mirukucha
Tama Zone Superstars
mirukucha
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 4 2012, 11:59 PM #16

hey guys....nice p's you got there. might hopefully is here tomorrow......watching you guys play makes me excited for it even more. i hope it isnt stuck in the ISC again for 2 weeks........
Didn't you say you got the pink slip from the post office today? So I don't see why you wouldn't be able to pick it up tomorrow :/

CURRENTLY RUNNING: Tamagotchi P's & Tamagotchi Friends

Dec 5 2012, 01:04 AM #17

Hello! ^^ I haven't posted in awhile either, ah a lot has happened since last time~
^-^TamaTamatchi!!! I hope your Tamagotchi comes soon! :angry: And that there aren't any more shipping delays.
I'm doing my best to understand all the new features and details. There is still so much to figure out it seems, so i'm very excited. ^^

I also got the Turtle toddler, Tatorutchi~

Today Seungri became a teen, here he is~He's now a MaiMaitchi!

Seungri was has been quite easy to care for.
I've been playing a lot of games too, so we'll see what Adult he'll turn out to be. :D

-K*M

~K*M

+Mametchi+
Adult

Dec 5 2012, 03:22 AM #18

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ I thought I'd post little pictures of Kiramotchi ^^ She's SUPER CUTE!!♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Right now I don't have her anymore because I'm growing another Tama.
*sorry for the low quality I don't have a "at least mediocre camera"

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 5 2012, 09:10 AM #19

Ooh, I'm on of the last to get my P's! It is a yellow one.

Tadah.

I set the username as Kurosan and out popped a baby boy who looks like a blue ball of fluff.

Next, he evolved into what looks like a virtual pet toy with ears. Here he is talking to some weirdo teacher at the park

Afterwards, I changed the house theme to the green nature-looking one with pink flowers on the ceiling, and I changed my character's color scheme to green with pink buttons to match. But, I don't have a photo of that. >.<

See you tomorrow!

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 5 2012, 09:31 AM #20

PerotchiDreamer @ Dec 5 2012, 10:10 PM wrote: Next, he evolved into what looks like a virtual pet toy with ears. Here he is talking to some weirdo teacher at the park
She is the Tama Pet teacher at Dream School.

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 5 2012, 10:06 AM #21

Tama&#045;Star_Girl @ Dec 5 2012, 07:31 PM wrote:
PerotchiDreamer @ Dec 5 2012, 10:10 PM wrote: Next, he evolved into what looks like a virtual pet toy with ears.&nbsp; Here he is talking to some weirdo teacher at the park
She is the Tama Pet teacher at Dream School.
Ah, thank you. :P

I bought a ball at the shop. My Tama plays it with the girl character that has a flower on her head. I also bought the stereo and microphone thingie, which does the same thing the electric guitar does on the iD L.

Right now the little dude is sleeping.

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 5 2012, 11:59 AM #22

I ordered purple Tamagotchi P's, side text saying "Elegant piece for you". For those who do not know, purple is my favorite color.

Started it up and got a girl, Pinkubotchi! Pink (pinku) botchi, not quite sure what the bo means. Also quite surprising the Tamagotchi looks pink in these photo, its not pink at all.

Oh nom nom.

Decided to connect her to my Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy ver, however they didn't get along at first...

After connected, took the baby to the park and meet a strange Tama pet. Most likely Doyatchi's since they have a similar look and he also says "Doyaa!".

Then the games. I do love the first game, so much fun! But second, very easy. Fast way to get points.

Isn't she cute! :)

After a few mins looking at the new features, ripped out my Love Melo piercing and connected it to my Tamagotchi P's, and just to confirm in showing photographic proof that taking off the piercing still keeps the piercing's information/files on the Tamagotchi. Until it evolves and needs to be reconnected again (From what I have heard).

Also surprised and slightly disappointed that the piercing sheets are just paper. I was expecting they would be the same as Tamamori sheets, smooth and glossy like a book cover. But Tamamori sheets are made that way for the stickers, to stick on. But I don't see why not make the piercing sheets can't be the same. It adds a nice touch if you know what I mean. Also photographic proof that the piercing sheets do fit in a Tamamori book.

After an hour, my baby evolved into Puchihanatchi. Name meaning small (puchi) flower (hana) tchi. I took my newly evolved toddler to kindergarten where she meet some new friends, Pinkubotchi and Aokumokotchi (Blue fluffy tchi).

The new kindergarten is so cute, you get to see what they are doing in kindergarten, and its like a pause feature. My little girl sure loves to draw, and so does her new friend. Drawing a very cute picture of Puchihanatchi, awwwwww. :)

After leaving the kindergarten, a heart showing up on screen where the notebook is placed. Entered and found a lovely new feature, a picture diary!

Plus after looking at her status, she has stylish talent! So I bought her a sewing machine to boost her talent.

+Mametchi+
Adult

Dec 5 2012, 05:39 PM #23

Tama&#045;Star_Girl @ Dec 5 2012, 04:59 AM wrote:I ordered purple Tamagotchi P's, side text saying "Elegant piece for you".

Started it up and got a girl, Pinkubotchi! Pink (pinku) botchi, not quite sure what the bo means.

I took my newly evolved toddler to kindergarten where she meet some new friends, Pinkubotchi and Aokumotchi (Blue fluffy tchi).
Oh, that is such a cute color! :love: What Tama are you trying to get?
And I wonder if "bo" means anything too, because I had a Nokobotchi and I know the "noko" comes from "kinoko/mushroom" but the "bo"? Also, I thought the blue one would be Blue cloud tchi, because "kumo" is cloud right?

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 5 2012, 09:26 PM #24

&#043;Mametchi @ +Dec 6 2012, 06:39 AM wrote:
Tama&#045;Star_Girl @ Dec 5 2012, 04:59 AM wrote:I ordered purple Tamagotchi P's, side text saying "Elegant piece for you".

Started it up and got a girl, Pinkubotchi! Pink (pinku) botchi, not quite sure what the bo means.

I took my newly evolved toddler to kindergarten where she meet some new friends, Pinkubotchi and Aokumotchi (Blue fluffy tchi).
Oh, that is such a cute color! :love: What Tama are you trying to get?
And I wonder if "bo" means anything too, because I had a Nokobotchi and I know the "noko" comes from "kinoko/mushroom" but the "bo"? Also, I thought the blue one would be Blue cloud tchi, because "kumo" is cloud right?
Opps I meant Aokumokotchi! :P
Moko (Moko moko) is as fluffy and soft as a cloud, its similar to fuwa fuwa.

Also on what I am trying to raise, no one. Just going freely here. Don't mind what adult I get, pretty much. :)

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

Dec 6 2012, 12:30 AM #25

My turtle has evolved into Kosmotchi!

I bought him the cookbook so that he could learn foodie stuff when he grows up.

It's a snowy day so to keep him from getting bored, despite the cold weather we went to the Music Cafe and indulge in some iced coffee :P

Dec 6 2012, 03:05 AM #26

ichiro.malfoy, your Kosmotchi is so adorable! ^^ It is very cool to see all these new characters. :)

Also Tama-Star_Girl, the purple P is beautiful! It almost looks pink, I really like these colours. It is very cool to see the Tama P and IDL next to each other. :)

~K*M

mirukucha
Tama Zone Superstars
mirukucha
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 6 2012, 06:19 AM #27

Tama&#045;Star_Girl @ Dec 5 2012, 04:59 AM wrote: Also quite surprising the Tamagotchi looks pink in these photo, its not pink at all.
I think it's pretty pink, I mean it's not as pink as previous releases, but it's still pink. I kind of like it. It reminds me of cotton candy :D

CURRENTLY RUNNING: Tamagotchi P's & Tamagotchi Friends

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 6 2012, 11:27 AM #28

mirukucha, Kuro*Mimitchi~ the shell is a very light purple, however when I take photos of it, it looks pink. But I don't mind the shell in the photos. :)

Got Nokopotchi.

Changed Nokopotchi's color to Fresh. Didn't change her color as a toddler because I didn't like any of the colors, didn't suit her.

My Status,
Profile translation:
Female
Birthday: 20th August
Sign: Leo
Hobby: Drawing

Dream Job: Animator
Favorite food: Chocolate
Favorite School Subject: Art
Best Friend: Sam (SamJJE101)

Zzzzzzzzz........

Not aiming at any chosen adult character, just enjoying the ride for this generation. :)

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 6 2012, 12:52 PM #29

My little dude evolved into a teenager!

Okay, who glued the Frisbee to Young Mametchi's behind? :o
I changed his color theme to give him blue ears instead of green so he looks more like Young Mametchi.

This is the only picture for this post. :( What's he looking at?

Observe that I stuck a crown sticker from my Love Dream Kirakira Tamamori set on the yellow rubbery heart, just as an extra decoration. :3

When we went outside, Cafe Mama was there and we bought a banana split or something, and she gave us a 50% off ticket for Music Cafe.

My buddy's skill thingie keeps changing. First it showed a mirror, then a fork and spoon, then a muscle arm, and now it is a mirror again. :/

I have each and every one of the items from Tama Depa. A lot of them do the same animations as items on the iD L.

I also changed the bed room theme to the underwater one.

Here's my profile thing
Female
Birthday: 15th August
Sign: Leo
Hobby: Drawing

Dream Job: Graphic designer
Favorite food: Spinach pizza
Favorite School Subject: Art
Best Friend: Katy-Sama
(Actually, IDK how to write all that but that's what it WOULD say)

It is rather surprising you can choose the gender as male, and set the age as a two-digit number...Glad to see Bandai Japan realizes there are boy Tamagotchi fans and older fans. :P

I hope I get a neat character tomorrow!

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

Dec 6 2012, 07:49 PM #30

Got my first adult...

Knightchi! :D

I got him from my teen Kosmotchi with no care misses and the foodie personality :D