Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (76) « First ... 74 75 [76]  ( Go to first unread post ) LockedNew Topic

Ra's Dinkie and Tama Log, Now featuring the Tama ID L!
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 3 2011, 10:01 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 503

I awoke to the sound of awful music this morning. I put on my morning robe and slippers, and came down the stairs. Trying to adjust my eyes to see where the sounds were coming from, I discovered the source to be none other than Neptune. Yesterday the tree we had planted blossomed forth with an electric guitar. It seems Neptune has high hopes, and he day dreams about being a rock star. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't very good. rollover.gif

user posted image

While he kept on practicing (he really needs it!), I walked over to the kitchen to get some water boiling for tea, and got started on the breakfast. A little while later, Neptune joined me in the kitchen, no doubt drawn by the smell of the omelet I was cooking. As he was eating, he told me he needed new shoes, so I told him we could drop by Tama Mori and have a look around.

With that, I picked up the dishes, dropped them in the sink to soak, and walked on upstairs to get dressed. Soon, we were on our way over to Tama Mori. When we got there, we were surprised to find a crowd in front of the store.

user posted image

We found out that apparently the Renaissance Fair was in town, and Tama Mori had brought in special costumes for the event. Forgetting all about the shoes, Neptune insisted that we go. Not seeing a reason as to why not, I agreed happily. So while Neptune picked himself up a nice Knight's Helmet, I went with the robes of a Monk (much more comfortable).

user posted image

So we spent the rest of the day at the fair, meeting lots of interesting people and having a visit from the past. It was really so much fun. As the sun was setting, we decided to bid goodbye to the new friends we both made, promised to call up, and started to head back home.

The trouble is, Neptune now refuses to take off his helmet! I caught him out in the yard, playing in the sleigh we got earlier for the upcoming holidays, wishing to get a full suit of armor from Santa!

user posted image

I don't know what to do with him. He sure has a big imagination. He better put that to good use, as I understand we'll be visiting the Matchmaker quite soon. Can't have him keeping up with this knighthood nonsense over there. haha.gif

That's all for this evening!

Ra,
PMWWW
DeviantChild
Posted: Dec 3 2011, 10:07 AM

Child
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,767

Ha! This post was so funny! I enjoyed it so much! I can really imagine him wishing for a full suit of armor...maybe Santagotchi will fulfill his wish! He also looked like he was really rockin' out with that guitar, so it was unfortunate that he didn't have the best playing skills in the Tama World...maybe my friend could give him lessons?

~DeviantChild~
PME-mail
-Ra-
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 04:49 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

@DeviantChild: Perhaps!

Sorry for the lack of a follow-up from Neptune. My finals were upon me, but thank goodness as of this past Friday, they are done with, so I've got some free time until the next semester. Also, some pictures are a little blurry, as some were taken with my phone, so bear with me, hehe. tsub-smile.gif Before I get to it though, I did manage to get a stamp for him, posed in his royal cape. =D

user posted image

The last morning before Neptune left to start his new life in Tama Town, I woke up to find the house a mess. You see, Neptune decided to have a bachelor party before heading out to the Matchmaker's to get hitched. It seems however that things got a little out of hand lol. Well, I wasn't going to let him set a foot out of the house w/o first cleaning up his mess, so he spent most of the morning wiping this and vacuuming that, while I got everything else ready for the big day.

user posted image

He was so nervous all the way over to the old bat's place. I kept assuring him that he'd be fine and that the girls would love him. I guess the magnitude of it hadn't sunk in with him yet. Poor thing was shaking from head to toe. When we got there, we were greeted by Mrs. Busybody, who welcomed us into a small room, blanketed by heavy curtains and smelling strongly of perfume. I was asked to wait in the lounge and Neptune disappeared with a worried look on his face behind some curtains. I managed to shout out some words of encouragement.

user posted image

Of the possible bachelorettes, Neptune fell for the shy one on the left; a lovely little Momotchi. She was just charming and marvelously beautiful with her elegant moves and enchanting grace. They were instantly in love and sparks flew everywhere. With that, they were off on their long honeymoon.

user posted image

Soon after, Neptune returned home with an egg! We were all so excited as we gathered around the egg with mugs of hot chocolate, waiting to see if it would be a boy or a girl. A few hours later the egg began to move hither and thither and cracked to reveal a beautiful little boy!

user posted image

Neptune left the little one in my care, and with tears and promises of visiting often, left with his bride to Tama Town. Now I am tasked with the care of the second generation, and I couldn't be more pleased. One great task remains however. What to name him? tsub-smile.gif

user posted image

That's all for now!

Ra,
PMWWW
indonesiatamafan
Posted: Dec 20 2011, 12:47 PM

Teen
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,207

Ra, is there any new pet in Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary Ed.?

Nice log! I like it tsub-smile.gif

INAtamafan

PME-mail
Peanut05
  Posted: Dec 25 2011, 12:21 PM

Babytchi
Group Icon

Member No.: 25,269

D.gif I love your log! Please keep logging!
PME-mail
mirukucha
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 01:57 PM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,556

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! crackertchismiley.gif
PMWWW
-Ra-
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 05:22 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Thanks so much! My birthday was awesome. tsub-smile.gif

Ra,
PMWWW
mirukucha
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 07:33 AM

Tama Zone Superstars
Group Icon

Member No.: 23,556

QUOTE (-Ra- @ Jan 9 2012, 12:22 PM)
Thanks so much! My birthday was awesome. tsub-smile.gif

Ra,

Yay, I'm glad!! Did you get some good stuff?
PMWWW
carol
  Posted: Feb 8 2012, 09:28 PM

Adult
Group Icon

Member No.: 24,631

Hey, I really enjoy your log and I'm looking forward to read a new entry about your TMGC. wink.gif
I've also watched your video on youtube about your iD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDGHP6ELDo) and I found it very informative, as I'm planning on buying one of those myself. wink.gif
PME-mail
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Pages: (76) « First ... 74 75 [76]  LockedNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1209 seconds | Archive