Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

My Digimon and more log!, My Tamagotchi life! Now with a V4!
Everly84
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 06:39 PM

Unregistered

I am going to continue my log that i have been doing on other forums. You can veiw the first part by clicking here! now heres the new post....

Well my digis have been doing well today. Im taking absolute perfect care of Gabumon, and kinda slacking on Biyomon but to much to get Nanimon again. Andromon is still doing well. He is 10 yrs old. Oldest digimon Ive ever had was a Metalgreymon on the Version 1 it lived to 34...It would have lived longer, IF I wouldnt have forgot it and left it at home on day I woke up to go to school! I was running late and in a hurry and in my rush i left him on my nightstand. The game on the Version 2 is not going any faster...I take it that its not going to.... I thought the speed that it was while it was a baby was kinda odd...that should have been the speed for the adult. But it im taking it, will be that speed for every evolution. Which is okay to me.

I hoping Gabumon turns into either Garurumon or Angemon. I dont really care what Biyomon turns into.. as long as its not Leomon or Nanimon...*gives evil gaze* I clinch at the thought of getting either one of those AGAIN!!!! But all in all they are doing well I excpect Biyomon and Gabumon to evolve either before they go to bed..while they are asleep or when they wake up. So I will have something exciting to post about on the V2 tomorrow. Maybe not the V4.....*gives another evil gaze* Well untill then peace!

Oh and I dont mind comments or questions....as long as people dont ask the same ones, and all that stuff.

This post has been edited by Everly84 on Jul 9 2006, 06:48 PM
GK1
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 07:30 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 8

Oh thanks for posting your log on here Everly! I might actually get to learn something about Digimon D.gif
GK
PM
Everly84
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 03:25 PM

Unregistered

Well my Biyomon had done digi-volved while it was asleep...it woke up as.....*taps fingers on desk*....Leomon!!
I am beyond mad, I took crappy care of the thing and still got the best character. Its a conspiracy. I guess I will keep it around a couple days and see if it turns into Megadramon. Since Ive always reset it after the first time I obtained Leomon and still got him. Kuragetchi.gif Here is a page for all the version except Version 6! http://users.pipeline.com.au/~linztm/digimon/ Youll see there are more than just Nanimon and Leomon. I think mine was made to annoy me, personally. on that page the one on the V4 chart thats called Seelamon, is actually Coelamon. ALOT of people get that ones name wrong....its kinda irritating. But anyway.... Andromon is still doing well...he turned 11 today... Gabumon is still Gabumon.....hasnt evolved...yet.

If Leomon does not turn into Megadramon before my V6 comes in...It is getting the tab stuck back up its rear end and put back away. My roomie however did talk about playing with.....so I may just hand it over to him. Let him try to get something different.....and watch him succeed!!! *gives evil gaze*. Well Ill be back to update on Gabumons evolution...whenever that occures..........
Everly84
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 06:17 PM

Unregistered

Well Gabumon finally Digi-volved... it went into Angemon the Gaurdian Angel. Its so nice D.gif I love it. Oh I was wrong about the game!!! It goes Super dooper fast now.... I am failing miserable..its going faster than that power meter on the Bump game for the V2 and V3.... Its going to get some time to get used to that. But thought I would let you know I got Angemon.... I can get the secret character Skullgreymon from it....which is kinda morbid.
Everly84
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 04:23 PM

Unregistered

Well my Digimon are doing well today! They are all adults so there for arent whining and going on for alot of attention. It will however be a few days before I get to post again...you can read why I will be gone in the "Introduction and Departure section. But if anything happens in the days im gone I will be sure to update my Digimon to full extent when I return home. I hope everyone can wait smiley-P.gif lol
Everly84
Posted: Jul 16 2006, 02:11 AM

Unregistered

Well my version 6 arrived, it actually came that day I has to leave to go with roomie to the funeral. I was playing around with it in the car. On the way down there. I was a little disappointed with it. It came with a growth chart poster, and as soon as I seen Kabuterimon, Monochromon, and Kawagamon on it...I felt very let down. These are on the version 4 except for Kabuterimon its on V2. But the Rookies are Tentomon, and Otamamon. Some Champions include.

ShellNumemon, Gekomon, Starmon, Tortomon. The 3 secret characters are, Tekkamon, ShogunGekomon and MegaKabuterimon. I think those are nice. There are so many different Champions they could have put on there instead of repeats from past versions, like Dolphmon, Saberdramon, Veedramon, Gaurdramon, Soulmon....plus theres more. It was just a let down...the game is the same as the v1 Shadow Sparing game...no different....(I abhor that game)!!! But I otherwise like it. I really didnt get to play with my Digimon while I was there, I stuck them on pause on the way in the car, and left them there, which they are still on pause right now, I figured I would take them off it tonight at work.

Well thats pretty much all I can say! I hope I have something more interesting to say tonight when I unpause them, which by the way roomie took over V4 he wants to see if he can get Leomon to go to Megadramon, and if not see if he can get something besides Leomon and Nanimon. He also activated up my V5 which I will start posting info on both of them even tho I wont be playing with them.

Hee-hee, so there is now going to be 5 digimon being logged on here. I hope you enjoy reading about them!
Everly84
Posted: Jul 16 2006, 06:57 PM

Unregistered

Well Andromon, Angemon and Tentomon (v6) are doing well, I had activated v6 up on the way down there on my trip after it evolved to an In-Training form....Motimon.... I paused it. To my suprise when I unpaused in tonight! It had evolved to its Rookie form! Tentomon. There really isnt any specific character I am aiming for on it, so I think any one of them would be nice to have. I guess while its paused its life still goes on! no hearts went down....its age was 3 even though it should have been 0. I wonder if they are all this way maybe? Interesting indeed! To pause a Digimon is well a little wierd....if you go to the clock mode during the hours its awake and act like your going to set the time but just leave it on set mode its hearts will drop and as soon as the last one drops, it sets itself to whatever time you have onit and beeps. You have to program its time for it to go to sleep then set the time...but dont set it. Where its asleep its hearts arent going down for it to beep for anything!

I wonder it it would have grew up if I woulda just left it on pause *remembers to test this theory out sometime*. Andromon aged while it was paused its 17 years old. Angemon is now age 10, I dont think its going to evolve to SkullGreymon, if it were going to it would have done it before 10 years old....then again it was on pause too! Tentomon is 3 like mentioned before.

Now to talk about the 2 my roomie is playing with! V4 is still Leomon, when asked how his Digimon were today he replyed. "ok" Big answer huh? But his V5 since he started it up..well I started it up for him, in the car on the way to his families place. Did the same thing Tentomon did. So I guess it really will grow while its paused. V5 is a beige with white buttons and trim shell. That glows in the dark!.. Oh and my V6 is an Icy Electric Purple, with Icy white buttons and trim! VERY nice if i say so myself. Well I guess thats all for now.... hitodetchi1.gif
Everly84
Posted: Jul 17 2006, 03:16 PM

Unregistered

Quite a bit has happened to the Digimon today! Well to start things off, Tentomon Digi-volved in its sleep and when it woke up it was Tortomon. A goldish turtle with spikes all over its back. Almost like Bowser from Mario games. Leomon died today! Roomie said when he got to work, he put his work bag down and as soon as he sat it down the dieing noise happened. I cant really get much info off him cause he just act like this! "Well what am I suppose to tell you? It died and I pressed the 2 buttons to bring another egg back up and hatched it, took care of it....and there it is! That leaf character" Which he is talking about Tanemon. Hes hoping that it turns into the "Big white chicken" Kokotorimon! His V5 Digi-volved today too!

It turned into Devidramon, a devilish gargoyle. Hes hoping it turns into MetalTyranomon. (His problem is keeping them alive long enough for this to happen). Angemon is emptying hunger hearts VERY fast....so he will most likly die soon. Andromon is still being moderate with his needs. Angemon is 11, and Andromon is 18.... 3 more days and he will be just as old as i am....4 more days and he will be older than me....kinda scary to think about. Im looking for Angemon to drop soon tho.....but I am trying my hardest to keep him alive. He is such a nice character to have. sabotenshi.gif
Everly84
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 03:49 PM

Unregistered

Well sadly Angemon didnt live too long after I made my last post. While I was at work, I was putting breakfast out for the guests here at the hotel and I knew its hunger hearts were dropping fast. within the hour I was doing the breakfast it most have dropped all 4 hearts becasue I was in the lobby putting juice in the juice machine and I heard the death noise. I came a high tailing it back behind the desk....seen poor little Angemon sitting there depressed. I sat and watched it sadly die. (This process takes like 4 minutes to complete) and It laid an egg right before it showed its grave and age, rest in peace Angemon, died at age 12. sad.gif Roomies Tanemon on the V4 evolved into Biyomon today.

I pressed A and C on my V2 after being a little upset that Angemon died, a new Digitama appeared. Soon after it hatched into Punimon then an hour later (on my way home in the car) in turned into Tsunomon....Im going to purposely ignore this one. Try to get Electmon as my Rookie. Then take Perfect care of that.

Andromon is still doing well its now 19 years old. It is still needing moderate care. Tortomon on my new Version 6 is doing ok as wellIm hoping he turns into a secret character.....but I usually hope they all do smiley-P.gif !! Roomies V5 Devidramon is ok I suppose....Its hard to get any answers out of him about them that are more than 3 words. Im currently trying to get Tortomons wieght down from 97 lbs to the lowest it can go....I didnt know it was that heavy!!!!! Thats bad. Well I guess thats it for today!

Everly84
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 07:25 AM

Unregistered

Well Tsunomon on the V2 evolved into the bad Rookie form, Electmon. Its a cute little, well im not really sure what it is...it has a Peacock tail but its dog like. It can turn into Frigimon, Whamon, Angemon, Birdramon, or Vegiemon. I just hope i dont get Angemon again! He is nice but I would like something different. I tabbed up my V6, it was starting to become a let down the more and more I played with it. I may play with it When Ive not got the V2 or V4 running since some of the characters on it, are from those 2. Andromon is now officailly the same age as me. Yes that means hes 21. Roomies Biyomon is being neglected and hes just letting his Devidramon die, so he can try to get something different.

I activated up my Translucent Black version 3 Tamagotchi Connection today. Im thinking about doing a log on it, but I think that it would be a tad pointless.

Hes hoping with a little bit of neglect he can get Biyomon to turn into Kokatorimon. Thats his set goal. I will fall over if he succeeds! But I guess thats it for today...untill next time!
Everly84
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:38 PM

Unregistered

Well Digimon did alright tonight. I am begining to think roomie has givin up on playing with his...all ive heard them do is beep all day..... and he acted like he didnt hear them......the big meanie head! Andromon is now 22, older than I am,...scary thought.... Electmon I am expecting to Digi-volve soon. Roomies.....I dont even expect them to live throught the night.....THE BIG MEANIE HEAD!!!!! I gues I can meantion the V3...I started it up..its Generation 1...It was a Shiroteletchi...then went to Mizutamatchi..and now its Patapatatchi. The joy!!!

I also have been a real naughty boy tonight. I bought a Japanese Angelgotch!....That makes me owning 3 of those. A Digimon Mini.....Its basically the remake of the digimon V1..... A TAmagotchi Ocean.....that makes me 2 of those.... of the same color...hahahha..... and an Artic Camoflauge Version 2....Yay me.

Well I guess thats all for now...I better get....
Everly84
Posted: Jul 22 2006, 03:41 PM

Unregistered

Well I woke up today a little while before my Digimon did. Electmon woke up, and pooped so I cleaned that up, and set it aside. I was playing my Final Fantasy X game, and i heard the evolution noise go off. YAY digi-volving!!!! I got the one I wanted too... Birdramon. Its so nice. I love it. Roomies Biyomon evolved today. and guess what he obtained? LEOMON AHHHHHHHHH....I told tyou it was a conspiracy... he neglected that thing worse than I did. and STILL got the best character. He thinks its funny that I find it agravating...hes actually quite happy he got it.

Well yea hes happy now, wait till he gets it 50 billion more times and he wont be so cheery about it. devilitchi1.gif Andromon is now 23 years old, and I fear he isnt going to last through the night. Hes emptying 4 hunger hearts in 20 minutes. and one happy (strength) heart every 20 minutes. SO I expect to hear the death noise later sad.gif sooo sad.

Roomies other one is still alive....its been without care now for 2 days and its still alive...very unusual. Its like 9 or 10 years old now. I guess I can share my naughtyness while I am here too. After splurging last night on all those tamas...I splurged again. I bought another Digimon Version 3...its the same color as i got now just with a few differences. and I bought a 1997 P2 that makes me 4....(I fount one of my other P2s that didnt have a box behind a Snorlax plushie i have a couple days after I had posted those pictures.)

I will put it and all the new ones I bought on one picture and post them with the ones I have up now..well thats all for now...untill next time...toodles.
Everly84
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 10:59 AM

Unregistered

Well Andromon died last night, and so did roomies V5....Andromon became an egg before he died.....he was 24 years old....*sniffle* ( i should add that Digimon dont really die! They are like the mythical creature the Pheonix, they are reborn from a new egg when they die.....basically thier body turns into an egg). His baby is a cute little Tokomon now. Birdramon is still alive! and The V3 tamagotchi Connectiong turned into Tsunotchi today..ugh I have had that one....I dont like it. I am about to tab it up.

My log may abruptly end for awhile..since I have a Uratama on the way. I may need full concentration on it. Then again I may not need a whole lot since Digimon are super easy to keep up.

His Leomon is still alive and kicking. Im not sure what he is doing with it. Hes not really talked about it that much. He bought a Uratama today too. So you will most likly see a Uratama log from me soon. and Ill be posting on mine and his.

I got a White with stars one, and he got the Aqua one I originally wanted. He bought it and told me he bought it, even tho I wanted it, and I didnt want to get one cuase I was afraid wed get them mixxed up.

Today has been an exciting day today if you folks havent noticed. Itll be about a week before my Uratama arrives so Ill still be posting log entrys untill then. Id say Ill still keep them active...I love my Digimon!
GK1
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 06:36 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 8

Oh poor Andromon....I gather these Digimon become more and more needy as they get older and eventually will die...? (or at least transform into an egg?) Is that the oldest you have had one live for or whats your record?

And I already know about the UraTamas - I'm nearly excited as you are! I can't wait to hear about it....Its been fun looking at all the characters...you just have to get a young furawatchi - they are just so cute wink.gif

GK wink2.gif
PM
Everly84
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 06:46 PM

Unregistered

The oldest I have gotten one to was on my Version 1 Digimon. It was the secret character MetalGreymon...it died at age 33 or 34...it would have lived longer if I wouldnt have left it at home one day I was in a rush to get to school, when i was going to school. Yes they get VERY needy the older they get..they will get worse than a Babytchi while the hour its there before it evolves.

Oh yes I really want the Young WingFurawatchi, (I just made that up i dont know if thats its true name?) I cant wait...I will post all about it as soon as I activate it and play around with it.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1396 seconds | Archive