Tamagotchi v6, Music Star!

Bandai press releases, and other reputable mention of Tamagotchi products.

Tamagotchi v6, Music Star!

Narazeetak
Child

Jul 31 2008, 05:48 AM #1

I've already see it in my friend's document. But I only had a peek on it. Sadly, I don't see it all.

The package is a guitar-like package. In Japanese, there will be a color Tamagotchi. The is about 5000 yen.

*binary: to clarify, Narazeetak is telling us about two Tamagotchi models. The first is the V6 (Music Star) which he says will come in a guitar-shaped package. The second is a Japanese model, which will come with a colour screen and cost about 5000 yen.*

koko
Teen
koko
Teen

Jul 31 2008, 06:09 AM #2

:?: umm can you please let us see a photo or something
Join the Father's Day Hatch Now.

Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks
Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks

Jul 31 2008, 07:43 AM #3

A colour tamagotchi at last! I don't care if there isn't a picture, those 3 sentences you said about
it are already getting me excited!

Narazeetak, are you allowed to get more info on it, or is it something super-secret that you shouldn't
of really seen?

I wonder when Bandai Japan are going to announce it?

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 31 2008, 08:16 AM #4

Ummm... that sounds like a fake. A colour Tamagotchi? If you search Tama-Zone and other websites you'll find that if it still has pixels, it will only be one colour. Unless you mean that they're not pixels, and it's a video game, or its a single colour like the UraTama.
Can you please get a picture as quickly as possible? Thanks, Othrwise I don't know what to think.

Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 31 2008, 08:28 AM #5

A coloured tamagotchi. At last, i always wanted a coloured tamagotchi. I like the idea of the guitar-shape package too. Like Hidatchi said if it is super secret don't post a picture.

@ !Gotchi-Gotchi! - If you look at Cyann's log here she has a Pocket Pikachu and it is in colour. So why can't tamagotchi's be in colour. Its possible. :)

http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=3070&st=2205

Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks
Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks

Jul 31 2008, 08:28 AM #6

!G-G!, I think Narazeetak works for Bandai in Indonesia (Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure I heard Narazeetak say that somewhere). I would like to see a picture, though. It makes sense
if you can't get one, as well.

Also, !G-G!, you're probably right about it being a different colour pixel, not full coloured characters.
If we are wrong, Narazeetak, Please let us know!

DDDTrooper
Tama Zone Superstars
DDDTrooper
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 31 2008, 12:48 PM #7

Wow, a colored Tamagotchi; that would be awesome. :D What an exciting thought!

Froggy-Gotchi
Tama Zone High ranks
Froggy-Gotchi
Tama Zone High ranks

Jul 31 2008, 02:00 PM #8

Ok, first off, none of you should be getting hyped like this without proof. Im not saying that Narazeetak is making this up, just that we need proof.

Two, this could just be an idea to be pitched to Bandai by one of the workers, I'm sure they do that. So it is most likely NOT the V6.

If we had some pictures, once agaon, that would help.

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

Jul 31 2008, 02:29 PM #9

Music Star? It sounds like the V6 could be based off of the earlier Japanese release, Tamagotchi Music Fever.

If it is I may have second thoughts about getting the V6. The Music Fever doesn't seem as in-depth as the actual pets. :rolleyes:
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

HuntrOtch
HuntrOtch

Jul 31 2008, 03:33 PM #10

I don't think BANDAI America or Japan would release a color pixel tamagotchi. Well...here is some luck on finding more information :luck:

DDDTrooper
Tama Zone Superstars
DDDTrooper
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 31 2008, 04:36 PM #11

Froggy-Gotchi wrote:Ok, first off, none of you should be getting hyped like this without proof. Im not saying that Narazeetak is making this up, just that we need proof.

Two, this could just be an idea to be pitched to Bandai by one of the workers, I'm sure they do that. So it is most likely NOT the V6.

If we had some pictures, once agaon, that would help.
True, but it is still an exciting thought. :)
WarOmnimon wrote:If it is I may have second thoughts about getting the V6. The Music Fever doesn't seem as in-depth as the actual pets. :rolleyes:
Me too. But hopefully it will be different from the Music Fever. The Music Fever isn't even really a "pet", right? It's just a music player with a character on-screen that reacts to the music played, somewhat like the Tamagotchi Calculator, if I'm correct.

I was never really interested in getting the Music Fever or TamaSuku; I hope this "V6 Music Star" is a true virtual pet like the V1-V5.5.

atashi
Tama Zone Superstars
atashi
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 31 2008, 06:53 PM #12

Ohhh this sounds really interesting....Please post more information as I'm dying to know what kind of toy this will be.

Hopefully, reguardless of type, I'll be able to buy one when they come out. I might have to save up some money. When is it due to be released??

[ Log | Website | Artwork ]

Thank you mayachan for the chibitama!!

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals

Aug 1 2008, 03:03 AM #13

5000 Yen is about $50. That's rather expensive. Usually they're just under 3000 Yen ($30.)'

Are you sure this is a regular Tamagotchi, and not just some other toy?

Narazeetak
Child

Aug 1 2008, 05:24 AM #14

Yes. I'm worked for Bandai distributor in Indonesia.

Just like I have said before, there will be a color model in Japan. The colored version is not for outside Japan.
The price is very expensive just for a Tamagotchi.

The Tamagotchi V6, will be coming out in spring 2009.

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Aug 1 2008, 08:19 AM #15

Narazeetak @ Aug 1 2008, 03:24 PM wrote:Yes. I'm worked for Bandai distributor in Indonesia.

Just like I have said before, there will be a color model in Japan. The colored version is not for outside Japan.
The price is very expensive just for a Tamagotchi.

The Tamagotchi V6, will be coming out in spring 2009.
Well, if you work for Bandai, we can usually trust you when it comes to these thngs.

Usually prices that are Japanese are high because it's expensive to live in Japan. But the Tamagotchi will probably cost the same oustide Japan, because of the regular pixels, not colour, and because its cheaper here.

I take it that Spring 2009 is for Asia/Oceania if you live in Indonesia? Because its supposed to be coming out at the end of the year for US, according to Bandai's letter for TamaTalk's 4th Birthday. And for UK, January 2009.

Keep us posted, Nazareetak!