Tamagotchi! Anime Episodes

A forum to discuss anything about Tamagotchis! You may also inform, share theories and observations involving your Tamagotchi with other members in here.
Please do NOT post Tamagotchi help questions in here
asdf21real
Babytchi
asdf21real
Babytchi

Feb 17 2014, 06:13 AM #646

I feel like im the only person that wants the series to have the original characters from the first few seasons before yume kira dreams started come back, i definitely like miracle friends better than yume kira dreams though.
Also, what bothers me is that there were soo many potential relationships for almost all the main characters throughout the three series, like mametchi and lovelitchi, i mean it was seriously canon for these two, up until melodytchi came, not hating on her though, she's awesome.
I still hope that there's another series after this one ends.

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 20 2014, 10:27 AM #647

New anime series confirmed, titled GO-GO Tamagotchi!. Two new characters shown in image, names unknown. Series will start airing April the 3rd.

Looks like they are bring back every main character but I can't confirm this without enough proof. This is all the new info I can find at this moment.

year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats
year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 20 2014, 10:33 AM #648

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY

What in the world is going on though those two new characters......... Yeah BUUUUTTT MIRAITCHI AND CLULUTCHI????

Maybe this will be like mini epsiodes that go through each characters lives from time to time like a mini series style lucky star for example because this is WEIRD like MEGA WERID

I hope it introduces a regrouping of the p's with al those pierce characters at least or a new and better Tama I just don't know what this anime could even be the logic for all these characters to be together just isn't there.

Edit:

Just thought id mention this is such. A FAN SERVICE anime if they have listened to everyone and thought to bring in old characters but hey as long as it has lovelitchi I can't complain (I wish they changed her outfit though.
PM ME FOR 3ds FRIEND CODE!!

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 20 2014, 10:43 AM #649

As far as confirmed goes. Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are coming back. Their names are put on the credits of the upcoming episode of the new series. I don't know the episode, I only know the small cast for it. Note, Miraritchi and Kururutchi are also on the cast list.

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 20 2014, 11:04 AM #650

The two new characters look like siblings. They also bear a resemblance to Candy Pakupaku. I think they might be from the future but they might also be from Himespetchi's planet because Himespetchi is next to the fat pink one XD

BTW I looked on Google and apparently this new anime was discovered 4 days ago oops owo;
It seems to air on April 3 not March 4...? At least that's what the Japanese blogs say but maybe I read wrong. Dates are confusing X3

And yes I agree with what Furbitchi said, probably the characters aren't all together. Like, each episode might be set in a different place themed around different characters.

In that case maybe Miraitchi and Clulutchi DO go home but there are episodes about them in the future.

I can see this being Tamagotchi's final anime to be honest. :( It's good that characters are coming back! It's like a dream come true! I wonder what the new episodes will be like. There will be a LOT of main characters haha but I think they're making the Mamemekuchi trio the very mains again just like the original series!

So this is gonna be good! A series that's just like the original series but with ALL the characters! Even Oyajitchi is there lol.

Sorry if my post made no sense, it seems like English is my second language sometimes when I get too excited :P

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 20 2014, 11:15 AM #651

PerotchiDreamer @ Feb 21 2014, 12:04 AM wrote: BTW I looked on Google and apparently this new anime was discovered 4 days ago oops owo;
It seems to air on April 3 not March 4...? At least that's what the Japanese blogs say but maybe I read wrong. Dates are confusing X3
Oh sorry my bad this is what happens when its late at night. Thank you I will change it now. Also the info was already out the 4 days ago? Odd, didn't find it then, oh well have it now.

year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats
year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 20 2014, 11:25 AM #652

I don't know how the characters resemble CP EMF? They look nothing alike. Either way I also see this series will hold the fate of the tamagotchi anime from now because the way they make it will determine what's to come and if popularity fails despite having the most popular characters (lovelitchi and melodytchi you can't deny it they were voted most popular) the anime will end I'm not saying it's doing bad the anime and franchise seem to be doing well but who knows this season could span 100 episodes like tamagotchi! Did.

I do wonder though what will bandai do in the span of a month? Will they make a new Tama or wait and reveal everything in April and how long will miracle friends go? Will it lead into the new anime series like tamagotchi!'s last episode did. Also WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL IT BE SET especially if it isn't focused on different characters at a time.

Also will the new toy that will surely follow be like the ID as in it has only main characters in it with all the new mains existing?

So many questions I guess next months gotchi news will probably reveal all.
PM ME FOR 3ds FRIEND CODE!!

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 21 2014, 08:19 AM #653

Judging by the GO-GO Tamagotchi! release date, there are still up to 5 episodes left of Miracle Friends.

And anyway I just kinda thought the fat character looks like Candy Pakupaku because her dress is similar I guess haha. But they are very different now that you mention it.

I like the new characters.

I really like the blue character because... **copies and pastes from TamaTalk post** he looks like a comet or maybe a "shooting star" which also could be a play on words! You know, a "star" (someone who is good at something) that "shoots" (what you can do in soccer). But that's just my own idea :]

(BTW, I mean that the blue guy's head is like the comet or shooting star and the yellow hair is like, what trails after)

And the fat girl, I like her. :) She reminds me of myself because ah, I'm overweight and in love XD hehehehe

I really like their curly hair, and how it's different from the hair on other characters :D
They do seem uncreative at a glance but I still really want to learn more about them <3

tamatomo
Child

Mar 11 2014, 02:20 AM #654

There's a promo up for GO-GO Tamagotchi! It looks pretty epic! :lol:

I hope Sumatotchi will be in it, though it isn't looking that way. :P
A fangirl of the Spacy Brothers and Sumatotchi. :D

(though mostly Spacytchi!)

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Mar 14 2014, 03:54 AM #655

Last week I found that people on Pixiv were calling the new characters in GO-GO Tamagotchi &#12397;&#12359;&#12397;&#12387;&#12385; (for the girl) and &#12362;&#12428;&#12397;&#12387;&#12385; (for the boy). Neenetchi and Orenetchi I think. Tama-Star_Girl found those names used on Japanese sites, and they're possible names but they're not confirmed yet. o3o'

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Apr 2 2014, 06:20 AM #656

New characters' name have been confirmed, March 31st on Tamagotchi Official Shop (source). Neenetchi (&#12397;&#12359;&#12397;&#12387;&#12385;) and Orenetchi (&#12362;&#12428;&#12397;&#12387;&#12385;).

Apr 11 2014, 08:18 PM #657

Here's the first 2 episodes of GO-GO! Tamagotchi:

#1: http://www.nosub.tv/watch/100969.html
#2: http://www.nosub.tv/watch/103493.html

Also, it looks like there's a little club going on with Mametchi, Kururutchi, Lovelitchi, Himespetchi(obviously :P), and Pipospetchi. I'd love to see how this works out~ :)

I wonder why Pipo's in the club, though....possibly going "undercover"?

EDIT: Episode 3's up: http://www.nosub.tv/watch/104640.html

Looks like Lovelitchi's teamed up with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi for something and--wait a minute...

...What the?!

EDIT(again): Episode 4 has been posted!

The 2nd story was kinda anticlimactic...I expected the REAL Spaceytchi to be framed by the Black Hat's sidekick/minion!
It was nice to see him in a cute officer outfit, though...

...Also, somebody else needs to start posting these episodes! It's like I'm doing all the work here... :angry:

EDIT #3: Episode 5 is up, and....

Did...did the Spacey Brothers just make up their own 'evil class'?! :O:

(I'm not gonna bother posting the newest episodes anymore. This is just too much.)

EDIT #4: I found this on this month's Gotchi Shinbun:

It looks like Lovelitchi's gonna get a new baby sibling later in the series?! :?:

Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks
Mametchi419
Tama Zone High ranks

Sep 7 2014, 12:35 AM #658

It seems Tamagotchi! has made it to Korea, as "Happy Happy Tamagotchi!".

Tamagotchi! OP1, Korean version - bilibili (©I did not watch this myself yet :P)
(;´д`)

Fissy
Babytchi
Fissy
Babytchi

Oct 11 2015, 07:32 AM #659

Soo everyone might have watched this already but I found it while looking for english episodes:

Halloween Episode Terrifying! Mametchi The Vampire

pt.1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUvcRG8X8Q
pt 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhRPCEjJ7Hk

:D