Dec 6 2012, 09:36 PM #31

My posts here are a bit behind. :haha: But here is my first Tama P adult--

Raitchi!!I really like him, he's got a good personality and his expressions are just priceless.
Seungri the Raitchi, went outside today and received a coupon for 50% off at the Clothing store. It was a bow, but I decided to buy it and put it on him. After he put the bow on, I was surprised to see this come up--

**Just like in previous versions, one of the icons under the hunger meter is filled in
(a puzzle piece) and the happiness bar is extended.

Now i'm just wondering if I should take him to the matchmaker soon or not. :P

~K*M

^-^TamaTamatchi!!!
^-^TamaTamatchi!!!

Dec 6 2012, 09:54 PM #32

Hey guys.........well i have bad news. you guys are going to continue the hatch....just without me. the post office did have a package.....just it wasnt for me. I think i wont be able to get it forawhile.

im not going to exclude my self COMPLETELY, i really wanna participate but for now, put me as maybe.....stupid post office. :angry:

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

Dec 6 2012, 11:42 PM #33

Excellent logging so far, everyone! Seeing the new babies, toddlers, and teens that a new version brings is usually my favorite part of a new release, and the P's is no exception - Tatorutchi and Maimaitchi are especially adorable. :) Nokobotchi also reminds me of Toadette from the Mario games, but someone here may have made that comparison already. :haha:

And to those who got their adults at this point (Kiraritchi, Kiramotchi, Knightchi, and Raitotchi), congrats on your successful first runs! Keep up the good work.
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

Dec 7 2012, 12:00 AM #34

You guys are going to love this...

I raised a Knightchi and I let him use the Clapperboard (one of his Puzzle Pieces). Watch what happens ;)

Lights... camera... action!

A movie clip begins... with Knightchi protecting a troubled Shigurehimetchi from two vicious Gozarutchis.

Uh-oh... someone's sneaking behind him. Run!

An intense sword battle ensues...

Knightchi saved the day! As he moved closer and tried to kiss his princess...

POOF!

Poor guy... but at least he got his chance to get the lead role in an action movie! :D

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 7 2012, 12:05 AM #35

ichiro.malfoy, that is awesome. :haha:
PerotchiDreamer @ Dec 7 2012, 01:52 AM wrote: When we went outside, Cafe Mama was there and we bought a banana split or something, and she gave us a 50% off ticket for Music Cafe.

Here's my profile thing
Female
Birthday: 15th August
Sign: Leo
Hobby: Drawing

Dream Job: Graphic designer
Favorite food: Spinach pizza
Favorite School Subject: Art
Best Friend: Katy-Sama
(Actually, IDK how to write all that but that's what it WOULD say)
She gives you a 50% voucher off in Music Cafe if you buy the Vanilla Chocolate Banana, and 50% voucher off in Restaurant if you buy the Tower Burger. Tower Burger is the most expensive meal she sells at her cart, 500 Gotchi points. Vanilla Chocolate Banana is the most expensive snack she sells at her cart, 300 gotchi points. She appears around 4:30pm - 5:00pm for what I have seen.

As for the profile, here:
Sign: ししざ
Hobby: ドローイング (Dorōingu) or びょうが (描画 Byōga)

Dream Job: ずけいデザイナー
Favorite Food: ほうれんそうピザ
Art: アート
Best Friend: けいてぃーさま

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 7 2012, 10:20 AM #36

Got Kiraritchi! She now works at Kirakira Tamamori, and got paid 750 gotchi points today. She also attends Dream School and has a new Tama Pet, Monatototchi which resembles a Taiyaki (LOVE IT!).
Made a video today of this Tamagotchi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SlE4hPZfho

Kiraritchi also gets a Puzzle Piece from the Clapperboard like ichiro.malfoy's Knightchi, and its the exact same animation.... yeah no comment...

year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats
year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 7 2012, 10:29 AM #37

Okay.... They should have made a second movie for female characters to change it up but oh we'll

I really am so envious of you guys getting to hatch yours mine still hasnt been delivered and may not get here till Monday but its great to see what they are going to be like I'm thinking of raising patitchi because she so かわいい it's insane! But any character would be good I just want my p's first (~_~;)
PM ME FOR 3ds FRIEND CODE!!

Dec 7 2012, 06:21 PM #38

ichiro.malfoy , That is so funny. :haha: I certainly want a Knightchi now! The little movie is very cute.
Also Tama-Star_Girl, Kiraritchi is adorable! Ah there are so many cool characters on this version.
And Year7afrokid, I hope your P gets here quick! ^^ I'm sure you're going to have a blast.

Great job everyone! I've had a lot of fun, thus far in this hatching. :)

~K*M

Dec 7 2012, 11:32 PM #39

Please remove me as well, unfortunately my tamagotchi still hasn't turned up and I don't know when it'll ever arrive.

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

Dec 8 2012, 01:50 AM #40

NovemberChopin @ Dec 8 2012, 12:32 PM wrote: Please remove me as well, unfortunately my tamagotchi still hasn't turned up and I don't know when it'll ever arrive.
Removed by request.

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 8 2012, 06:25 AM #41

I got Knightchi as well! One of my favorite new characters. The little movie is adorable!

I do not have photos for this post, unfortunately.

Anyhow, Knightchi adopted a Tama Pet...the pink thing with a white skirt or something. He has also been dating Warutsutchi, and she even asked him to marry her but I had to refuse because I do not have all his puzzle pieces yet; I only have 3.

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats
year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 9 2012, 10:55 AM #42

Ok so I finally got my p's which I am absolutely amazed that it came on a Sunday and on my birthday, anyway here is the little guy

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 20c1b1.jpg

The excitement begins when I hatched a little girl

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 17b6e6.jpg

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 7ae539.jpg

She was very needy I had a hard time setting the profile as I kept missing the katakana and I had to go around the cycle agin and agin till I got it right and by the time I finished the little girl got a cold twice and it didn't even beep. She is now a little ghost ( &#12362;&#12400;&#12369;) which is really cute I changed her had colour for fun I only like her to have a white skin so I just changed the hat

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 669159.jpg

That's all for today I will hopefully post more as I go I do have a very busy week at school but I will make sure to snap some pics of her as she grows up. I'm hoping to raise a patitchi but any charecter is good I can't seem to change her fashion talent to charisma so I may get a different teen then I want in which case I will get another girl.

*edited image tags*
Please re-size your images. -Ra

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 11 2012, 11:40 AM #43

Goodness me, I forgot to post! I forgot to take a photo of Knightchi before getting him married, but anyway, he got all four puzzle pieces. He ended up marrying Amakutchi instead of Warutsutchi, but that is okay. The wedding animations were adorable. ^_^

Bye! This was a fun hatch.

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats
sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 12 2012, 08:20 AM #44

I finally got my P's today! It only took 1 week to get here, but it seemed like an eternity. lol :P

I hatched an Aokumotchi

And he's a Turtletchi now

I haven't really done anything but play the mini games, they're so easy haha

year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats
year7afrokid
Tama Zone Greats

Dec 13 2012, 09:07 AM #45

So a couple days ago she evolved into nokobotchiwhich unfortunately wasn't the charecter I needed so I could raise patitchi :( but she was still very cute

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 249baf.jpg

But never fear I read on the spb ( the secret pocket book) that if you give any female teen the cook book to play with she would evolve into patitchi ( Jees I love that book it's so informative)

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 587481.jpg

And so I did and a while after that day I came back from a uni tour to find this little girl waiting for me..

She is so cute I love her so much I eventually archived all of her pieces and made her work at the melody cafe in the mornings she soon got married and
Had a baby

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 583897.jpg

That's it for me it was fun sorry for the bad pictures my iPad camera sucks lol