Tamagotchi 4U - Happy Symbols

Participate in Tamagotchi-related projects in this forum. Projects can be for any version of Tamagotchi.
Please read the pinned topic regarding project rules.
*Hayden*
Child
Joined: 09 Sep 2013, 00:36

10 Oct 2014, 21:52 #31

Memetchis post adult forms happy items were too hard to make out from the pictures, sooo, I couldnt do theirs

Memetchi
LIKES:
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Neapolitan/ナポリタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Lollipop/ぺろぺろキャンディ (Cafe Restaurant)
Kale Juice/あおじる (???)
Herb Tea/ハーブティ (Cafe Restaurant)
Ribbon Dress/リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)
Big Ribbon/でかリボン (TamaDepa)
Swirly Glasses/ぐるぐるめがね (Park, Gardener)
Ribbon/リボン (TamaDepa)
Make-Up Box/メイクボックス (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Almond Jelly/あんにんどうふ (Cafe Restaurant)
Barbells/バーベル (TamaDepa)
Oyaji Bromide/おやじブロマイド (???)

Neenetchi
LIKES:
Omurice/オムライス (Cafe Restaurant)
Cream Stew/クリームシチュー (Cafe Restaurant)
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Honey Toast/バニートースト (Cafe Restaurant)
Odango/おだんご (Cafe Restaurant)
Ribbon Dress/リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)
Tiara/ティアラ (TamaDepa)
Barbells/バーベル (???)
Bicycle/じてんしゃ (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Beret/ベレーほう (Park, Gardener)
Oyaji Bromide/おやじブロマイド (???)

Slim Neenetchi
LIKES:
Omurice/オムライス (Cafe Restaurant)
Cream Stew/クリームシチュー (Cafe Restaurant)
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Honey Toast/バニートースト (Cafe Restaurant)
Green Salad/グリーンサラダ (Cafe Restaurant)
Nata de Coco/ナタデココ (Cafe Restaurant)
Herbal Tea/ハーブティ(Cafe Restaurant)
Shaved Ice/かきごあり (Cafe Restaurant)
Kale Juice/あおじる (???)
Mirror/かがみ (TamaDepa)
Barbells/バーベル (???)
Bicycle/じてんしゃ (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Reply
Like

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 07:20

11 Oct 2014, 10:51 #32

*Hayden* @ Oct 11 2014, 10:52 AM wrote: Memetchis post adult forms happy items were too hard to make out from the pictures, sooo, I couldnt do theirs

Memetchi
LIKES:
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Neapolitan/ナポリタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Lollipop/ぺろぺろキャンディ (Cafe Restaurant)
Kale Juice/あおじる (???)
Herb Tea/ハーブティ (Cafe Restaurant)
Ribbon Dress/リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)
Big Ribbon/でかリボン (TamaDepa)
Swirly Glasses/ぐるぐるめがね (Park, Gardener)
Ribbon/リボン (TamaDepa)
Make-Up Box/メイクボックス (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Almond Jelly/あんにんどうふ (Cafe Restaurant)
Barbells/バーベル (TamaDepa)
Oyaji Bromide/おやじブロマイド (???)

Neenetchi
LIKES:
Omurice/オムライス (Cafe Restaurant)
Cream Stew/クリームシチュー (Cafe Restaurant)
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Honey Toast/バニートースト (Cafe Restaurant)
Odango/おだんご (Cafe Restaurant)
Ribbon Dress/リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)
Tiara/ティアラ (TamaDepa)
Barbells/バーベル (???)
Bicycle/じてんしゃ (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Beret/ベレーほう (Park, Gardener)
Oyaji Bromide/おやじブロマイド (???)

Slim Neenetchi
LIKES:
Omurice/オムライス (Cafe Restaurant)
Cream Stew/クリームシチュー (Cafe Restaurant)
Gratin/グラタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Soba/そば (Cafe Restaurant)
Honey Toast/バニートースト (Cafe Restaurant)
Green Salad/グリーンサラダ (Cafe Restaurant)
Nata de Coco/ナタデココ (Cafe Restaurant)
Herbal Tea/ハーブティ(Cafe Restaurant)
Shaved Ice/かきごあり (Cafe Restaurant)
Kale Juice/あおじる (???)
Mirror/かがみ (TamaDepa)
Barbells/バーベル (???)
Bicycle/じてんしゃ (TamaDepa)

DISLIKES:
Rice/ごはん
Alright, I will add these to the list in the morning. Thank you!
Reply
Like

shanikaoru
Child
Joined: 30 Sep 2014, 09:01

15 Oct 2014, 12:21 #33

Hi there! I found out that Rolatchi likes the Gratin/グラタン from the Cafe Restaurant :D
Reply
Like

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:55

16 Oct 2014, 17:05 #34

I don't know if it's just me but I didn't get a reaction out of Spaceytchi when I used the modeling clay. I tried it a couple of times too.
Collection, Apr. 2012 | Collection Video | TZ Log
Instagram @old_school_tama
Reply
Like

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 07:20

18 Oct 2014, 04:58 #35

OldSchoolTama @ Oct 17 2014, 06:05 AM wrote: I don't know if it's just me but I didn't get a reaction out of Spaceytchi when I used the modeling clay. I tried it a couple of times too.
Hmmm, it must be used for one of his Post adults forms then. Thank you.
Reply
Like

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 03:29

20 Oct 2014, 23:51 #36

corrections

Built in Characters -

Mametchi
Meals
- Hamburger / ハンバーガー (Cafe Restaurant) does NOT give him happy symbol
Snacks
- Fruit Parfait / フルーツパフェ (Cafe Restaurant)
- Popcorn / ポップコーン (Cafe Restaurant) does NOT give him happy symbol, makes him MAD
Items
- Experiment Kit / じっけんキット (TamaDepa)
Accessories
- Kings Crown / キングクラウン (TamaDepa)

Dislikes
Items
- Sketch Book / スケッチブック (Park, Okushonojitchi) See Notes below for more
Reply
Like

Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 21:27

26 Oct 2014, 06:44 #37

Orenetchi likes the energy bar like item (it's green and has a dinosaur on it ) hope this helps
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT PokemonMijumaru1 ^_^ NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY
Reply
Like

Joined: 15 Aug 2012, 07:38

26 Oct 2014, 11:34 #38

PokemonMijumaru1 @ Oct 26 2014, 04:44 PM wrote:Orenetchi likes the energy bar like item (it's green and has a dinosaur on it ) hope this helps
I can confirm that Orenetchi likes the Modeling Clay (which is what I think PokemonMijumaru is referring to).

I tried the Swirl glasses on Orenetchi several times and they do not seem to be one of his happy clovers.

My Orenetchi's happy clovers were:
- Omurice
- Soccer Ball and
- Modeling Clay

(Not Swirl Glasses).
Reply
Like

Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 21:27

26 Oct 2014, 16:40 #39

AtlanticRaven @ Oct 26 2014, 09:34 PM wrote:
PokemonMijumaru1 @ Oct 26 2014, 04:44 PM wrote:Orenetchi likes the energy bar like item (it's green and has a dinosaur on it ) hope this helps
I can confirm that Orenetchi likes the Modeling Clay (which is what I think PokemonMijumaru is referring to).

I tried the Swirl glasses on Orenetchi several times and they do not seem to be one of his happy clovers.

My Orenetchi's happy clovers were:
- Omurice
- Soccer Ball and
- Modeling Clay

(Not Swirl Glasses).
Yes same thing for me he didn't do anything with the swirl glasses thank you Atlantic raven I didn't know it was modeling clay untill today :lol:
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT PokemonMijumaru1 ^_^ NEW VIDEOS EVERY SATURDAY
Reply
Like

fifilapin
Child
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 22:46

28 Oct 2014, 02:05 #40

I just got Nandetchi and I got one happy symbol. It is from the soccer ball!
Reply
Like

fifilapin
Child
Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 22:46

04 Dec 2014, 15:41 #41

I just got the new downloadable character that is the white bear with a moon or banana shaped hat. I think his name is Nekomasumume.

It's obvious his two items are the ones you upload from the ap with him; the horse and the snack/desert that you eat at the cafe which looks like 4 mini watermelons on a plate. The third item is the green book. ;)
Reply
Like

Nytshaed
Adult
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 19:30

07 Dec 2014, 02:07 #42

Mametchi gets a Happy from the thing that looks like a Ramune Soda from the Food Truck that appears in the afternoon.
Nytshaed
TamaMommatchi Since 1996

Currently running: Tamagotchi M!x Sanrio
Looking for Tama players in the 510/925! Please PM!
Reply
Like

Joined: 07 Nov 2014, 00:15

04 Jan 2015, 18:41 #43

I have just acquired the Candy Pakupaku card

She gets her first two clover leaves from the items that she comes with. Her third comes from an item that looks like some kind of herbal tea (it's the last item in the cafe's built in snack menu)



BTW :topic: Even Candy Pakupaku's nickname is too long; she is referred to as CandyPaku¬≤ (きゃんでぃぱく2) on the toy :rolleyes:
Igel <3
Reply
Like

Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 15:15

05 Jan 2015, 06:11 #44

Kiraritchi (Touch Spot download character) gets her Happy Symbols from:
1. &#12461;&#12521;&#12461;&#12521;&#12383;&#12414;&#12418;&#12522; Kirakira Tamamori book (download)
2. &#12496;&#12452;&#12458;&#12426;&#12531; Violin (purchase from old guy from the park betw 7-8am)
3. &#12477;&#12540;&#12473;&#12379;&#12435;&#12409;&#12356; Sauce crackers from food cart
Reply
Like

cherryxz
Babytchi
cherryxz
Babytchi
Joined: 25 Dec 2014, 14:08

07 Jan 2015, 10:00 #45

I got slim neenetchi and I got the happy symbols by getting her just to the restaurant hahaha.

Slim Neenetchi
Meals
- Cream Stew / &#12463;&#12522;&#12540;&#12512;&#12471;&#12481;&#12517;&#12540; (Cafe Restaurant)
- Omurice / &#12458;&#12512;&#12521;&#12452;&#12473; (Cafe Restaurant)
Snacks
- Honey Toast / &#12495;&#12491;&#12540;&#12488;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488; (Cafe Restaurant)

Not happened when I got her to play/wear
- Bicycle
- Tiara
- Ribbon One Piece
Reply
Like