Tamagotchi iD L Downloads

A support forum for help with EnTama, FamiTama, TMGC+C, Tamagotchi-ID and other Japanese-language Tamagotchis. This is a forum where people can discuss and ask questions about these models.
sunna
Child
sunna
Child
Joined: 20 Sep 2008, 04:31

05 Apr 2013, 07:24 #751

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote:Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
Thank you so much for collecting the DL items! I'm sure it means a lot of everyone here as well as myself!
Reply
Like

OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
OldSchoolTama
Tama Zone Superstars
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:55

05 Apr 2013, 07:48 #752

Thank you, binary! :jump:
Collection, Apr. 2012 | Collection Video | TZ Log
Instagram @old_school_tama
Reply
Like

sunna
Child
sunna
Child
Joined: 20 Sep 2008, 04:31

05 Apr 2013, 08:58 #753

I can't download them :(
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

05 Apr 2013, 10:50 #754

sunna @ Apr 5 2013, 03:58 AM wrote: I can't download them :(
What do you mean?

Do you get an error downloading the zip file from the web (what error?), or do you get an error trying to send one of the download items to your Tamagotch iD L?
Reply
Like

sunna
Child
sunna
Child
Joined: 20 Sep 2008, 04:31

05 Apr 2013, 17:49 #755

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 08:50 PM wrote:
sunna @ Apr 5 2013, 03:58 AM wrote: I can't download them  :(
What do you mean?

Do you get an error downloading the zip file from the web (what error?), or do you get an error trying to send one of the download items to your Tamagotch iD L?
It's on the computer. I have a Mac with OSX (latest version) & when I usually download a zip file it automattically unzips itself after its finished. However this time it mere maimed zipped & when I tried to click on it to unzip it says "Unable to expand "iDL_collection.zip" into downloads (Error 2-no such file or directory)"
Reply
Like

TaMametchi
Adult
Joined: 14 May 2010, 08:57

05 Apr 2013, 19:16 #756

sunna @ Apr 5 2013, 06:49 PM wrote:
binary @ Apr 5 2013, 08:50 PM wrote:
sunna @ Apr 5 2013, 03:58 AM wrote: I can't download them  :(
What do you mean?

Do you get an error downloading the zip file from the web (what error?), or do you get an error trying to send one of the download items to your Tamagotch iD L?
It's on the computer. I have a Mac with OSX (latest version) & when I usually download a zip file it automattically unzips itself after its finished. However this time it mere maimed zipped & when I tried to click on it to unzip it says "Unable to expand "iDL_collection.zip" into downloads (Error 2-no such file or directory)"
You should try using "The Unarchiver" from the Mac Appstore. It works for me.
Link : The Unarchiver
Reply
Like

Maxietchi
Teen
Joined: 07 Feb 2012, 11:37

08 Apr 2013, 07:03 #757

Awwwww~ I kinda sad to hear that binary, :(
Admittedly, this is the post I browse through every so often and to know that downloads for iD L will probably be history...that's sure lamenting :(

However, I thank you so much for your generousity and many more! :memetchi:
And of course! I shall still visit other posts once in a while to keep myself in touch with Tamagotchi World! :memetchi:
Reply
Like

Spykedjadedragon
Babytchi
Joined: 16 Sep 2011, 14:56

13 Apr 2013, 16:05 #758

I'm guessing these are for the ID L only and won't work on my Tamagotchi P?
Reply
Like

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 12:19

14 Apr 2013, 00:14 #759

Spykedjadedragon @ Apr 14 2013, 02:05 AM wrote: I'm guessing these are for the ID L only and won't work on my Tamagotchi P?
That's correct.

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone
Reply
Like

Joined: 13 Apr 2013, 18:39

20 Apr 2013, 08:38 #760

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote: Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
Binary, thank you very much for the help :)))
Reply
Like

Joined: 13 Apr 2013, 18:39

20 Apr 2013, 12:15 #761

Thank you for all the downloads :) :)
Reply
Like

ashleybaby
Babytchi
ashleybaby
Babytchi
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 16:54

24 Apr 2013, 19:24 #762

this is so difficult to understand. and trying to get the files and putting them on the idl im trying to learn all I can before i get mine in the mail. I got an english one.
Reply
Like

ashleybaby
Babytchi
ashleybaby
Babytchi
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 16:54

24 Apr 2013, 19:30 #763

-Ra- @ Apr 14 2013, 10:14 AM wrote:
Spykedjadedragon @ Apr 14 2013, 02:05 AM wrote: I'm guessing these are for the ID L only and won't work on my Tamagotchi P?
That's correct.

Ra,
Hi Ra I have seen your videos on youtube. I was wondering if I could pick your brain on the idl so i am well informed so I can show my daughter how to do this stuff
Reply
Like

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 03:29

27 Mar 2014, 23:26 #764

I'm NOT trying to bump this topic BUT I need help converting an iD/iD-L background to P's. This is the one...



If you need me to e-mail it please PM me. It's for a friend.

It's iD, (10)-ShenLin1.jpg
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

27 Mar 2014, 23:58 #765

Reply
Like