Link: Copy link
Same answer you got a few minutes ago in the other forum. It can't be done. It's not the app that's the problem. It's your PHONE'S NFC CHIP that's incompatible with the TAMAGOTCHI'S NFC.gurlstrange @ Dec 31 2014, 01:43 AM wrote: Could someone make this available for the LG G3?
Holy peanuts! AmazingMr.Blinky @ Dec 31 2014, 11:41 PM wrote: For those who don't have the Rolatchi Card, you should check out the Promotions menu
I've written a small script that searches through the serverlogs for devices that can successfully download items to a 4U and devices that have not downloaded items to a 4U yet (most likely they are not able to download them).CrochetGirl @ Jan 3 2015, 12:41 AM wrote:Any idea if a nexus 3 would work???
OK, before I take the plunge and pick up a used device so I can use the app, I have a couple of questions:Mr.Blinky @ Dec 23 2014, 07:51 AM wrote:
List of NFC compatible devices:
(If you got a tablet/phone that can successfully send downloads to a 4U then please let me know the Make, Model number,Region and Android version so I can add it to list)
- Nexus 7 2013 version Android 4.3 up to 5.0.1 any region
- Nexus 6 Android 5.0.1 United States
- Nexus 5 Android 5.0.1 Australia
- Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4 - 5.0.1 Europe
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra SOL24 Android 4.2.2 Japan
- Sony Xperia Z1 SOL23 Android 4.4.2 Japan
- HTC_B810x Android 4.4.4 Asia
- HTC_D816x Android 4.4.2 Asia
- HTC One E8 Android Android 4.4.2 Singapore
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A Android 4.4.2 United States
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R7 Android 4.4.2 United States
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T Android 4.4.2 United States
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 Android 4.4.2 Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A Android 4.4.4 United States
Yes, thank you for re-opening this topic.Mr.Blinky @ Feb 6 2015, 06:56 PM wrote:Thanks for reviving the Topic Ra.
I'm going to download it now. It won't overwrite the items I already have stored in the previous version, will it? (I never removed the old one from my Nexus)You will need to download and update the latest app (1.0.13) manually.
You can get it from here
No worries :-) I'm just excited that you're going to be working on it now :-)@Tinkerville sorry for making you wait too long.
The app doesn't really store downloaded items. All downloads are hosted on a server. Basically the app is a just a webbrowser with NFC feature.Tinkerville @ Feb 7 2015, 05:17 AM wrote: I'm going to download it now. It won't overwrite the items I already have stored in the previous version, will it? (I never removed the old one from my Nexus)