Midori's Warehouse

Members can create their own Signature and Avatar Shops and display their work. Strict rules apply - please read.
New topics require moderator approval.

Midori's Warehouse

jeliestar
Teen

Jan 7 2011, 06:18 AM #1

Hello and welcome to Midori's Warehouse! Here I will be offering a variety of graphics. Want to order something? Read the rules first!
Available slots: All gone!
1. TamaTamaTamaPanda
2. Kuri
3. Kairi

* RULES & GUIDELINES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING *
  • I will only take THREE ORDERS at a time. Once the slots are filled, DO NOT ORDER.
  • You may comment in my shop.
  • PM me all your orders.
  • You may order up to one item at a time.
  • If you have ordered an item and wish to order more, wait til after I make my next two batches. Only then will are you entitled to order again.
  • If my shop is closed, DO NOT order anything.
  • To order you must PM me with the form that I provide. Make sure you fill it out properly!
  • If you decide to use a graphic I made you, please credit me somewhere. As long as it's visible, I'm happy.
  • DO NOT copy/ edit/ steal/ my graphics. If you want to use my graphics as your signature or avatar that is fine but if you want to use my graphics for ANY other purpose, please contact me. I repeat, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
  • Do not bug me if I haven't finished your order, it takes time to make good graphics.
  • Make sure in your PM you write "Jellybeans are colourful and squishy" somewhere so I know that you've read the rules.
Failure to follow these rules, you may face consequences, that is, me either ignoring your order or your next two orders depending on how big the issue is. Thank you.

Some Information about my graphics
For all my graphics, I use Adobe Photoshop CS4 and I use a tablet for my cgs. For animating, I use Jasc Animation Shop. Making graphics can take 30 mins ~ 2 days depending on the size and detail. If you requested something large in size, expect to wait some time because not only do I have to make your graphic, I will have to make everyone elses too and I am piled with homework most of the time and I also have tasks to do on another forum. So basically, I get busy.

Ordering Options
Here I will be offering a variety of graphics you can order. Make sure you have thoroughly read the rules though!

♥ Pixels & Scribbles:

You may order any size (under 600 x 175 of course). I can make anything, wwhether it'd be something tamagotchi-related like a growth chart or not. I can also add backgrounds if you'd like your pixel or scribble to look like a banner. Please be as specific as you can, it makes things easier for me and you will most likely get a graphic that you like!

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Do you want a pixel or scribble?:[/b]
[b]What should your graphic be of? (A reference picture please, but if not, a detailed explaination):[/b]
[b]Background? What color(s)/ style?:[/b]
[b]Animation? (I only do simple animation for small pixels):[/b]
[b]What size do you want your graphic? (Avatar or signature sized):[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
♥ CGs:

You may order any size (under 600 x 175 of course). I can make anything, whether it'd be something tamagotchi-related like a growth chart or not. I can also add backgrounds if you'd like your graphic to look like a banner. Please be as specific as you can, it makes things easier for me and you will most likely get a graphic that you like!

[b]What should your graphic be of? (A reference picture please, but if not, a detailed explaination):[/b]
[b]Background? What color(s)/ style?:[/b]
[b]What size do you want your graphic? (Avatar or signature sized):[/b]
[b]Do you want a specific outline color?:[/b]
[b]How thick do you want the outline to be?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

♥ Text Banners:
These are great as headers for your tamagotchi log, avatar shop, etc.

[b]Any specific font you want:[/b]
[b]Size (small or like the example):[/b]
[b]Text colour(s):[/b]
[b]Any other additions?:[/b]
Thanks for viewing my shop!