; two Tamax-TV wallies didn't need renaming, so it's really 285. I think it took me about 2 hours to do with Binary's IDMakeDL2 program. One day I'm going to rename seeds and toys too when I have nothing else to do.
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 17 2013, 11:03 AM

Child
Group Icon

News:

My Star Circus Pierce arrived today, yay! Now I just need one more pierce, which is ironically the Love & Melody pierce. Maybe I can goad my fiancee into buying it for me: he's not keen into spending money on tamagotchi merchandise, though... smiley-P.gif

user posted image
I actually like the glittery star!

Today I renamed all the downloadable games to English. It took me about an hour to name 'em all,and I only had 8 characters to work with this time. I also started renaming the seeds and their contents to English as well, but I was deterred by how complicated translating the food items were: with some items I ended up using only one word or combining two words into one. Retaining the Japanese names on an English ID L makes the words look squished. I wish it didn't bother me so much.

user posted image
Harvest is "Fall Harvest" and Milkyway is "Milky Way Rafting".
It matches with the other translated games.

Tama P's - Primary

Princess Spacey was unable to find an available suitor in the park, so I ended up visiting the Matchmaker. Of the three available Tamas, I decided to choose Nandetchi. Rightchi (where the cursor is in the picture) was a close second.

user posted image
Of course she had a fabulous wedding!

...And then Aokumotchi was born! He later transformed into Mitsumarutchi.

user posted image
A pink bow for a male baby? Still cute, though!

Tama ID LE - Secondary

I have myself a Mametchi! Too bad I won't unlock Henshin-Jo until much later. I need to download some clothes for him tomorrow, plus work on some more translating.

user posted image
Mametchi is popular for a reason. Admire those big eyes!

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 17 2013, 11:04 AM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 18 2013, 01:15 PM

Child
Group Icon

Not much to document on either Tamas today. I've been mostly translating some more download items. I begrudgingly finished translating the Seeds and their contents, as well as clothing and accessories. Renaming the seed packets was probably the hardest yet. This makes me want to learn Japanese more and more so I don't have to go through all this trouble.

I transferred some items via IR Dongle to test out the names and see how they look, They look sweet! I just had to compound a lot of unnecessary words for it to make sense when you're browsing your inventory. It's an English Tama, darn it, and I want all the downloadable items have names I can understand.

...But I digress.

I must be too tired to write anymore. I hope mitsumarutchi evolves when I wake up tomorrow.

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 18 2013, 01:16 PM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 19 2013, 12:28 PM

Child
Group Icon

News:

I was so bored this morning that I started tinkering with wallpaper conversions. I knew it was possible to convert wallpapers from one generation of Tamas to another, but I never had the patience to figure it out. But I finally was able to! It was much easier than I thought it'd be. It does take a lot of saving BMPs and loading them back into the program. It's worth it, though, when you want accessories only the Tama P's have available for download, or vice versa for the ID L. I'm interested in converting some P's hats to my ID LE, like the Kapibarasan hats for example.

Tama ID LE - Secondary

I managed to find two of Mametchi's Happy Symbols and the third one was given to me later in the day. I haven't found his favorite toy yet; I really thought the Graduation Hat would net me a Symbol, but it didn't work out.

Wanna get something to eat, Mametchi?

user posted image

Mametchi loves seeing himself in his obento!

It's time for a snack! Let's try one of the user-made snacks I successfully converted from the Tama ID. Many thanks to its creator for the Chamametchi Cookie. tsub-smile.gif

....Must be one heck of a cookie.

Tama P's - Primary

Mitsumaructchi ----> Maimaitchi

I'm going to try achieving Kuchipatchi this time around, so right now I have Maimaitchi with the Gourmet personality. I'm not used to care misses influencing the final transformation, but to have 32 unique characters in a small device takes more variety than just personality or pure randomness.

Outside in my garden, one of the travelers bought one of my toys (lottery ticket) for 15,000 G! I'm pretty close to reaching 99,999 gotchi points. What should I buy with so much money?

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 19 2013, 12:29 PM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 20 2013, 05:26 AM

Child
Group Icon

News:

I ordered the Love & Melody Pierce yesterday on eBay. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else, and even if Rakuten had them available, it would've cost more with the EMS than by Airmail. I'm not in a real rush to get the pierce this time, so I'll just wait. No big deal. I realized, after counting my pierces, that I was missing this pierce and the Fairy Change one too. I confused this one with the Royal Change I already have, so in actuality I'm missing two pierces for my collection. Aw, I thought I was done!

Tama P's - Primary

Maimaitchi ---> Kuchipatchi

user posted image
He loves food, so why not a fruit living room?

Kuchipatchi's puzzle pieces were too easy to get. The green guy loved anything that looked big and delicious. I grabbed two of his puzzle pieces from downloads (the Mofu Mofu cake and the three-tiered obento box) and the third from the recipe book. Needless to say, Kuchipatchi probably achieved Tamatomo status quicker than his ancestors did.

I took him to Dream School and he failed all his surprise tests; he made a broken robot, burned some food, and sang horribly. And then a tub fell on him all three times. Ouch!

user posted image
"Now, kiddies, do keep in mind I don't take any prisoners."

Again I sold more of my spare stuff to the "Garden Travelers" (I have nothing else to call them). I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of all my Gotchi points. I guess I have to stop playing the mini-games, but how is Kuchipatchi going to get his exercise? At the rate he's eating he'll be at 99 grams in no time.

user posted image
If only I were rich like this in real life...

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 20 2013, 05:36 AM
PME-mail
PrinJess
Posted: Sep 21 2013, 01:36 PM

Child
Group Icon

Tama Ps - Primary

Kuchipatchi <-----> *Patchin Purin*

user posted image
Cutest. Pose. Ever.

I wanted to switch things up while I'm waiting for his 48-hour Puzzle Piece, so I transformed him into Patchin Purin from the Sanrio Pierce! But then I remembered I still have to get his last PP, so I removed the costume hours later. I'm not sure if I'd get the last one with the costume on. I can never be too careful, I suppose.

Oh, and he's still rich and ever fatter. lol2.gif

Tama ID LE - Secondary

I can safely say that I've unsuccessfully found Memetchi's last Happy Symbol. I tried using the Mic, the Sports Car (which I did take a picture of and his hilarious face), and the Guitar. I bought all of them at the Tama Market and sold them back once I was done with them. At this point it's all about trial and error, and I've never been more frustrated.

"Wheee, what fun---ahhhh, how do you stop this thing?!"

This post has been edited by PrinJess on Sep 21 2013, 02:00 PM
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2342 seconds | Archive