Teeth Brushing Chart!

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 13 2008, 05:33 AM #1

Okay guys, I have a project for Tama-Zone:
Teeth Brushing project!
Every character in Tamagotchi Connection V1-4.5!
Except its going to be in steps. I'm not going to bother counting the steps, because it's so productive in this project, but yeah. Mishelle and Tamalove66, the "owners" of this project, and chaowzee and YoungMametchi12, the main contributers, seem to know what they're doing.
Seperate charts for colour and B&W, male and female where needed.
Once the charts are finished, I'll put them in my room. I love decorating my room with pictures... :rolleyes:
Thanks for your help!
!Gotchi-Gotchi! :memetchi:

EDIT: To date we have completed V1 Teeth Brushing Charts in both black and white pixels and colour pixels, a V2 Teeth brushing Chart in black and white pixels and a completed V3 Teeth Brushing Chart in black and white pixels. They have been posted in this topic http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=19584 in Assorted Project Zone Charts in Tama Resources.
Thanks to all who have contributed so far!

We are currently working on the V4 and v4.5 Teeth Brushing Charts. To see which characters are still needed, please click on the following links:

V4 Charts

V4.5 Charts

GK1

So here are what we need to complete:
V4 Male Chart - Oniontchi
V4.5 Male Chart - Tenpatchi
V2-V4.5 Colour Charts
Japanese Only Chart
Japanese Only Colour Chart

GK1
Tama Zone Immortals
GK1
Tama Zone Immortals

Jul 15 2008, 08:11 AM #2

Thats a HUGE project. You might wish to start off with something a little less adventurous - like the V4 or V4.5 teeth brushing chart?

If you look in some of our members logs, you'll probably find photos in there. If you ask permission, I'm sure they will allow you to post the photos in here for someone to pixel.

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 15 2008, 09:16 AM #3

Actually GK1, you have a point. Okay, let's start off with the V1 Brushing Chart. I'm kinda busy right now, so I can't make any changes to the original post, but yeah. And also I realised V5 and 5.5 can't brush their teeth (ewww) so they won't be included.
V1 Teeth Brushing Chart!
But this Project will be for the whole Connection series, I'll take it on in steps.
5 steps: Step 1=V1.

Ragna
Teen

Jul 15 2008, 11:25 AM #4

Not to be mean or anything. But maybe it's better if you strart with a version like V4 or V4.5... Because I think more people are running that versions at the moment.

(not for me, I run a V1 and V3 at the moment :P So when my V1 brushes, I will make pictures if you stick to your V1-chart!!)

Tama-Yahoo
Adult

Jul 15 2008, 04:16 PM #5

Ragna @ Jul 15 2008, 09:25 PM wrote: Not to be mean or anything. But maybe it's better if you strart with a version like V4 or V4.5... Because I think more people are running that versions at the moment.

(not for me, I run a V1 and V3 at the moment :P So when my V1 brushes, I will make pictures if you stick to your V1-chart!!)
I agree 0.0

Here's a kuchipatchi brushing his/her teeth

* Is visiting for a while *

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 16 2008, 07:12 AM #6

Thanks Tama-Yahooooooo!
As Kuchipatchi is in the V1, and I don't think its any different to V4, that's one down, 20 to go (as far is i know there's 21 characters in the V1)
Keep it coming guys!
Thanx for your support,
PS: Just for all the people that look at this topic and think that they can't post because they don't have a running V1, it can be any characetr from the V1, but a picture from any version. So if I had a mametchi on V4, I could get a picture of that and post it in V1!
Thanks!

Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks
Hidatchi
Tama Zone High ranks

Jul 16 2008, 07:25 AM #7

I think only around 10 of the characters brush their teeth (babies/toddlers don't, oldies don't,
and some bad care adults don't). That should make it a bit easier.

spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals
spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals

Jul 16 2008, 08:42 AM #8

It would be easier if you could find someone with a debugged V1 connection- and a good camera. You could get all the animations done quite quickly that way.

I think some characters change slightly between versions. I know Memetchi definitely does.

sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats
sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats

Jul 16 2008, 08:43 PM #9

Just to confirm the number of characters on the v.1 that brush their teeth are. Mametchi, mimitchi, kuchipatchi, memetchi, hanatchi and androidtchi.

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 17 2008, 06:40 AM #10

sukatchi @ Jul 17 2008, 06:43 AM wrote: Just to confirm the number of characters on the v.1 that brush their teeth are. Mametchi, mimitchi, kuchipatchi, memetchi, hanatchi and androidtchi.
Oh yeah, right lol, I accidentally counted all of them. it's only the adults! Anyway that's still around 9-12 characters, and you forgot Tarakotchi and Masktchi... Can oldies brush teeth?Sorry I just read Hidatchis post...
Anyway i'm working on some pixels right now.

Osumesu21
Tama Zone Superstars
Osumesu21
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 17 2008, 06:50 AM #11

Here's a little jolt for this project:

(with apologies for the missing Mametchi frame! )

I got these sprites ages ago. Very few characters on the V1 have brushing animations. In total, there are 6: Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mimitchi, Hanetchi, and Androtchi.

All you need now is Androtchi's animation, which is the same as it is on all other versions... ;D

~OM21
:love:
New updates!

!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars
!Gotchi-Gotchi!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 17 2008, 06:54 AM #12

Osumesu21 @ Jul 17 2008, 04:50 PM wrote: Here's a little jolt for this project:

I got these sprites ages ago. Very few characters on the V1 have brushing animations. In total, there are 6: Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Mimitchi, Hanetchi, and Androtchi.

All you need now is Androtchi's animation, which is the same as it is on all other versions... ;D

~OM21
:love:
Whoa! Thanks a million, OM21! That really helps.
Now I just need a V1 with Androtchi. Anyway, I'm guessing that Gozarutchi and Masktchi are bad care characters if they don't brush their teeth? Eww.
Thanks a heap, and people with V2s it's nearly your turn! Just a couple more days!
Thanks everyone for your help and support,

spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals
spudilike
Tama Zone Immortals

Jul 17 2008, 07:13 AM #13

!Gotchi-Gotchi! @ Jul 17 2008, 07:54 AM wrote: and people with V2s it's nearly your turn! Just a couple more days!
Thanks everyone for your help and support,
OM's frames show what I meant about Memetchi, on later versions I'm sure she has the hair curl on her head when brushing her teeth.

For V2, here's a start, it's Furawatchi

Acidiica
Tama Zone Greats
Acidiica
Tama Zone Greats

Jul 20 2008, 04:20 PM #14

Here are the enlarged sprites plus the sprite for Violetchi:
Mimitchi-
Mametchi-
Memetchi-
Hanatchi-
Kuchipatchi-
Violetchi-

We've seen a lot of wonderful input on this thread already, but !Gotchi-Gotchi! we haven't seen any from you. Will you have pictures and/or a chart for this soon?

Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars

Jul 20 2008, 04:32 PM #15

If you want !Gotchi-Gotchi!, i would love take over this project if you don't want to do it. If you are still doing this chart then good luck. I will have pictures of my tamagotchi's brushing their teeth soon.