Ra's Dinkie and Tama Log

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 25 2006, 03:30 AM #1

Tuesday, Oct.24th

Well, I was looking through my items the other day, and I saw my first virtual pet, the dinkie dino sitting in my drawer. I got nostalgic and thought I'd start it up. Since this is a different pet, I thought I'd keep a log so that those who don't know what a dinkie dino is or what it can do, will get a chance to live it through my logs. =)

Anyway, I've just pulled out the tab, and punched in the date. Now watching the cute egg wiggling and moving, trying to hatch.
So Dinkie (I've decided to keep the original name, it's cute) just got out of his shell. It must have been hard, considering he doesn't even have limbs yet, he's a cute little blob who bounces around the screen. Here he is having some coke (or so I've always thought that what it was. Could be water too, but since I like coke, I'm going to assume it is so lol). Adorable how he drinks it through a straw eh?
Before I fed him anything, I thought of which character I'd like him to turn into. With dinkie dino, there are 3 life-cycles (if I remember correctly) depending on "what" you feed him. You can feed him only veggies and have him turn into a brontosaurus, or you can feed him noodles and have him turn into a triceratops, or you can feed him meat and have him turn into a T-rex =) So I decided to go with T-rex :)

Here's his nice juicy chicken leg (makes me kind of hungry too lol)
Here's his veggie that he has to eat (I always hated carrots when I was little but I was always forced to eat them, so Dinkie's gonna eat them too muwahaha!).
And since he was such a good boy, he's going to get to have some ice cream ( I need to drive to 7-11 and get myself some ice cream now, great! lol)
Well, all that needs doing before I leave him be and bounce around like a cute little blob is for him to do his homework. But he doesn't like school (lol) that isn't a surprise is it? haha!
Well since he was such a nice boy and actually did his homework, I thought I'd pet him on the head and give him some attention ^_^
As a last thing, I checked his air conditioner and the temperature's at 25 celcius, which is the correct temperature he needs to be able to live comfortably. If it gets too cold he gets sick, and that's too hard to deal with b/c all his stats get reset, so you have to feed him and play with all over again. Though he's so cute that I don't mind. =)

Anyhow, that's it for today. He's just gone to bed, I'm gonna turn the lights out so that he doesn't wake up and greet him tomorrow morning when he wakes up!

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

Tama-Love
Tama Zone High ranks
Tama-Love
Tama Zone High ranks

Oct 25 2006, 02:53 PM #2

Awsome pictures, -Ra-! :D I enjoyed reading your very first entry in this log. Keep up the updating! :)

//Tama-Love

hot_tama_momma
hot_tama_momma

Oct 25 2006, 10:30 PM #3

OMG! Dinkie is so cute! I really like the bits of humor in your entry, Ra!

~hot_tama_momma

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 25 2006, 11:47 PM #4

Aww, this is a wonderful log! Love your Dinky Dino, already.
[ My FooPets | My Moshi | My Log | My Neopets ]

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 26 2006, 02:05 AM #5

Wednesday, Oct.25th

Well, today I woke up with Dinkie's greeting song. I was happy to see he's grown a little. He's an even "cuter" blob right now ^_^ And even has his first tooth (it's "super" cute) <-- actual animation of the single tooth can really be seen ^_^
He accompanied me around in my pocket today, and he was a very good boy! Didn't demand much, but happily bounced around and sang to himself. ^_^
After my errands were done, I decided to go buy some ice cream (since I was craving some eversince yesterday) so I sat at Dairy Queen's with Dinkie on his side of the table, and we both had some ice cream. But I was of course careful not to give him any ice cream while his room temperature was too cold. I had to turn off the air conditioner before giving him any, otherwise he'd get sick and, uhh, let's keep this between us but *whispers* .. he's a little scared of needles .. shhhh .. haha! ^_^

Well, I played rock/paper/scissors with him towards the evening since he was kind of giving me the "mean eye" like "hey! play with me or I'll get angry!!" so since he was too cute, I just couldn't refuse. And you know what? He's a GOOD player, he absolutely kicked my butt! And wasn't too shy about laughing in my face either! *waves fist in the air* I'll get him when he wakes up tomorrow, that cheeky brat! :wink:

Anyway, for dinner I went to an Italian restaurant (Nappoli's) and had a delightful dish of fettucini alfredo, so I also gave Dinkie his plate of pasta from his food selections :D (like father like son eh? haha)
But I noticed that after his food, he was getting a little tired from the excitement of the day, so he took a bath before getting into his jammies and hitting the sack ^_^ he looks absolutely adorable when he's bathing, I managed to take some pictures as well! haha he's gonna be SO embarassed to learn that I'm about to share his shower pictures with the world ^_^ muhahaha!

Anyhow, after his bath, I patted the cute lil' blob on the cheek, and sent him off to bed. At first he was a little scared to sleep in the dark, but once I assured him that I'd keep him safely in my pocket, he was okay with it, so I turned off the lights and he's sound asleep right now. Tomorrow, a new day of adventure awaits us! I'm hoping that by tomorrow morning, he will have sprouted feet, so that we might take a walk together :D See you folks with the tomorrow's update!

P.S: Well, I was finally able to upload the pictures just now, sorry about that. ^_^

Ra,

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 26 2006, 11:46 PM #6

Thursday, Oct. 26th

Here we are with another day's data. :D Today once again I wask awakened by dinkie's song. Actually, it could have been more of a "get your butt up and feed me breakfast" too, but let's go with the song option, k? hehe ^_^

Dinkie didn't sprout feet today as I was hoping he would, so we couldn't go walking together. However, he sprouted his tail and his first spike (so cute!) I sometimes like to think that it's also a tiny hat (haha) that's a funny thought isn't it? A dino with a bowler hat, hehe!
But I know it's his spike, because as he gets older, he sprouts more of them lol. Well, I've been taking some tips from GK on how to take clear pictures, and by golly I think I managed a really clear picture this time. Here's my beloved Dinkie displaying his new, nifty tail and his tiny spike (or hat, haha!) ^_^
That's all for today, hopefully by tomorrow he'll have feet b/c I want to go walking into the forest with him. :)

Ra,

Mark Twain
Mark Twain

Oct 27 2006, 01:54 AM #7

Aww..it is so cute!
I have the same exact one! (except I've never gotten to this stage..)

Mark Twain :sabotenshi:

SunnyKat
SunnyKat

Oct 27 2006, 02:17 AM #8

Dinkie is very cute, Ra! Dinkie Dinos sound like a lot of fun. ^^ I'm tempted to buy one myself, if I can find one somewhere.

smiley_faces
Adult

Oct 27 2006, 11:30 AM #9

Dinkie dinos sound really realistic (or is that the way your writing your log? :tama1: ) anyway I love your log, tell me more about your dino
I am sorry, but I have lost interest in Tamagotchis, I am only coming back to see the general discussion forum and the games, and to check on some topics I've made, I may come back when the v5 comes out, like always, or maybe I have completely moved on from Tamagotchis! We'll see!

Keroppi
Keroppi

Oct 27 2006, 07:49 PM #10

Mmmm, Dinkie is adorable! I can't wait to see what he looks like ful grown!

Lovhen' da log!

Everly84
Everly84

Oct 28 2006, 04:11 AM #11

*Gets Dinkie Nostalgia* Reading this makes me miss my Dinkie Dino so much. I may try to get another one some time. They where very nice! Hope to see your little guy grow even more of a "cuter" blob!

Everly

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 28 2006, 09:18 AM #12

Friday, Oct. 27th

Well, once more as usual I woke up with Dinkie's attention cries. (haha) He didn't grow feet yet, he still seems quite attached to his tiny tail (lol). He just keeps wiggling it like a little puppy ^_^ I kept him close to me all day while I ran my errands. I think some people must have thought I was mentally challenged to have carried a tiny virtual pet with myself to the bank and stuff at my age (hahaha!) but I don't care, I also told Dinkie not to mind them either (he wanted to defend me, he's quite the body-guard, aww!) I didn't get any pictures today since there wasn't any improvements with him, however I'm sure by tomorrow he's going to have feet, b/c I "really" want to go on that nature-walk with the little' tyke. ;) So you hear me mister? I want those feet visible by tomorrow or no ice cream!!

*hears Dinkie gasp in horror!!*

There, that should motivate him (hehehe) See you all tomorrow with tomorrow's logs. :)

Ra,

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Oct 29 2006, 04:17 AM #13

Saturday, Oct. 28th

Today, as I was hoping, Dinkie finally sprouted his feet. (Or was it b/c I threatened him with no more ice cream? hmmm, hahaa!) So we took a delightful walk into the forest. He seems to like his new feet, but at first he had to get used to them (just like a human baby, awww). But he's jumping around now. Has even given me a few kicks. (that brat!)
Well after we got home, I had to sit down to do some assignments for College ( god, it never ends .. *-_- ) so Dinkie wanted to accompany me and pulled out his school stuff. (doesn't he look cute with the grad. hat? ^_^)
One irresponsible thing on my part today was that when we got back from the nature-walk, we were both freezing, so I turned off poor Dinkie's A/C to warm him up a bit. However I forgot to turn it back on after a while. The poor thing must have been burning up after an hour of no A/C lol. He finally he started yelling out (eek!) I immediately turned his A/C on to cool him up and gave him an ice cream cone on top of it too. Well, after seeing the ice cream, he decided to forgive me. (Hehe, bribes work a long way with Dinkie. He's an absolute sucker for ice cream. ^_^)
Anyhow, before he went to bed tonight, I made sure he took his shower like a good boy. We don't want a stinky dino now, do we? (lol)
Well, that's all for today from Dinkie. See you all later with tomorrow's update!

Ra,

tamagirl321
tamagirl321

Oct 29 2006, 03:58 PM #14

YOUR LOG ROCKS!,i can't wait to hear more!! -TG321-

muddy_girl
muddy_girl

Oct 29 2006, 06:57 PM #15

Wow -Ra-, I just love your little Dinkie! He's so cute and I really want one! Have you seen any on eBay or any other sellers? I have been waiting for some to pop up, and Tamengerine doesn't seem to have one. Lemme know if you see one, I'll be sure to pick it up like the last piece of cake on a hot summer day! :wink: I love reading your log, it sounds like so much fun to be in college! I'm in Middle School, half way there! (lol) Anyway, let me know if you see a Dinkie Dino and I look forward to reading your log. :D

-Muddy