Mothra info

A support and discussion forum for earlier Tamagotchi versions such as P1/P2s, Angelgotchis, Oceans, Devilgotchis, Morinos, Mesu/Osu pairs, Santagotchis etc.

Mothra info

webster04
Child

Apr 13 2015, 08:09 PM #1

Ok, so I posted this on tumblr earlier and figured I should post here too that after 13 days of caring for my mothra (had the fairy adult) it changed like last time into Gohgo. Only difference between the first time I got the character and this time is I did not raise an adult before this one as I had it tabbed most of last month.

This makes me think that you do not need a special egg to get the secret characters on the mothra but won't know for sure until gohgo leaves in a week or two. I will post again if my theory is right and I manage to get a different secret character with my next adult.
I'd rather be myself and unpopular
than be popular and a fake.

webster04
Child

May 2 2015, 02:43 PM #2

Ok I can now say the whole special egg for the mothra is rubbish!

See 2 days ago I raised Makora on my mothra to see if you needed a special egg or not to get a secret character and indeed you do not.

As you can see last night he changed into Godzilla!
I'd rather be myself and unpopular
than be popular and a fake.

merthynia
Child

Jun 14 2015, 06:44 PM #3

So, if I'm reading your post correctly. You're saying that you just raised whatever adult you got and kept them for a week or longer and it will eventually change again?

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

Jun 23 2015, 03:04 AM #4

not necessarily true on the adults, merthynia

you have to have certain adults to get the secret characters BUT yes the egg statement is true. But apparently when gohgo leaves, if she leaves an egg you can hatch and raise it to a secret character. (that has yet to be tested and logged)