Tamagotchi iD L Downloads

A support forum for help with EnTama, FamiTama, TMGC+C, Tamagotchi-ID and other Japanese-language Tamagotchis. This is a forum where people can discuss and ask questions about these models.
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 03:29

28 Mar 2014, 00:01 #766

Thanks Binary you're AWESOME
Reply
Like

Doginmylense
Babytchi
Joined: 11 Sep 2014, 06:27

11 Sep 2014, 07:04 #767

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote: Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
This is an awesome collection I can't wait until tomorrow when I can put some of this stuff on my IDL.
Reply
Like

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:47

30 Sep 2014, 02:57 #768

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Reply
Like

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:47

30 Sep 2014, 02:58 #769

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Reply
Like

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:47

30 Sep 2014, 02:58 #770

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Reply
Like

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:47

30 Sep 2014, 04:30 #771

why is ther no answer to his question? i have the same problem
Reply
Like

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 03:29

30 Sep 2014, 04:49 #772

tatatama11 you are SPAMMING which is against the forum rules. Please read the forum rules.

as for the downloads, they ARE supposed to be picture files. You transfer them via IR to your tama and the tama receives the items
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

30 Sep 2014, 10:06 #773

A Tamagotchi-iD L download file is a JPG file with additional data appended on the end. The Exif (exchangeable image file format) specifications allow for the presence of custom data arrays after the EOI (end of image) marker. When you view a download file on a PC, you're seeing the image that's stored before the EOI marker in the file. The Tamagotchi-iD L uses data in the file that's stored after the EOI marker.
Reply
Like

ermadesm1512
Babytchi
Joined: 31 Jan 2015, 13:07

31 Jan 2015, 14:10 #774

I couldn't download the files from gocthiworld.de
Is there any link that could help me to download the files?
Thank you.
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

01 Feb 2015, 11:28 #775

ermadesm1512 @ Jan 31 2015, 09:10 AM wrote: I couldn't download the files from gocthiworld.de
Is there any link that could help me to download the files?
Thank you.
I'm not sure what's wrong with gotchiworld.de. I'll email the zip to you.
Reply
Like

nattsplat2
Babytchi
nattsplat2
Babytchi
Joined: 18 Oct 2014, 12:06

07 Feb 2015, 22:22 #776

Please could you email the zip to me as well? Currently running my idl's and never tried the downloads before. I can't find a link that works and everywhere I've looked brings me back to here. Thank you :)
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

08 Feb 2015, 02:35 #777

nattsplat2 @ Feb 7 2015, 05:22 PM wrote: Please could you email the zip to me as well? Currently running my idl's and never tried the downloads before. I can't find a link that works and everywhere I've looked brings me back to here. Thank you :)
I've sent now.
Reply
Like

PockyGirl
Adult
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 03:58

08 Feb 2015, 04:18 #778

Could I please get the zip too. Bought a iDL almost year and a half ago but never got deeply into it because ACNL distracted me for a while. Thanks in advance. :)
I'll show up now and then.
Reply
Like

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 16 May 2006, 17:07

08 Feb 2015, 11:42 #779

PockyGirl @ Feb 7 2015, 11:18 PM wrote: Could I please get the zip too. Bought a iDL almost year and a half ago but never got deeply into it because ACNL distracted me for a while. Thanks in advance. :)
I've sent now.
Reply
Like

Aurora
Adult
Joined: 01 Sep 2012, 06:45

14 Feb 2015, 00:26 #780

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote: Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
For some odd reason I can't download this. Is there a mirror link by any chance? I'd love to get my hands on this collection. Thank you!
Reply
Like