Same gender marriage on V4?

Need help with your Tamagotchi? Post your questions in here if you can't find the answer in our Tama Resources forum.

Same gender marriage on V4?

spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals
spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 19 2007, 04:18 PM #1

Have you, like me, had a matchmaker pairing on a V4 with a character of the same sex?

Did the Matchmaker bring one of these characters but it was the wrong sex and you thought there was something wrong with your tamagotchi V4?

Violetchi, Tarakotchi, Mimitchi, Mametchi, Pyonkotchi, Memetchi, Androtchi, Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Pyontitchi, Debatchi, Hanatchi, Kuchipatchi.

Don't Panic, it's perfectly okay.

This happened to me today- my Tensaitchi (who is a boy) was offered a Mametchi (which is also a boy on V4).

I thought something really weird had happened, but I asked binary and he showed me this photograph of a Mametchi on V4

Then we discussed it and realised what had happened. The Mametchi on Binary's V4 is a V3 Mametchi that his V4 had connected with.

So therefore when a V4 connects with a character that is on the older versions, that character can be a girl OR a boy. So therefore, in order that you can still mate a V3 Girl Mametchi with a V4 Boy Mametchi, they have to recognise that a Mametchi is either girl or boy when mating.

So, all the characters I have mentioned above, although they are on the V4 as a single sex character, when they are presented by the matchmaker, they can be EITHER boy or girl.

Bandai have obviously had to 'code' those characterd differently so they are recognised as both genders, when it comes to the 'baby making'.

I hope that makes sense.

:haha:

Zuzi
Tama Zone Greats
Zuzi
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 19 2007, 04:39 PM #2

o.k at some part i was lost lol but yeah i understand
xyox

kawaiiboo
kawaiiboo

Feb 19 2007, 08:04 PM #3

xDD That would've been great! Gay Tama Community all the way!! Ah well, I think parents would throw too many fits if that happened.

manublack
manublack

Feb 19 2007, 08:12 PM #4

it will be awsome if my tamagotchi where gay!

but he´s hetero! :(

i whant a gay one!!!

P.D. o have the v.4 that glow in the dark :P

spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals
spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 19 2007, 09:01 PM #5

Lets try not to get too off-topic.

The intention of this topic was to explain about 'why' it happens ;)

Nyatchi_chan
Tama Zone Superstars
Nyatchi_chan
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 19 2007, 11:51 PM #6

Are you saying that
Bandi had to make those tamas
be girls or boys from the matchmaker
because If there was a boy memetchi on v2
and a girl on v4, then there would have to
be some code to inform the tama about the gender,
otherwise v4s could only mate with v4s!

I think I get it!

P.S. Parents probably won't care, or just get a kick out of it.

Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Feb 20 2007, 12:20 AM #7

So, theoreticully, you COULD get a mametchi as boy or girl now. But most unlikely because the way bandai programmed the V4. Pretty cool though. :haha:

GK1
Tama Zone Immortals
GK1
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 20 2007, 06:43 AM #8

Melissa K. @ Feb 20 2007, 09:20 AM wrote: So, theoreticully, you COULD get a mametchi as boy or girl now. But most unlikely because the way bandai programmed the V4. Pretty cool though. :haha:
No not really, on the V4 a mametchi will be always be a male character UNLESS it is being offered by the matchmaker as a potential mate - then it could be male or female.

I hadn't really thought about this much before - but:

That is Ali the female mametchi from my debugged V2 appearing on my V4 friend list. She mated with Pauly my simashimatchi. I didn't really think anything much of it at the time :P, and I had noticed the matchmaker sometimes brings me characters that were supposedly of the same sex as mine. It all makes sense now ;)

GK

Hanatchi2122
Hanatchi2122

Feb 24 2007, 01:03 AM #9

OK now I get it because when I had a Mimitchi the matchmaker brought me a mimitchi

tamalover5678
tamalover5678

Feb 25 2007, 08:36 PM #10

how do you tell if its a boy or girl? :?:

tama289
tama289

Feb 25 2007, 09:02 PM #11

Maybe debugged characters don't matter when mating.

Naughty Kuchi-patchi
Naughty Kuchi-patchi

Mar 3 2007, 09:54 AM #12

I dont want to know anymore!

My tama will never be gay ever.

besides my tama is being used in a teen pregnancy experiment already.

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Mar 3 2007, 04:09 PM #13

LOL! It's not gay. It's a V3 character brought to you by the Matchmaker to mate with your V4. Do pay attention.
[ My FooPets | My Moshi | My Log | My Neopets ]

x_end_of_eternity_x
x_end_of_eternity_x

Mar 4 2007, 03:44 AM #14

I know this is a little off topic but has anyone successfully mated a v4 with a v3? I have one of both, a female and male and they just won't fall in love!! :?:

Locky458
Locky458

Mar 7 2007, 10:52 PM #15

OK.. Now Ban-Dai is making a lot of special things in tamagotchi's.. A LITTLE to special. xD. LOL Also sometimes a little bit of easter eggs...

Locky458