Tama Zone Home
Tama Zone News
Welcome to Tama Zone, the forum for serious Tamagotchi fans! If you're new, please familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules, and be sure to check out all our Resources!

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tama Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PLEASE SUPPORT TAMA-ZONE BY VOTING
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyNew Topic

V4 Adults and How To Achieve Them
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 07:24 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,069

V4 Adults and How To Achieve Them

Male Intellectual

How to achieve...Mametchi, Robotchi or Zukyutchi

Mametchi - obtain Young Mametchi or Young Robotchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Robotchi - obtain Young Mametchi or Young Robotchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Zukyutchi - obtain Young Mametchi or Young Robotchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Female Intellectual

How to achieve...Mimitchi, Meidotchi or Maruitchi

Mimitchi - obtain Young Mimitchi or Ringotchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Meidotchi - obtain Young Mimitchi or Ringotchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Maruitchi - obtain Young Mimitchi or Ringotchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Male Arts

How to achieve...Tosakatchi, Togetchi or Simasimatchi

Tosakatchi - obtain Gourmetchi or Hinotamatchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Togetchi - obtain Gourmetchi or Hinotamatchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Simasimatchi - obtain Gourmetchi or Hinotamatchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Female Arts

How to achieve...Ponytchi, Memetchi or Violetchi

Ponytchi - obtain Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Memetchi - obtain Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Violetchi - obtain Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Male Social

How to achieve...Minotchi, Tarakotchi or Kuchipatchi

Minotchi - obtain Young Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Tarakotchi - obtain Young Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Kuchipatchi - obtain Young Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Female Social

How to achieve...Pukatchi, Sebiretchi or Yattatchi

Pukatchi - obtain Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi and get over 40 Intellectual (pencil) Life Points

Sebiretchi - obtain Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi and get over 40 Arts (sparkle) Life Points

Yattatchi - obtain Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi and get over 40 Social (flower) Life Points

Male Universal/Others

How to achieve...Pyontitchi, Debatchi or Gozarutchi

Pyontitchi - obtain any teen and get under 30 in all categories

Debatchi - obtain any teen and get under 50 in all categories, and get a low Discipline/Training bar

Gozarutchi - obtain any teen and take very bad care

Female Universal/Others

How to achieve...Pyonkotchi, Hanatchi or Masktchi

Pyonkotchi - obtain any teen and get under 30 in all categories

Hanatchi - obtain any teen and get under 50 in all categories, and get a low Discipline/Training bar

Masktchi - obtain any teen and take very bad care

Secret Characters

How to achieve...Tensaitchi (male), Maikiko (female) or Nonbiritchi (male)

Tensaitchi - obtain Young Mametchi, Young Robotchi or Mametchi and before getting the Matchmaker, get 350 or over Intellectual (pencil) Life Points, while others bring total to over 450

Maikiko - obtain Young Memetchi, Ichigotchi or Memetchi and before getting the Matchmaker, get 350 or over Arts (sparkle) Life Points, while others bring total to over 450

Nonbiritchi - obtain Young Kuchipatchi, Oniontchi or Kuchipatchi and before getting the Matchmaker, get 350 or over Social (flower) Life Points, while others bring total to over 450

NOTE: First 24 adults mentioned can also come from Hawainotchi (male), Hawaikotchi (female), Obotchi (male) or Ojyotchi (female).
PME-mailWWW
cyann
Posted: Mar 12 2007, 08:56 AM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Group: Retired Administrator
Member No.: 3,844

Hm.. you forgot about gender.

But we have Spudi's post with charts and everything, which are a pretty good guide.
http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173
PMWWW
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 09:03 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

Hmmm...true, but there hasn't been a topic about how to get V4 adults. I'll edit the genders.
PME-mailWWW
spudilike
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 06:40 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,708

I'm not sure about your Hanatchi and Debatchi 'method'.

Debatchi - obtain any teen and get 31-39 in any category, while others are under 30

Hanatchi - obtain any teen and get 31-39 in any category, while others are under 30

I'm sure I've had a 'regular' adult with those sorts of figures.

You seem to suggest they are actually 'higher' up the scale than Pyonchitchi/Pyonkotchi, - I don't think they are.

I personally think they are a result of some kind of neglect (hearts) rather than having anything to do with skill points.

PMWWW
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:12 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

Okay...I'll read ALL of your V4 part of your log and check to see if my method is wrong.
PME-mailWWW
cyann
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:27 AM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

I wish we had a post like this on the V3. I guess that's the difference between V3 and V4. D.gif
PMWWW
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:36 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

Well, I found nothing, spudi. Maybe it was something you excluded. Maybe, someday, I'll get to test it (If I don't get that darn Hinotamatchi and feed it an omelet at the last minute when it has 39 in Intellectual angry.gif) and see If I get that Debatchi! Until someone - wait, people have gotten it - I'll view how.
PME-mailWWW
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 09:49 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

Okay, I found one. Here's what buba posted on March 5:

GEN 5 - KOSHA

Shirotsubutchi
Puchitchi
Young Memetchi
Hanatchi

38 / 45 / 37 when turned adult.

March 5 in the US. :] As you see, it had 31-39 in two categories - but something strange - it had a 45 in Arts. Hmmmm...I'm still not sure. I'll keep it the way it is until it works.
PME-mailWWW
cyann
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:12 PM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but if it's only one person's result, and if you haven't tested it, then it's not really a proven way to get that adult and probably shouldn't go in a guide.
PMWWW
Tama-goth
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 06:08 AM

Unregistered

PFN, on page 11 of my log I mentioned that my male generation 1 tamagotchi, Dara, became a Debatchi. Perhaps you could read the routine of how I get my Debatchi, and could try it. Its up to you.
Melissa K.
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 11:54 PM

Unregistered

This is very helpful yet not proven for a fact for the Universal characters.

Tell you what P4N, D.gif After AMBIR's chapter of life, I will personally try to see if your theories for universal characters work. (Unless I get a male tamagotchi after AMBIR, then I want to try out the male character, so then if so, I'll try after AMBIR's off-spring)

EDIT: Maybe you should also mention the Training Point factor. That I know, does have to do with the tama you get when it's older.

This post has been edited by Melissa K. on Mar 16 2007, 12:37 AM
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 03:17 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tama-goth @ Mar 14 2007, 03:08 PM)
PFN, on page 11 of my log I mentioned that my male generation 1 tamagotchi, Dara, became a Debatchi. Perhaps you could read the routine of how I get my Debatchi, and could try it. Its up to you.

TG, I saw that already. I tried that with all my Arts group teens and they turned into Tosakatchis and Ponytchis.

And cyann, just to point it out, but I said:

Hmmmm...I'm still not sure. I'll keep it the way it is until it works.
PME-mailWWW
cyann
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 04:10 AM

Tama Zone Immortals
Group Icon

Meaning, you don't know if your information is right, but you're keeping it in your guide anyway?

huh.gif
PMWWW
buba
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 04:38 AM

Tama Zone High ranks
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 6,025

With regards to my post, quoted above. I put that in the "V4 growth chart" project, I had read on a post by . Hidatchi . that you got universal characters by keeping your skill points under 50 in all categories.

My gen 5 seemed to substantiate that theory, although one single example does not constitute any definitive verification. I hoped other people would follow my example and try and test the theory.

Anyway, I tried to test the theory again, with the Gen 6, and there seems to be more to it than merely low skill points:

Hinotamatchi -> Tosakatchi with 37/14/22 points when turned adult.

In this case the theory fails miserably. I don't know why, I had even lower points.

The general care of both tamas was good.
PME-mail
PootyforNicky
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 08:05 AM

Tama Zone Luminaries
Group Icon

QUOTE (cyann @ Mar 15 2007, 01:10 PM)
Meaning, you don't know if your information is right, but you're keeping it in your guide anyway?

huh.gif

No, I'm keeping it the way it is until we find a solution. smiley2.gif
PME-mailWWW
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ReplyNew Topic

Recommended browser: Firefox

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1248 seconds | Archive